SubyShare Promotion [Ended]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
This is over.

Right now we don't have any promotion. Subyshare's banner will remain though.

This doesn't mean you have to stop using subyshare, but it means you don't have to include their links if you're a poster in the DDL forums.

So please don't report anyone for not doing so.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I would like to add many of us bought subyshare premiums, so posts will be very grateful with them

Reactions: Casshern2

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
o_O
A week after I finally cave in and purchase a Subyshare Premium account the promotion ends..?

Can I at least ask why the promotion is over?

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
o_O
A week after I finally cave in and purchase a Subyshare Premium account the promotion ends..?

Can I at least ask why the promotion is over?
The promotion was on a monthly basis, and they decided not to renew for a third month. Their banner will stay for another month at least.

There's no reason to stop using subyshare though. We're just no longer forcing posts to contain their links.

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
The promotion was on a monthly basis, and they decided not to renew for a third month. Their banner will stay for another month at least.

There's no reason to stop using subyshare though. We're just no longer forcing posts to contain their links.

Thank you for the quick reply, and for putting me at ease. (I was worried that something was seriously wrong.)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Unless they fix the 1MB/24 hours download limit for free registered users, I doubt it will be very popular.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Can I extend a premium with account balance?

try to explain that a different way please,

if it means can you renew your premium, then yes, hopefully posters will continue to post with subyshare

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
request members to post it
most will, or somebody else will post mirrors
a lot of us did the same

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Bought a whole year of subyshare only to find out ppl dropping it. :aghh:

I certainly plan to continue to use Subyshare. I might not have much but what I have I will offer on it. There is no reason (yet) for that host to fail, so hopefully others feel the same.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Since Subyshare is mandatory here, I only post Subyshare links.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's not anymore though. As the title of the thread says, the promotion has ended.

I'm still going to continue posting with it unless it doesn't work properly. It already happened a couple of times that I uploaded something to it and it never went in my account so I don't bother trying to reupload it.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
nothing, if your one is not up there we just have to request mirrors all the time, pity there was only a couple of modifications, and subyshare could have been great

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
nothing, if your one is not up there we just have to request mirrors all the time, pity there was only a couple of modifications, and subyshare could have been great

Does that mean that Akiba now doesn't have a sponsor?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

American_Gangster

Nov 24, 2014
Dear @coolkevin I want to know so from now can we post all the hostlink? I'm looking for rules of forum but didn't see that. if I want to write a new topic must reach the conditions like? yesterday you had deleted my post in the topic Idol Photo Download. Thank you!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Dear @coolkevin I want to know so from now can we post all the hostlink? I'm looking for rules of forum but didn't see that. if I want to write a new topic must reach the conditions like? yesterday you had deleted my post in the topic Idol Photo Download. Thank you!

why did your post get deleted?