Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

takkentt

Akiba Citizen
Aug 1, 2009
already ask Ryushare Inc. (admin@ryushare.com)

. tv is fake site

Reactions: 3 people

banroy

Dec 19, 2012
04-27-2014: Ryushare Inc. was moved to Russia.
04-28-2014: Restoring system.

05-05-2014: We will comeback! Premium members will be added free 1 month subscription.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:admin@ryushare.com

True or false:huh:

Mar 28, 2008
rysuhare.tv was fake.

As for those messages that you see from ryushare.com, well, we will wait and see on may 5th.

marconii2002

May 26, 2009
I have good news and bad news. First good news ryushare is back for new site is still unstable an you can get
"Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@ryushare.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. '

Premium status and earned money also are back http://i.imgur.com/OxKmVXm.jpg

And bad news. I lost all my files.

Latest news about ryushare.com

HQL1k7G.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tropaR

Jun 6, 2007
"All files on server has been deleted and they must be uploaded from the beginning"

R.I.P Ryushare

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Of course all the files are lost. I didn't expect that the Russian operator has access to the old servers or a backup of it (that would be the largest backup ever - except the backup of the NSA computin centre).

And by the way: If you look for a place where you store your files safely for a longer period of time, you shouldn't choose a file hoster. Instead you should rent a dedicated server or a cloud service. But, of course, they don't allow you to store files like this. Another possibility is to rent a DNS entry at e.g. DnyDNS which points to your home IP address. Then you can store and share whatever you want - until the ISP is cutting your line and/or the police is knocking on your door.

I guess every solution has its pros and cons. And you have to live with them whatever solution you choose.

sibuibear

Apr 16, 2014
It seems like ryushare is the only host for a standardization, ever since ryushare fall, every web start to use different host. I find it hard to find stuffs from different sources with the same host.

Slitevane

Jul 17, 2009
There are some people who have one year memberships with them. I think we will be seeing some ryushare links pretty soon. Basically everything posted after may would be valid.

Will it enjoy the same popularity it did, probably not.

I really do hope that some people would reupload some of their content back onto ryushare. A lot of old files I've been looking for are really hard to find now.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
As soon as RS is fully operational again I will add RS links to all my postings again. Currently it seems web-uploads are working but ftp isn't working yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 25, 2010
It's back! Finally! I think the 1 year free idea was a great idea and might help to restore ryushare. Otherwise, it would be dead without it. Hoping people get back to upping on ryu soon, as i haven't gotten any JAV since it went down.

midion

Sep 13, 2008
I think it was a great idea too. I like it that im premium until Sept 2015. The thing I like about ryushare is I have never paid for premium. Shared my links and used that revenue to get premium and then extend my account. So many hoops to jump through just to use keep2share. I'll start to re-upload all my files but its alot easier to upload to ryushare using mirroring sites. I can get all my links done with one upload.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I think it was a great idea too. I like it that im premium until Sept 2015. The thing I like about ryushare is I have never paid for premium. Shared my links and used that revenue to get premium and then extend my account. So many hoops to jump through just to use keep2share. I'll start to re-upload all my files but its alot easier to upload to ryushare using mirroring sites. I can get all my links done with one upload.

I did that very thing for maybe 3 times in a row. I shared some stuff, and I mean SHARED, I didn't post the same thing all over the place looking for clicks. I didn't even notice I had received any "money" for who knows how long. So I started using that to extend my Premium. It was a beautiful thing.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Maybe as soon as it works again.

Currently it doesn't. Tried web-uploads and that seems to work but it goes very very slow. Remote uploads do start and show a progress bar, but the files never appear under "my files" and ftp doesn't work at all.

Oh, file management doesn't work either. You can create new folders but can't delete any and can't open any.

Hopefully they are still busy trying to get everything in working order.

Status
Not open for further replies.