SubyShare Promotion [Ended]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
do not know yet

sorry

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
i hope something will soon be mandatory for akiba again, this RULE saves so much money, just having one premium account for all content on AO is amazing.
without the rule chaos will be going on again, 5 or 6 premium accounts will be needed, this is horrible news...

Reactions: coolkevin

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
I agree that Akiba needs a sponsor so we premium users will only have to pay for one. That said, I am not sorry to see Subyshare go. Their download speeds are ridiculously slow. K2S was better but not available in the USA for premium.

inoshishi3

Feb 22, 2007
Yes, It's unfortunate, It would be nice to have an official host again.
I don't bother going into the downloads section much anymore because chances are someone is using a host other than one of the three I already pay for. I very much appreciate the efforts of the uploaders, but I can't afford to cover them all.

isurf

May 28, 2008
I'm interested in subscribing with "Subyshare.com".

If I signup for a year... will I be automatically billed again after 1 year ???

Also... how is the best (cheapest) way to subscribe ?
Resellers or on Subyshare.com ???

Thank You !

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
When someone clicks one of ur links, if they sign up through it , it counts as a referral I believe.

I think u get x amount of cash if u collect x amount of referrals.

Note sure if that's accurate because I'm assuming if they sign up as a member I would supposedly get money for the sale? I most definitely don't have $ for 200+ sales. :D

Unless you can create a free account (non-premium)? Thanks for replying, shinigamie!

Reactions: shinigamie
Mar 28, 2008
Note sure if that's accurate because I'm assuming if they sign up as a member I would supposedly get money for the sale? I most definitely don't have $ for 200+ sales. :D

Unless you can create a free account (non-premium)? Thanks for replying, shinigamie!
IM just winging it.

I have never relaly invested anything in subryushare.

bikusdikus

Sep 29, 2009
I did as requested here and bought a subscription to subyshare expecting that all posts as stated have subyshare links.

I am surprised and deeply disappointed to see that this is not the case. By far the majority of NEW posts are blatantly made without subyshare links!

Is this rule going to be enforced and posts without a subyshare link deleted, or will my post simply be deleted instead? I am awaiting a reply and hopeful reaction!

For example the latest posts today as follows:

1. big-titted-japanese-girls-hardcore-scenes.1439035/page-4#post-2834397
NO SUBYSHARE links, only rapidgator

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
you are better off reading the subyshare thread, it will clear the matter up

now to move this

I agree that many bought subyshare accounts, please request them, many will post mirrors

Reactions: Casshern2