new releases March + April 2009

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I decided to split this post into two parts so it'd be easier to stomach. ;p

One of Mogudan's long-standing problems imo is that he draws well but he's a weak storyteller. He can't really be accused of telling the same story over and over because he doesn't even establish what the story should be in the first place! Sex just sort of finds most of Mogudan's protagonists. One minute Rei's walking down the hallway at school, next minute 3 boys block her way, and we turn the page and there she is sucking one guy's cock while massaging another's and riding the third's. We're not certain whether we should interpret the girl as being complicit or resistant, pleased or bothered, always a slut or only just now becoming a slut, etc. He assumes that his readership is already intimately familiar with Rei Ayanami (NGE) and other girls from other series he has parodied.

I think that's one reason why I like his C74 doujin, Under Ground, so much: he actually (if minimally) developed for us what the protagonist's personality was like and what her reasons for having sex with the big muscle man were. We specifically knew that she wasn't a slut going in but was a slut coming out; we knew that she started having sex with him to try and help a fellow classmate; we knew that she was the quiet type with no prior romantic experience; etc. It lent her that fundamental characterization necessary for her corruption to be as erotic as it was. It's just not the same when you see a Rei Ayanami in her school girl attire having sex with three male students in the high school nurse's office over and over and over (referring to the real world's passage of time and how we've seen her in the same situations for the last decade almost @_@).

And now, as a reward for reading some, most, or all :D of this text, here you go. (attachment)

EDIT: I'll admit that when I say "he draws well" I'm not considering his obsession with see-through areolae. Not only are the ones he draws so huge and puffy, but they look like they're painted on top of rather than actually covered with clothing! ^_^; I was talking more about the faces, bodies, and breasts (sans areolae).

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Man, I wish I had that calendar >,>

Also, that Brave Soul video was pretty great, that is a pretty damn accurate portrayal of his art.

So, my next question is... Is Brave Soul worth playing?

Yes, you really opened a can of worms here Sakun. You may never be done discussing Mogudan at this rate. :evillaugh:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I wouldn't say so, but that's just me. Iirc I played it to completion once and then never again. Iirc it was a HUGE timesink. Iirc it was like ChunSoft's rpgs, where you go into a dungeon and it has 3 floors, then the next one has 7, the next one has 20, and by the end of the game you're happy if you find a dungeon which only has 60 floors.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
u don't look at my words hard enough. that was the reason u were specially mentioned. hopefully it'll be out during the middle of the 1st week of march.

HLL - found it ご奉仕ミウミウ Gohoushi Miu miu

Found it and DL"ing
It was on MU

Thx:moe:

Aw,i didn't look closer enough
Doesn't know if it's a futa 3d
It's ok thou:prance:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Since Ben asked if Scrapped Princess was worth watching, I thought it would be polite to send this his way. However, in case others are interested as well, I may as well post it in public:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLttAPpPZD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCAPv_rAaOM

It appears as though somebody uploaded some of the episodes ripped from the R1 (USA) DVDs. The links above are to the first 10 minutes and the second 10 minutes of the very first episode of the show. It should allow you to decide (at a minimum) if it's not your cup of tea or if you're interested. Now, if you are interested, let me just remind you that so was I, so were a lot of people, and we were very disappointed by the show's second half. On the other hand, many people enjoyed the second half, so I really can't say one way or the other how much you'd like the show if you liked the first half. All I can say is, if you don't like the first few episodes, then definitely don't bother.

For those who are curious but strapped for time, some choice snippets include:
0:30 to 1:10 - your first introduction to the three main characters
5:25 to 5:30 - Raquel-nee being cute and hot
8:20 to (end of Video #1)
plus
(beginning of Video #2) to 2:35 - a good deal of the core chunk of the plot being explained
7:15 to 8:55 - more of the core chunk of the plot being explained
8:28 to 8:46 - a specific line from the segment above that makes you curious about how the series will play out

Attachment:
Probably my favorite Mogudan drawing ever. If he were to write a 60-page doujin featuring a sexy succubus or demoness like this girl, I'd be quite the happy man.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_brand_id=36795

Apparently a new group(?) Hime-chan Can bunny 姫ちゃんカンパニー has been re-releasing old uncen hens since Jan 2009 for a really cheap price. the only difference i see is that they've added "Virtual Animation" in front of the titles.
given that this is their 3rd month already i'm guessing some people are indeed buying the dvds. must be the hardcore fans who want a dvd version.

apparently this is no new group, as all releases are old Discovery titles it´s MS pictures (Milky / Mints / Bootleg / Strawberry Jam / [Discovery] / [Animac]) behind it.

Just like they released the old Five Ways titles under the low price label Strawberry Jam they use this low price label to sell the old Discovery titles (panty flash teacher / Panchira Teacher, Blood Royal, X-tra Credit, Black Widow / Koruhime, Pigeon Blood or Temptation) which were not the hits on the list (just like NSN was). After the merger they sell lots of Best of´s of the NSN series as Ren or Ai specials for ex and of better titles like Blood Shadow / Red Lotus, F-Force / Asgaldh or Foxy Nudes / Newscaster Etsuko under the new Discovery x Milky label.

Viewing this and thinking about the merger of Animac too (where there has been a best of Jiburiru 1st series under the Milky label [as well as Jiburiru 2/4]) there could be some more titles as another sub label in the nearer future too...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Hm, I haven't seen the screens for Helter 2 yet, but the first one was pretty rad. So I'm sure I'll enjoy the second one too.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Rein, having anger problems lately, huh? lol

What's up with all the evil avatar~ XD bring back the sexy/adorable anime girls stuff gdi!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
as I´ve already picked Helter Skleter cover from Szukimirano´s site I did not pick this as it is no cover.

btw: tengiolt´s avatar is changing faster than his heartbeat goes...

...and I´m wandering why there is no comment on May/June releases yet. Normally I only have to create a thread and you start discussing, now there is existing data already but nothing happens at all...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
btw why didn't anyone tell me i posted the wrong link for the screens of helter 2? :puzzled:

God damn suzukimirano is sooo slow. I finally saw the screens though, looking good. Yeah I thought it was weird that you were linking to something unrelated to Helter 2, but didn't think to say anything about it. Sorry :spit:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
http://www.pixy-soft.com/product/product08_03.html

here's something strange, the page for Shion 3 is already up and yet they still dnt have any screens even after 5 days. this was under genre - 変身ヒロイン/和姦凌辱/フェラ/巨乳
ep 3 may just be worse than both eps 1&2 combined. but at least there won't be any pregs this tym, too bad the same goes for tens

they were awesome early with a cover sketch this time, normally they had hidden it as long as possible and a cover (even a sketch) was nowhere to be found until about 1 day before the DL release...

have they changed tactics?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Maybe they know nobody intrested:lols:
It just 2 hardcore 4 me
I prefer fuutsu sex scene:goodboy:

Ah can't wait 4 SR-II
SRnmSK might be gone berserk if SR gone bad
Thou i pray it will be still good as Ep I
This Moon i have an expectation 4 SR-II,Saimin Ryoujoku 02 & Helter:moe:
Shion definitely out of question:constipation:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Uncensored Resort Boin anyone ??? :evillaugh:

Mika double action ?? holy shit !

Edit: Tengiolt its nothing new, you've seen it

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the preview of Resort Boin 3 on Getchu is damned hot, that hentai MUST become licensed some day...

Someone even created this Mika...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Hell no ! get rid of the balls !!!!!
Futanari Mika means one thing.... 4/5 right from the start :evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
mey u be haunted by tentacles for getting my hopes up. that's just a tip that i don't even want to see.
as for that mika pic, that shouldn't even be considered futa. mika just got turned into a trap

found that 11-30-2008 already...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I saw the RB3 screens a while back when reingiolt first pointed them out, but I didn't comment on them. In any case, Hooray for more Mika! Even though it looks like she has to share the action - boo~

Shion 3 is actually looking pretty good too.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
just found a new game for PC by elf (by coincidence) which is going to be released 03-27-2009:

kunoichi hichou ~yoshiwara yuukaku kidan~ - くのいち飛鳥 ~吉原遊郭奇談~

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Booby Life! / Oppai Life / Oppai Raifu / OPPAIライフ:

mania.com still names 03-17-2009 as release date, X on Air has revised it to 03-09-2009 in the meantime, so it can bump any time in the web, I think.