How to organize everything

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
First thing, I'm sorry if there's another thread like this one or if this is the wrong subforum. To be honest I only post here and I'm pretty lost about the other subforums.

I always download my videos in folders. The typical organization of my JAV folders would look something like this (real example, but usually with way more folders):

Akari Shiomi
Akase Shouko
BBW
BLOR
Creampie
Fukiishi Rena
Hinami Narisawa
Hinata Nozomi
Ichika Nenne
IQQ
JUL
June Lovejoy
Leak
Nizumi Maika

As you can see there's no real diferentiation between actresses, genres, series, etc, so from time to time I'm going to download a torrent from a girl I didn't know and qbittorrent says I'm already downloading it. But I don't know if I'm downloading it to other actress, series or whatever folder.

How can I track everything? There are a lot of databases where you can see the tags and actresses from a movie. Is there a a way to use them so I can write "Momozomo Rena" and see all the videos I have from her?
It would be amazing if I can also track offline hdds.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
there is so many of thing .

1 javluv . its program that read your hardisk and then search for "information of your movies " on the net and then write data on your hardisk

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/javluv-your-jav-movie-organizer.2054851/

read the link and then do it if you love that program

its the most easiest option ,, less step for setting and such.
and its do all what you want too.

2 javnizier

all of them will write data on your harddisk so you can see it offline , every time.

it offer more option .....of course it have bigger " handbook for reading " than option 1 ( javluv)

3. what i do ... i let javnizier create data for me but i use " kodi " for creating my database.

nothing much ,,, i just love their visual and gui

like this

Attachments

• 0123456.jpg
    0123456.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Reactions: headcrusher