Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Fileserve :imdead:
Filesonic :imdead:
Mediafile :imdead:
Oron :imdead:
Hotfile :imdead:
Ryushare :imdead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Am I Fat?

Akiba Citizen
May 9, 2009
And here I am uploading JAV torrents since 2011 without a problem. XD

BitTorrent4Life

Reactions: 3 people

cutebunny

May 12, 2008
Fileserve :imdead:
Filesonic :imdead:
Mediafile :imdead:
Hotfile :imdead:
Ryushare :imdead:
don't forget Megaupload. that one made even bigger news and caused even more of a commotion when it went down. and I'm sure there are others too. but on the bigger point that you just brought out is that this is far from new. others can call it "whining" if it makes them feel better, but facts are facts. we're just bringing up common sense arguments for diversifying our resources and the inevitable wall you hit when you decide to force a single supplier

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
:super: Akiba-online.com will do what's convenient in all ways to the website about dl hosters, now everyone just need to wait... :study2:
on the mean time anyone :relaxed: can use their own hoster selection to upload javs to the site.

Ps. forget Ryushare already, let it RIP on Peace :bang::::abyss::ghostleave::pukepool::ghostly:

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
God of all the sites they went with Keep2Share. I hope the rest of the JAV community isn't as foolish.
:wryyy:

Shit is there at least a discount or Akiba just getting a click thru bonus?

welsh_flag

May 26, 2009
Presumably, as the banner at the top says "Get the most out of KEEP2SHARE", posting with a K2S link will be mandatory?
At the moment there are some posters (no names) who are using REALLY obscure hosts, and this is frustrating....

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Technically "Get the most out of this site now!"

Yeah, there are some odd ones but there always have been. In addition to the required file host, mind you, so there was always that constant at least.

soul242

Jul 26, 2009
You levy a very serious accusation that Akiba's only motivation for requiring Ryushare DDL's was greed. If their motivation was greed, they would have forbidden posters from using any free DDLs from competing sites, but they didn't. They also could charge for access to this site, which they don't. The Ryushare mandate simplified the process and reduced cost for those of us that aren't looking strictly for handouts, because it ensured that we had access to any DDL at Akiba with only one premium membership. Without this policy, posters would use dozens of different hosts. Thus, convenient downloading would require hundreds of dollars per month in premium membership fees. Also, running this site costs money. If Akiba ended up with a profit after paying their bills, good for them. This is an excellent site considering the content and the costs to members. The fact that Ryushare is gone and files have been lost is unfortunate, but it is not Akiba's fault. Now Akiba has more work to do to restore this site content, which I am certain they will handle, even though they won't get enough thanks. That is my opinion, which is different than yours.

I agree with this. I liked the idea of having everything uploaded using only one host. I only needed to subscribe to ryushare instead of 3 or 4 different hosts to be able to download content from this site.

Reactions: 3 people

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
For a Premium account I went with FileParadox only because while JAV is a must I also must keep up with other content and after Ryu went out they seem to have been picked as one of many others that are uploaded to on other sites I visit (for the other content). Just so happens they accept PayPal, so there you go.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
On most affiliate sites with banners when you click a banner the ban takes note of that than the clicker purchases a product the affiliate receives a commission of whatever. For some programs they're allowed to offer discounts. For example if I just went to the keep2share website it would say $250 dollars but if I click thru an affiliate banner they may offer a discount and say $200.

blind51de

Jun 24, 2010
You levy a very serious accusation that Akiba's only motivation for requiring Ryushare DDL's was greed. If their motivation was greed, they would have forbidden posters from using any free DDLs from competing sites, but they didn't. They also could charge for access to this site, which they don't. The Ryushare mandate simplified the process and reduced cost for those of us that aren't looking strictly for handouts, because it ensured that we had access to any DDL at Akiba with only one premium membership. Without this policy, posters would use dozens of different hosts. Thus, convenient downloading would require hundreds of dollars per month in premium membership fees. Also, running this site costs money. If Akiba ended up with a profit after paying their bills, good for them. This is an excellent site considering the content and the costs to members. The fact that Ryushare is gone and files have been lost is unfortunate, but it is not Akiba's fault. Now Akiba has more work to do to restore this site content, which I am certain they will handle, even though they won't get enough thanks. That is my opinion, which is different than yours.

Fine, but oh please. Ryushare was nonetheless REQUIRED to be included in everything, just like K2S is now. If you weren't looking for handouts, you'd be spending all those "hundreds of dollars".

I personally hated Ryushare because of its extremely heavy premium/referral focus (you basically needed a dynamic IP or you had to deal with that brutal cooldown). I would not give them one cent and I'm glad I never did. A respectable forum like this should have a list of SEVERAL required file host sites to choose from, instead of just one (and what do you know? It's the one that has pretty much all the ads on here. Some people call that a conflict of interest.). Distributing across "dozens of different hosts", or at the very most 10 with 2 or 3 being considered preferred (which is what usually happens on other forums), is actually a good thing because it doesn't foster that ugly referral business (hundreds of dollars per month are you kidding?). It doesn't alienate leechers like me either and it doesn't encourage the userbase to put all its eggs in one basket. Communities that do that get burned BAD when stuff like this happens.

marconii2002

May 26, 2009
Latest status http://ryushare.com/ site

04-27-2014: Ryushare Inc. was moved to Japan.
04-28-2014: Restoring system.
05-05-2014: We will comeback! Premium members will be added free 1 month subscription.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:admin@ryushare.com

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I guess that means that the domain ryushare.com was moved to Russia, not the servers. Means the files will still be lost. Don't know what they mean by "Restoring system.". Maybe they set up everything again (the website itself, but not the content). I assume the Vietnamese administrator didn't ship weekly backups to Russia.

Mar 28, 2008
I guess that means that the domain ryushare.com was moved to Russia, not the servers. Means the files will still be lost. Don't know what they mean by "Restoring system.". Maybe they set up everything again (the website itself, but not the content). I assume the Vietnamese administrator didn't ship weekly backups to Russia.

Well the servers for ryushare were never in vietnam to begin with. So who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.