1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Keep2Share Promotion [Old]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elldallan

Elldallan Active Member

I wasn't suggesting a move towards torrents, it was meant as a reply to the suggestion that akiba should run it's own ddl service(which would be incredibly expensive), in that context torrents would be much cheaper to implement for Akiba.

Although I do think it would be a good idea to organize things so that there's a single entry for every unique DVD code and then you could "pick your poison" from available sources(DDL links to various providers as per current system or Torrent with offsite tracker and also allow for multiple formats mp4, mkv, avi etc)
    I have absolutely zero experience with usenet so I can't really comment on that.

2. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

yes, tags are great if members use them, as most of the posters do not care about akiba, so these things are not done, there some of us are changing/adding things as we go along, and any member can add tags, it is very simple

shakespeer likes this.
  3. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

I shall commence the tags! Or, I mean...I'll start using tags. And tagging old posts. :fufufu:

shakespeer and CoolKevin like this.
  4. CodeGeek

CodeGeek Akiba Citizen

I have to admit that I "discovered" (or better "recognized") the tags only a few days ago. Since then I'm trying to use them and also corrected the tags of one entry. That guy added all tags as one tag. Somehow he didn't understand how to use it. ;)

shakespeer and CoolKevin like this.
  5. wwilk

wwilk Active Member

We are back to these lousy resellers for keep2share. Places that can't process your credit card if you live in the US. Anyone have any ideas?

6. chrisfallout

chrisfallout Member

only issue i have with this company is slow download speeds now. i get like 20kb now instead of full speed it said it does.

Casshern2 likes this.
  7. wwilk

wwilk Active Member

I would pay the reseller fee but none of them seem to be able to process my payment.

8. myth20

myth20 New Member

Is reseller accept Paypal payments?

9. wwilk

wwilk Active Member

None that I have found.

10. chompy

chompy slacker Staff Member Super Moderator Emperor

This promotion has ended.

Ace69, Immergeil and ezepietro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.