new releases March + April 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Eight more days ... eight more days. 8)

In the meantime, I've retired my tried-'n'-true Shin Ringetsu signature and in its place I've got a temporary advertisement for one of the most adorable and at the same time sexy hentai stories I've read in years. The artist is named Norutaru (never heard of him ... should I have? ^^; ) and the story's called 完璧?子作り計画 Kanpeki <?3 Kodzukuri Keikaku, "The Perfect (?) Baby-Making Plan"]. The story is about Saki, a 23-year old Japanese woman who's been married for 4 years to her darling husband but still hasn't had any luck getting pregnant. The hot part of the story is the 計画, the plan which the main character's best friend Harumi thinks up. But the adorable part is on the final page where we find out why it is that the main character can't get pregnant ...

It turns out that her uterine macrophages devour her husband's sperm before they have a chance to reach the unfertilized egg! This can happen in real life, but the artist's depiction of how it's taking place is nothing short of a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. Just goes to show you, "cute" and "hentai" can definitely go in the same sentence. :)

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Oppaiライフ uncensored has bumped in the net either as iso or mkv
those who want iso version could try this :
(DVDISO)(18禁アニメ)(北米版) OPPAIライフ 1-2.ISO 4,351,361,024 a30e8c3c2a674e39d9ccea7edaa9b237860ac13f

Edit : Anyone noticed that AO has been unstable lately ? fastcgi error,DBE,can't connect to server, etc
is it the new server or gay ads by chompy :lols: (luckily never seen one, I love u adblock ^^)

Raziel00

Mar 12, 2007
Hey, does anyone know if this re-release of Yun yun Paradise is uncensored or just a better quality version that's still censored? Thanks guy's, this is good thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hey, does anyone know if this re-release of Yun yun Paradise is uncensored or just a better quality version that's still censored? Thanks guy's, this is good thread.

existing versions of YunYun Paradise are low quality VHS rips only with an AR of 360x240, the re-release will be in DVD quality, so better by far...

Raziel00

Mar 12, 2007
Thanks, yeah i figured it would be far better quality, i just have my doubts that it will get uncensored, any guesses? :( Thanks for the info tho. ;)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Thanks, yeah i figured it would be far better quality, i just have my doubts that it will get uncensored, any guesses? :( Thanks for the info tho. ;)
censored

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
It's a chapter in the newest Comic Tenma (2009 03). Pages 45 to 64.

FYI, it crosses most people's line between kyonyuu 巨乳 and bakunyuu 爆乳. To me, they're large 巨乳 , but to others they might be seen as small 爆乳. Definitely not recommended for men who like their women to have B-cup boobs (Japanese C-cup) or smaller.

For people who like newlywed sex comics, this one comes pretty close to duplicating that feeling. Even though they've been married for 4 years, because Saki and her husband haven't had sex in over a month, the author tells the story as you imagine that would be -- and it bears a striking resemblance with newlywed sex! lol Specifically, the husband's like a boy in a candy store, Saki has bipolar moments of bitch-in-heat lust and super-embarrassment, Saki's forgotten just how good semen tastes (or so she says), etc.

I think the artstyle reminds me in many ways of a marriage between Sameda Koban and Oohashi Takayuki, but maybe that's just me.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ Akagane Matsuri, artworks is very similar to this artist. I thought most of the stories in Marshmallow Steady were pretty cute and funny. :D Since I don't have a h-manga source to reply on anymore, guess I'll start downloading magazines more often now. ^^ V

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You can do what I do, which is pretty damn hobo but it still works: find the stories you like in the magazines (which is where they're usually published first anyways) and then when you begin to see advertisements for the newest tankoubon from your favorite author, just go to 4chan's /rs/ , to Nyaa, to TT, to wherever you have to go and just type in different variations on the author's name and the tankoubon's name. An example from today which turned up no results was:

Uyuu Atsuno Desire
Uyuu Atsuno
鳥有あつの
鳥有 あつの
鳥有
あつの
Desire
Atsuno Desire

You get the idea. It's definitely not as classy as getting them from a solid h-manga blog or (better still) from the Japanese P2P sources themselves, but a guy with limited disk space and American cable internet really can't cut it on Share and definitely can't cut it on PerfectDark. :\

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Another new 3D Hens by Sukebe

Maybe SRnmSK will not like this since he hates the facial expresion

But this might work for Futaruel:XD:

Just find it on TT
There's actually 3 new hens

But the other 2 is just....Meh!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that´s Naka dishi Bible reingiolt has often mentioned

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
he may not give any DLsite link...

Yeah,in the forum is forbidden

Usually He often gave me through PM:chinesenewyearm:

8 more days 2 Helter:XD:

OMG...
How can i be so dumb:murder:
Just clicking "sukebe" names brings me a lot of treasures:perfectplan:
Just found out more 3D hens:hero:
I should done this a long time a go:death:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Ic
But he doesn't give link rite?
Or he is?
Then i missed it:defeat:

haha you should read more carefully, we gave clues for those "things" banned then you should find for yourself :XD:

I got nakadashi bible a week ago but I'm gonna see if this rip have acceptable quality then kick the iso away :perfectplan:

I need moreee cluesss, hentaidrytion alert till 25/3

he may not give any DLsite link...

huh what, when, where ??? I see the tengiolt link everywhere, without the link I'm blind :petrfied:
it should DLsite "material" rather than "link" :lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
haha you should read more carefully, we gave clues for those "things" banned then you should find for yourself :XD:

I got nakadashi bible a week ago but I'm gonna see if this rip have acceptable quality then kick the iso away :perfectplan:

I need moreee cluesss, hentaidrytion alert till 25/3

next month will be even more painful as there is no Vanilla release, but thinking about it it could be more painful to have another one...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
He he he
Having Vanilla is like a double edge sword
It's painfull either way:XD:

@Futaruel

Try watch JAV?
I watched Tens JAV:evillaugh:
And i think it's quite good
There's many scene that i didn't find in hens
Or maybe it's just i'm not into tentacles so i might missed it

I hope Sukebe will soon release the 3D hens that 10Giolt show
Sacrifice 2:lols:

Whooosahhh DL'ing I"S <Look a like> 3D hens:perfectplan:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
@Futaruel

Try watch JAV?
I watched Tens JAV:evillaugh:
And i think it's quite good
There's many scene that i didn't find in hens
Or maybe it's just i'm not into tentacles so i might missed it

yes, I have watched several JAV but I'm very picky as the girl must be veryx3 pretty or else I won't even bother
second, I generally avoid tens either hens or JAV however I've seen some futa JAV :XD:
I found my own nadeshiko, her name was nozomi sasaki :inlove:

btw red now has awesome avatar which he changed right away :lols:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
yes, I have watched several JAV but I'm very picky as the girl must be veryx3 pretty or else I won't even bother
second, I generally avoid tens either hens or JAV however I've seen some futa JAV :XD:
I found my own nadeshiko, her name was nozomi sasaki :inlove:

btw red now has awesome avatar which he changed right away :lols:

What avy?
It seem's the same avatar

JAV Tens <-------
I think this one is good:perfectplan:
But of course,hentai still look's better
Becoz in hens the girls are being r***ing,and maybe some of us just like watch girls being degraded:attention:

But in JAV...,the girls can't act that way:lols:
Instead,they seem's 2 enjoy it
But still,i like some scene
Which i didn't see in hentai

Ic,well as 4 me
ATM i like Naruse Kokomi/Sasa Handa/Yuri Kousaka:inlove:
And i like SHARK Studios <Attackers> / Prestige