We're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munkyhaus

Aug 11, 2009
I used to be able to search for a keyword and limit it to one sub-forum (e.g. Torrents only). Has that been restored? Am I missing something?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Reactions: 1 person

Doozy

Jun 25, 2012
we had to change servers, and at the same time we upgraded vbulletin

Well I don't want to grill you too much, you make it sound like this was a routine thing, but why did you have to lose all the data? You lost years worth of attachments, collections of images that people spent a lot of effort to gather and upload here. I do think you owe people an explanation of why you lost all that data. People might be a little leary of spending too much time uploading stuff here, if they think it can all just disappear at any time and the admins just shrugging it off.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Well I don't want to grill you too much, you make it sound like this was a routine thing, but why did you have to lose all the data? You lost years worth of attachments, collections of images that people spent a lot of effort to gather and upload here. I do think you owe people an explanation of why you lost all that data. People might be a little leary of spending too much time uploading stuff here, if they think it can all just disappear at any time and the admins just shrugging it off.

We are just as annoyed as anybody else, it was the way that vbulliten stored it in the first place, and some of the mods lost a huge amount of stuff, and if we new how to retrieve it all, we would, unfortunately we cannot show our anger, it does not come up in words, unless you want a lot of XXXXXXXX

As for hard work Chompy put in a huge amount,

kokyuu73

DE-JAV Fans Schreibt mir!
Apr 5, 2013
Why was Akiba offline? What happened?

Why was Akiba offline? What happened?

Was it hacked?

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Oh no....,
Dear admin, I just realise all the index in the first page to all the movie doesn't work anymore. Is there an easy way to link those index page back?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Oh no....,
Dear admin, I just realise all the index in the first page to all the movie doesn't work anymore. Is there an easy way to link those index page back?

unfortunately not, I know about the work that has gone into it, I know many of us are re doing posts

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
hi, why cannot do any search? Always ended error.

we know, we are working on it, if members use tags they are a great alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.