Premium Users Only files

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hard to say about the ability to download from a given host, it can vary from country to country. We have members from all around the world, so it's hard to ban a filehoster because he blocks one major country, it may offer the best service for another country. If you are from USA that doesn't help, with all the events of this year. :notagain:

Personally I don't have problems with turbobit (being in France). In any case you can hope for mirrors to be posted.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
amended the initial post, by adding an amendment

jorge9000

Nov 18, 2011
Hope all pics that have been upload in premium accounts will were reuploaded in free donwload links for the rest of us that don't have premium membership and still want to enjoy from this webpage :nosebleed:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hope all pics that have been upload in premium accounts will were reuploaded in free donwload links for the rest of us that don't have premium membership and still want to enjoy from this webpage :nosebleed:

that is rather pointless here, you need to report the premium only posts, and if they are old posts request for free links :gayprance:

ace71

Ninja Pig
Jan 15, 2009
Whilst I agree entirely with this, it still bothers me that some people think they should be able to have EVERYTHING for free. Life just doesn't work like that. Many people who upload and post to boards like this actually spend a lot of money on subscriptions and premium hosting memberships to be able to do it. It's a shame the freeloaders. lurkers and leechers don't recognise this.....

You are referring to newbies just visiting this site. Which is minority. After years with AO and majority would love to share their stuff. Some people can't afford to spend like $45 for one GRAVURE IDOLS dvd.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Whilst I agree entirely with this, it still bothers me that some people think they should be able to have EVERYTHING for free. Life just doesn't work like that. Many people who upload and post to boards like this actually spend a lot of money on subscriptions and premium hosting memberships to be able to do it. It's a shame the freeloaders. lurkers and leechers don't recognise this.....

Life doesn't work like that? How about Public Libraries? That is what file sharing sites are and that is what file sharing means. The term is not file selling.

If I own a chair I can do whatever I want with it. This should be the same if I own a DVD. It is my DVD and no one can tell who I can lend it out to. That is what file sharing is all about. Having the right to share with others.

If Akiba-Online insists that anything shared here must also be shared freely or Akiba-Onlines' members believe files should only be shared freely than that is why. They want a site that everyone is welcome to enjoy free of strings attached, no exclusions. If that isn't how life works then that is how life should work.

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Time to update this thread?
Just asking.. Several downloads I've tried, premium only..
I understand the need to profit from files you don't own, wait, no strike that..
WTF?
Inquiring minds are turning to mush..

Reactions: daredemonai

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Elldallan

Jan 19, 2013
I suggest an amendment to this rule that Premium only links has to be clearly marked and separate from free links.
It's easier for anybody who wants to download the files and it makes enforcement easier for the moderators.
And since the uploaders no doubt knows which links are premium only it doesn't cause any extra work for them either.