SubyShare Promotion [Ended]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The sales have been okay and payment was sent in 7 days, so that's good. But is Subyshare based in Japan? Given that a majority of the content is Japanese, it's seems likely that there may be big issues sooner rather than later.

I've had little sales, but those are just a side-effect of sharing. Even if I was after sales I wouldn't get much because others that are truly after sales quickly scoop up the titles I post and turn around with links to other hosts like Rapidgator, Uploadable, Uploaded, and others, so that would take away from suby downloads right away. And can you believe these fine individuals never say thanks. Must be nice. :cool:

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
:D i didn't have any sale ... som, not a problem.

the Problem is, that there are way to much mirrors, way to fast. So why bother bying a prem. acc.

and akiba still is the only board i know, using subyshare

Reactions: Casshern2

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Works fine for me. It might simply be the person you got your links from who didn't copy them right so it helps if you give us an example of a post with links that give you the error. I know the links used to fail when written a certain way at first(no idea if it changed since then).

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Keeps on getting 404 error for the links. Anything wrong for subyshare?
thats probably fake suby-share-links.
There are lots of them, and the team tries to delete them asap - but we are not available 24/7 :)

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
Keeps on getting 404 error for the links. Anything wrong for subyshare?
thats probably fake suby-share-links.
There are lots of them, and the team tries to delete them asap - but we are not available 24/7 :)

Me and a few others had the same problem today on various links. But they aren't fake subyshare links. They all worked after trying different things. Someone got them working for him by refreshing the link a lot of times. This did not work for me - I got them working for me by waiting about 20 minutes and then trying again.
So I think this was a subyshare problem - maybe their server could not handle the request properly at times.

Reactions: C00Lzero

sliuman

Mar 16, 2008
I bought a premium account two days ago. Yesterday I received an email that due to possible fraudulent activity there were questions that needed to be answered. However, the account was banned without warning before I even got home from work! What gives?
Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I think there's a problem with the sales.

If I was doing this for sales I would not be happy, that's for sure. If anything I hope to at least make a little to keep my Premium account with Subyshare so I can take advantage of at least on this forum. But true, there are no other boards of any kind I've found that use Subyshare.

Last edited:
Reactions: C00Lzero

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
I never look at the amount of sales. Don't even know where they show on the site. All what I see is that I have made about $ 98 at the moment.

So I made enough already to extend my Suby premium with a year :) But I miss a button or option on the site where I can use that money to extend the premium. There is only an option to buy more storage space :(

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
I never look at the amount of sales. Don't even know where they show on the site. All what I see is that I have made about $ 98 at the moment.

So I made enough already to extend my Suby premium with a year :) But I miss a button or option on the site where I can use that money to extend the premium. There is only an option to buy more storage space :(
if you click "request payout" on "my profile", you can then choose to extend your account :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Is there any way to disable the deleted files notifications emails which I'm getting twice for some reason?

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I really want to buy premium, but both of my prepaid Visa cards and my prepaid Mastercard are rejected by your system. Is is possible you could get more resellers?
Please don't tell me I have to go through all the trouble of obtaining some bitcoin for such a small purchase.

Reactions: Casshern2

smile81

Akiba Citizen
Apr 23, 2009
This file hosts sucks!

I am a Premium Member, but only download three files.

The total capacity of the size of 400MB, after it was unable to download other files.

'You have reached the download-limit of 1 Mb for last 1 days'

I bought a premium membership,

The results can only download three files, The total capacity of the size of 400MB.

Never used such a rotten file hosts.

sbadmin

Sep 3, 2014
This file hosts sucks!

I am a Premium Member, but only download three files.

The total capacity of the size of 400MB, after it was unable to download other files.

'You have reached the download-limit of 1 Mb for last 1 days'

I bought a premium membership,

The results can only download three files, The total capacity of the size of 400MB.

Never used such a rotten file hosts.
You do not buy anything.
You are just a leecher who steal another works so we must limit your leeching works.
Now your account is gone!
Goodbye kid

Regards,

smile81

Akiba Citizen
Apr 23, 2009
I stole who works?

Please come up with evidence.

I rarely use your file hosts download,

Just make some comments.

I help you make money, but you blocked me.

And you blocked me,

Other people able to download my uploaded file.

Let you continue to make money, this is not fair.

Well, I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You do not buy anything.
You are just a leecher who steal another works so we must limit your leeching works.
Goodbye kid

Regards,

Care to explain, if possible?

vowman

Akiba Citizen
Dec 15, 2011
You do not buy anything.
Goodbye kid

Regards,

Wow! according to your statement,

That this forum a lot of JAV and IV files are leecher files.

Akiba-online lot of uploaders, you should block them.

Because many people violate dmca.