new releases March + April 2009

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Christ, my eyes. I can't even look at TT for more than a few seconds right now. Guess I'll wait on grabbing any new torrents until the 2nd.

I 2'nd that
Actually I can endure for a minute
But when I search certain anime
The color just back 2 normal
Than My eyes feel's itchy:petrfied:
But this only work for torrent that released B4 the 1'st

Guess have 2 wait until the 2'nd:defeat:

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
The Immorals appears to be out in share now..

links removed / redrooster

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
episode one appears to be still incomplete, about 7 MB still missing...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for the avi´s please search for 女系家族

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
you may start looking for Karma Saiyuki / 癒してあげルン西遊記 - complete covers are available at some U.S. sites since days already and X on Air has revised the release date to 04-01-2009.

Japanese release dates are fixed ones [except DLsite DL releases], U.S. release dates seem to be "perhaps" ones only, so don´t worry...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Seems like I need to figure out how to use Share or something, cause I'm assuming that's where everyone finds these new uncensored videos. I guess they sometimes show up on TT.... eventually. But waiting is kind of a pain. Not that I need most of these uncensored releases right away, but when Discode comes out I need that ASAP.

Hmph.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
actually it's only a matter of days before a torrent pops up for those new releases. but it is a good source for getting old hens and games. u should visit the share faq at the p2p section. or u could try perfect dark, its requires a lot of space though.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
till this day I still can't find Amber label's 姉妹と乱交 肉ヒダの数までそっくりだな in share :XD:
Btw Share seems slower than torrent ?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
What is SMS/Yakumo??
3D Hens title?
Or perhaps what U meant Yakumo from School Rumble?
Or maybe the link u gave?

???

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
SMS is School Mate Sweets the latest Illusion game that has been released. Yakumo is the girl on the left in the link i gave.
As for the Amber games i wasn't really refering to anything specific. i just wanted to know what Onsenruel managed to find in Share so i can check them out

Nope...
Sry,I prefer the middle girl

I never play any Illusion games

I always love A-Ga
All the female design is 2 My liking
2 bad.....the tens scene at the end was very good IMO
Why it is very short:defeat:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol i was kidding. i knew u wouldn't like her cause she's the bakunyuu character.
that was indeed too short, nataraja should've gotten more scenes as well. perhaps when A-GA 2 comes out it'll be looking like SMS and AHM

Er...
I am really bad at memorizing girls name specially in hens
Nataraja is the girl on wooden horse thing rite?

There is A-GA 2?
Well if the design is replace with the new one,I think I wouldn't like it:dunno:
But still gonna DL if there's Avi's version

Still,where is Neko-Ken Sacrifice2?
Am I miss it?:petrfied:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry !!!

This time it´s me screaming a "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."...

1st April is over since some days. U.S. companies just are not reliable. Nearly all sales sites report that Bible Black New Testament 3rd scripture has been postponed to 07-28-2009.

Thank you, Kitty...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
they have a habit postponing the good stuff.......:pissed: and how about discode ? still on schedule ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
they have a habit postponing the good stuff.......:pissed: and how about discode ? still on schedule ?

as far as I can seee, yes, still on schedule...

There is no exact release date by Kitty anymore, everything was out of the line since beginning this year, Jiburiru 2. coming 2 and Discode - postponed, The Immorals - too early.

Even Karma Saiyuki has been released two weeks too early, at 03-31-2009 or 04-01-2009, this is by Happy Carrot though and has not bumped anywhere yet.

So I suggest that those U.S. release dates are only "perhaps" or "perhaps not" ones...

There is no reliability...

That´s the giant difference between Japan and the U.S or their mentalities...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here´s a hash, there´s only one we are waiting for though...

2fa1603b360dd9ab0f796693cb9592567d42b087

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Have I been missing anything important? >_<; It was untimely for me to be a video-game addict again (the addiction abated a bit now ;_; ). God, I have so much catching up to do...new spring animes, refocus on my study, and see what I've been missing with hentai. Gah~

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You haven't missed much hentai-wise. Unfortunately the last 2 months' worth of magazines haven't really had much to offer (there were, as always, a few gems here or there, but overall it was slim pickings). Anime-wise, the same.

As for normal anime, the only things I'm even remotely interested in are the FMA remake and K-On, but the former is something I don't plan on watching until the first 26 episodes are out (so I'll be seeing you guys in October, I guess! lol) while the second one I could drop if it becomes not worth it. (It's already just a show meant to be "awwwww :3" 'ed at with little in the line of plot, so if that gets old, then ... :\ )

Video games-wise, I've been trying my hand at eBay auctions for some PS2 games but have had zero luck. I'm currently in the lead for one DS game and one PS2 game, but that's no different from the dozens of other times I've been up until the final 5 hours. It seems like out of nowhere when an auction is about to end people just swarm in and outbid me. I'm not upset about it because they usually bid so much money it's ridiculous (like $45 for a used PS2 game I was only willing to bid $30 on), but still, it's disappointing. (Forgive me for not saying which games, but I'm afraid that if I do, someone will compete with me. Paranoid? Yes. ^^; But this game is hard to get and I'm only 2 days away for my latest attempt and 9 dollars ahead of the nearest bidder. ;_; )

Also, you've missed me wasting time in Gimp trying to colorize hentai. Skip ahead to the fourth post in this thread: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70821