new releases November + December 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry, elgringo14, that´s a re-release and so not part the election. Nevertheless the thread has already been started:

Election / Discussion: Best Hentai anime + Best Hentai releasing company of 2009
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157330

thread is open, not closed.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I was looking though my list to see what I thought of kagirohi since reing mentioned it might be his favorite this year. Guess I missed that release too, and can't find it. I thought I did a good job of downloading all the releases this year, but apparently not. :dizzy:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
HLL - Hitoriga!!! hehe just kidding. that's probably the only release this year that concentrated on a hinyuu girl. anyway guessing is almost impossible since u don't really have a particular fetish. although i'm willing to bet on Kagirohi since i'm guessing the girl with the hat is your type hehe. oh and Oni Chichi too, both of the girls seem to be your type

ben - lol how come ur missing a lot of titles? i thought u got ur torrents at TT? ul have a better chance of finding it if u use the jap name ( かぎろひ ).

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
HLL - Hitoriga!!! hehe just kidding. that's probably the only release this year that concentrated on a hinyuu girl. anyway guessing is almost impossible since u don't really have a particular fetish. although i'm willing to bet on Kagirohi since i'm guessing the girl with the hat is your type hehe. oh and Oni Chichi too, both of the girls seem to be your type

ben - lol how come ur missing a lot of titles? i thought u got ur torrents at TT? ul have a better chance of finding it if u use the jap name ( かぎろひ ).

WoW U're wrong but you're also right:lols:

Why good hens always out soooooo late:stress:
Kagirohi and Triangle Blue both on the next year:death:
Got new 3D Doujin,not really good but not bad either. It's Animo 02

15Bishoujo also good but they lack of sex scene since there's so many girls on the queu:dizzy:
Wonder if they'll release the vol 02?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
?so which one did i get right? Onichichi?

that's cause we already got so much titles in Dec. If we're lucky it may really turn out to be a truly merry christmas and a happy new year hehe

the problem with Yosino releases are the audio. i just wish they get better seiyuus.

still no news on 15 Bishoujo 2.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hey, 3D stuff I can actually talk about. I just got Animo 1 and 2 last night. I thought they were pretty cool. The first one more than the second one, but both are good imo. I have to agree about the audio, and the seiyuus - and I don't even usually care that much about that sort of thing.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
you'll probably like monsters of the sea better since there were more sex scenes and more gang action. still really bad audio though. Fans of Sailor Mercury from sailor moon should check out 亜美デットエンド. it's gigantic though over 2 gbs.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just in case someone sees this file bumping in share: (18禁アニメ) びんかんアスリート 第1話 「うわさのエッチなマッサージ♪」 (720x480 x264 AAC).mp4 ...

THIS IS NOT びんかんアスリート「そ、そこダメっ!……おしお噴いちゃう!」 第1話「うわさのエッチなマッサージ♪」 Binkan Athlete ep. 1 to be released 12-18-2009 but a by aarinfantasy subbed version of Maiden Rose - Hyakujitsu no Bara 百日の薔薇 ep. 1 (ep. 2 is out too already). THIS IS A YAOI animation, so please be careful if you don´t like that !!!

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I haven't been able to find out any word on Dream Note episode 2. :| It's #2 on my list right now (the recently-announced 4th OAV episode for Kiss x Sis being #1 :) ), and I'm just concerned since the first one came out back in August. :\ If there's no word on it for December or January, I'll be ;( (sad).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Dream Note is a schoolzone release under the Girls Talk label under courtesy of MS Pictures / Milky. Just watch the video closely and you know as you can see correspondences with other schoolzone releases like Kiniaru Kimochi, not only in the opening and the ending of the video but in the characters and drawing style as well. Schoolzone is a company which release dates are not very reliable, looking at Yamahime No Jitsu - 山姫の実 it took nearly two years from episode one to episode two, released under the Schoolzone x Milky sub label though. So just be patient, there isn´t any announcement about the 2nd episode yet, although ep. 1 is named 第一話 even on the cover and there can be ep. 2 or even more eps., but nobody knows when...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
About the new Urotsukidoji Box release

11-20 超神伝説うろつき童子 レジェンド BOX 1 - Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Legend BOX 1

I found a short review in japanese:

http://urotsuki.x.mepage.jp/box1.html

The most important for us, is that the new release a strong censorship, probably the first time for the franchise.
No wonder that I couldn't find any DVDrips for it.

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
11-13 Dirty Laundry - Sentakuya Shin-chan 洗濯屋しんちゃん (Kitty Media / uncensored) [moved from October to November !!!] [delayed again...]

Dirty Laundry is official out on 3/16/10

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Dirty Laundry is official out on 3/16/10

I know, but I don´t believe any Kitty / CMV release date any more, and I already moved it too often from thread to thread and from date to date. I´ll correct the list entry as soon as I see it with the new date at any sales site...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
12-25 彼女×彼女×彼女~三姉妹とのドキドキ共同生活~ 第1話 都会はおっとり、しっかり、小悪魔パラダイス 通常版 kanojo x kanojo x kanojo ~san shimai to no dokidoki kyoudou seikatsu~ ep. 1 (Platinum Milky)

It will be also released on Blu-Ray, the first time for Milky. Enjoy mosaics in HD ! :notagain:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
All screenshots are now out for all Dec releases. as well as demo movies.

Given that Lunatics is ending it seems they've jam packed ep 2 with a whole lot of sex scenes and different fetishes. bummer how they managed to not make a proper futa scene though. and that guy x tentacle boob monster scene isn't looking nice too.

Kangoku's gonna have some pillory action and as usual gangbang scenes.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Binkan Athlete seems to be out already...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hey it came out before Vanilla's release. Cottondoll must be having an early Christmas vacation.

btw isn't Kanojox3 Milky's 1st hen to be released in BD? they have a pic at their official site showing the differences between the dvd and bd but i just don't see it. Even with the indicators hehe for those interested that thing at the bottom is an ona (onani) hole. i guess that's Milky's Christmas bonus for those buying the BD.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hey it came out before Vanilla's release. Cottondoll must be having an early Christmas vacation.

btw isn't Kanojox3 Milky's 1st hen to be released in BD? they have a pic at their official site showing the differences between the dvd and bd but i just don't see it. Even with the indicators hehe for those interested that thing at the bottom is an ona (onani) hole. i guess that's Milky's Christmas bonus for those buying the BD.

I´m glad that things like this ona hole cannot be torrented / downloaded too...

Just watched binkan...crap...

at least I never saw ice scating and beach volleyball in a hentai before (except DOA)...