new releases August + September 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
but since its just the 4 of us posting its kinda sad.

perhaps with all the negative reactions from IS 2 they'll tone down ep 3 a bit. cut the jumbo jugs , bugs , stomach pushing tens and guys out and they'll have a masterpiece. but i guess this is just wishful thinking...

too many companies have gone down again in the last months, Armour, Animac... And Mediabank with White Bear / Hot Bear labels is only releasing new ones temporarily. Marigold has only planned IOV II with two releases Sep + Dec., Armour shall have a comeback since May, but nothing happens, so there are only Vaniila (=1), Milky (=1 or 2), Suzukimirano (=1), PiXY (=1) and PP (=1 or 2) as permanent guests in the list, atm there is no more. So there are between 5 and 7 releases per month normally...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hey have anyone seen the quality 200mb version of TA vol 4 ? 600 mb too much for me.....
somehow the # of releases does not equal quality, I rather had this month 5 than last months 7-9 but how come they had a tendency to release everything in 1 week......instead 1-2 per week (cmon they can avoid competition that way), hate that drought weeks

9-25 妻しぼり 第二幕 咲良と円どっちにするの…? Tsuma Shibori ep.2 (Milky)
9-26 戦乙女ヴァルキリー2 第一話「堕天の女神達」 - Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 ep 1 - sen otome varukirii 2 dai ichi wa ' (marigold)
9-26 連結方式 3rd「BLIND」 - Renketsu Houshiki ep. 3 (Suzukimirano)
9-26 初犬 2 The Animation ストレンジ◆カインド オブ ウーマンズ ~again~ - Hatsu Inu 2 - ep. 1 -again- (Pink Pineapple)

whew next month going to be interesting too, especially IOV 2 SS which looks so promising, I just hope that no tentacles included :lols:
another drought is coming :abandoned: damn......

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hey have anyone seen the quality 200mb version of TA vol 4 ? 600 mb too much for me.....

AVI´s got 299 MB, MKV 180 MB, both on NagasakiNirwana, both on page 2...

and you forgot: 9-26 エロマンガみたいな恋しよう PAGE.2 - Let´s fall in Love - the Ero-Manga ep. 2 (Pink Pineapple)

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
but since its just the 4 of us posting its kinda sad.

perhaps with all the negative reactions from IS 2 they'll tone down ep 3 a bit. cut the jumbo jugs , bugs , stomach pushing tens and guys out and they'll have a masterpiece. but i guess this is just wishful thinking...

well,that's 1 of possibility...
i'm hoping just the same as you,but recently all my hope were crumbles at the end:why:

there's an interesting experience actually from watching I.Shoku II...
i see T.Asagi become normal:surprised:
compared with I.Shoku II:lols:
but still,TA fast sex scene make's me confused all the time:innocence:
guess this 1 & Shion is designed 4 hardcore people
i prefer the quite normal 1,such as Iris:inlove:
hoping 4 Iris vol 03 release's quickly:hurry:

guess next moon will be around (Hisatsu Chikan,IOV Ride Of valkyrie,Renketsu,Hatsu Inu) 4 me
the other's are nice as well,but just aren't my thing,though i'll DL it 2:goodboy:

Good Luck on everybody who will upload "Grope"
time 4 me 2 leave:bow-pray:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
red - hehe Armour? anyway i think they pretty much stopped after releasing Inyouchuu since Manin Densha 2 was technically from himajin even though it was at their site due to the credits.

xeruel - luckily for u n unfortunately for me i don't think we'll be seeing tentacles in IOV 2. i just wish the angles wouldn't be bad and for the guy to be really quiet.

larcx - shion wasn't absurdly fast like TA. even though TA 4 wasn't as bad as the previous 3 eps cause of the tens i still don't like the animation style. btw believe or not IS 2 is currently my top of the month since i haven't seen Grope yet.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
red - hehe Armour? anyway i think they pretty much stopped after releasing Inyouchuu since Manin Densha 2 was technically from himajin even though it was at their site due to the credits.

There are some things which I might believe they are still from that corner, but there are DVDPG´s now only...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
there's an interesting experience actually from watching I.Shoku II...
i see T.Asagi become normal:surprised:

but still,TA fast sex scene make's me confused all the time:innocence:

i prefer the quite normal 1,such as Iris:inlove:

1. after watching IS 2 everything will look better even TA 4 will looked like childs play compared to it:lols:
2. TA = murakami work = turbo sex scene :evillaugh:
3. iris is not exactly normal with that tentacle King Toad :coldsweat:

shion BJ = good, shion tentacle = bad :crash:

watch out for hisatsu chikan cubism/heavy mosaic, its gonna be a bad one as all Vanilla series
again gonna turn into 3Ds,motion comics and DVDPG rips between the dry desert once more.....

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
1 Grope~闇の中の小鳥達~ 2nd.「S~エス~」
2 ストリンジェンド&アッチェレランド ULTIMATUM~SERA~ #2♪「それぞれの日常」
3 淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録~ 弐の巻
4 対魔忍アサギ Vol.04 闇に舞うくノ一

this is the sale ranking over at getchu.
grope's late release might be helping it stay up top which is a good thing. Long live Suzuki Mirano!!!! i hope they wait 2 weeks before posting RH3 next month hehe

I guess foreigners just aren't ready for IS yet , the japs sure seem to like it though.

TA 4 is at 4 prob because a majority of the fans bought the download version instead

p.s. IOV 2 is currently at top in the pre-order ranking. followed by Shoujo Sect then Hatsu Inu 2

p.s.s. well what do you know, grope is now at TT. which one are u guys getting the divx/avi from HF or the wmv9/avi from Zero?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
1 Grope~闇の中の小鳥達~ 2nd.「S~エス~」
2 ストリンジェンド&アッチェレランド ULTIMATUM~SERA~ #2♪「それぞれの日常」
3 淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録~ 弐の巻
4 対魔忍アサギ Vol.04 闇に舞うくノ一

p.s. IOV 2 is currently at top in the pre-order ranking. followed by Shoujo Sect then Hatsu Inu 2

p.s.s. well what do you know, grope is now at TT. which one are u guys getting the divx/avi from HF or the wmv9/avi from Zero?

naah ultimatum sera 2 will replace grope in no.1 :evillaugh:

my target next month will be tsuma shibori and IOV 2

smaller = better for me of course with acceptable quality, so I'll be taking zero's 273mb to 353 mb.......HD space crisis....guess must kill some JAV LOL

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
We have the complete cover of IOV II/1, in case someone wants to have a first look what will be different to IOV I...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I see good animation, I see big tits, I see green tentacles !!!!! :donotwant:
whatever..., I hope the tens scene not too many :please:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
didn't think there would be some tentacles there, really wishing there would be more tentacles instead ( sorry xeruel ) cause i'm seeing some bad angles with the normal sex. it also seems that Valkyrie goes into futa mode at some point. the bloated stomach at the end of the ten scene kinda worries me though. if anyone has a bigger version of the cover pls post it. i'm trying to translate the texts at the back

Horokeh

No revolution whatsoever
Sep 19, 2007
OMg¡¡¡¡¡ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG¡¡¡¡¡¡ yeees hatsu inu is back¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ fujino is back too and this time with some yuri¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :lols:

Ohhhh thank you for this beautiful gift :inlove: can't wait for the release

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
UPDATES !!!

9-16 Mistreated Bride - Nikoyume Takayanagi Ke no Hitibito 肉嫁 高柳家の人 ep 4 (japanAnime / uncensored)

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
UPDATES !!!

9-16 Mistreated Bride - Nikoyume Takayanagi Ke no Hitibito 肉嫁 高柳家の人 ep 4 (japanAnime / uncensored)

damn did not see that, I was late to get the news:frozen:
MTB yeah :inlove2:
now if only pinkpine license stringendo/accelerando.....

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there hasn't been an uncen pinkpine release for quite some time, i wonder what happened. maybe they've stopped letting the US license their works

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
for the collectors: original covers of the two Hot-Bear releases for which there were sample covers before only added too...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
er...,i know here on akiba-online all pixy material's are banned........

but i think it's ok 2 discuss/share the cover's only?

so why now the cover's of shion eps 2 are missing?
which i didn't have a chance 2 see:why:
i guess this is done by moderator's

well it's ok though if that's the final decision...,since i'm not in 2 shion(but still want 2 see the cover's)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
er...,i know here on akiba-online all pixy material's are banned........

but i think it's ok 2 discuss/share the cover's only?

so why now the cover's of shion eps 2 are missing?
which i didn't have a chance 2 see:why:
i guess this is done by moderator's

well it's ok though if that's the final decision...,since i'm not in 2 shion(but still want 2 see the cover's)

I cannot post a cover of Shion 2 yet as PiXY is very slow with publishing covers, believe me, I looked through more than 50 sites more than twice to find it, but atm it is still not available yet.

To tell you the progress:

first there is an information only without any cover (cover = now printing - so not available yet)
second I get a picture normally with a copyright remark at the bottom, but no cd cover or picture.
Third there is the front of the DVD available.
And at last you can get the complete cover, depending on the company two weeks before the release (Milky) or 2 days (Vanilla, perhaps PP too, but not always) before or at the relase date only (normally PP). Hot Bear has only covers available days after the release date.

When you look at PiXY site who will not see any hint for Shion 2 or Dorei Maid Princess 3 at all yet. Don´t know why they are making such a big secret of it...

So the announcements threads are built piece by piece, information by information, picture by picture by cover only. Every thread at least is updated more than 20 times, most of it silently. Just be patient, as soon as I can get it you will see the cover of Shion 2...

And our mods don´t have anything to do with this. As long as there no cover can be found I cannot post it...