redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p131/Xca_Photos/shion.jpg

i see,so i was wrong again
i thought this was a moderator's doing

here´s the actual print from getchu site...

I have decided on my own to set placeholders for covers still missing (not available yet), so I must not read the same thread over and over again to look which covers still are missing, so I can see from looking at the covers only to know which placeholder still has to be replaced when the picture or cover is available then.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I believe red will post the complete cover when its available, he is our best guy regarding cover and rare titles, no other site has complete H-cover like us which I think a big plus (you know what to expect from the titles,maybe some jap+US cover red ? hehe):notice:
however I do not expect something that haven't released yet to have complete cover, maybe some pics/SS for promo/teaser but thats it......

paschendale

individualist anarchist
Mar 5, 2008
Akiba-online, I presume, in the future will aid people who want to remove all torrents from the net, just as long as their asses are fine, that's obvious.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for larcx sake: the missing cover of Shion 2 has been added, and it is neither from getchu nor from DMM...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
these two months releases are awesome even the uncensored releases are good beyond expectation with MTB 4 and IOV (not shinshou yeah !!)
toward the end of the month the titles are extraordinary however I'm a bit worried RH 3 with its gangbangs content LOL
I'm really glad red made these threads before we can only count on our own sources, might be even miss 1-2 titles :lols:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
didn't know u too were not very fond of gangbangs , i'm worried too but also kinda interested as to how SM will do it since their male chars haven't been that noisy. if RH 3 is another success i think we can expect RH 4

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
well,from the look's of the cover i can tell Shion eps 2 aren't my thing:frozen2:
but 4 the sake of sukebeism i'll watch it eniwey:lols:

well,RH i prefer they continue the story from eps 1:nosepick:
looking 4ward 4 Hatsu Inu:distressed:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i think the 1st ep's story wasn't finished even in the manga so i doubt we'll see a continuation. the only story left is the 2 part one

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
well this is really late but the video prev of IOV II is available at the cottondoll main site.
the telecards have also been finished. rep points to anyone who can find bigger versions; already have the getchu, ,marigold and media land ones.

p.s. for people getting the prev do tell your impressions on Reia's voice :goodboy:

http://marigold.1000.tv/cottondoll/

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Not sure how to access the video preview on that page... :sick:

Screens look really good though, can't wait :flattered:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ah, Thanks. Looks great. I'm guessing this one is done by a different studio or something? The style looks different from the previous ones. Maybe it's just me.

As for the voice, she sounded fine to me. Though I was more interested in Anya personally. :secret:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
anya? do you mean ari-ya the black haired valkyrie? yeah the char designs are indeed different. i still prefer the char designs of IOV though :lols: i wonder what happened to that char designer..i've never seen another show that had the same char designs.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
maybe its just me but for some part I see some resemblance to milk junkies char design especially the lips and boobs.
btw one of the scene is the most slutty valkyrie expression in all the series :nosebleed:, the voices are fine although if I could I would swap aria's mature a bit deep voice with val's innocent voice cuz I like dark long haired ones :lols:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Perfect timing with this release: inoino is drawing / drew what looks like a 2-parter of this story for Slave Heroines. :)

I had no idea that they were re-animating this project. I wonder why? The original IOV2 had fine animation, just really dull presentation. (They squandered the corruption-by-vagina-worms concept. What should have been really erotic was just so bland. :\ )

From what I've (newly) seen of the Valkyrie series, I would say that the animation of the original (IOV1) is some of the best character design I've ever seen (particularly the main character's faces), and IOV 1's story was also the most erotic despite the lack of corruption.

That's the one good thing this re-do promises: as suggested by the very end of the sneak peek, Part 2 (whenever that comes out -_-) is going to showcase the corrupted goddess we all know and love.

And I know I gave a contrary opinion earlier in the year to what I'm about to say, but ... yeah, I too am now getting sick and tired of the so-called "Milk Junkies" character design. It was so hot when I first saw it in Milk Junkies. And it was still hot in Mrs Junkie. Then it started popping up in other places. And I said, "Y'know, that's okay, so long as it stays put with independent projects." But now it's creeping into other studios' territory and I'm getting concerned. Because (character-design wise) Milk Junkie Valkyrie is a lot less hot to me. :\ So the studio is going to have to make up with story what it has failed to deliver with animation. And considering hentai's poor track record for story quality ... -_-;

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
xeruel - yeah i thought so too, not really a big fan of that style

sakun - actually this is the animated version of the 2nd IOV game. Shinsho was the "real" animated version of the 1st game. The 1st IOV anime ( Ride of the Valkyrie ) was not based on the game story-wise.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I just realized that I'm talking about Sen Otome Valkyrie (SOV), not IOV. So ... ignore what I said while I go back and see if I have any IOV at all ...

well ... I have to be. (so confused right now!) Because I watched that trailer and it was definitely from the same story as Sen Otome Valkyrie.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
how'd you mix them up? didn't the 2 series have different valkyries? anyway i managed to find the special drama CD of the 2nd IOV game, so if anyone wants it just post here or pm me. hopefully i'll get taken out of retirement before IOV 2 pops up :goodboy:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
. . . . . . . . I feel stupid right now. -_-;

Sen Otome Valkyrie is Ikusa Otome Valkyrie: two different readings for the same character, 戦 . I'd never heard the kunyomi Ikusa before just now -- I've always read that character as 'sen' (as in sensou, 戦争 , "war") and had no idea that it could be read as Ikusa.

Mystery solved. I hope. >_> IOV = SOV = RotV

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
don't be so hard on yourself :goodboy: kanji words can be quite confusing since they can be read in more ways that one. i for one have a have a hatred for Kanji chars :lols:

btw what do you guys think will be the 1st show to pop up? i have my bets on Shoujo Sect 2