new releases August + September 2008

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
600mb...oh well, it's Asagi! Worth it though. And so the series end, overall as a H-anime it's a good one and well-made.

Sakura's breast is OK; After seeing Inyouchuu 2, Sakura's boobs seem normal in this episode. <_<

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
all covers for august 2008 updated - for free use...

how's the quality of the avi and mkv version? did anyone get those?

AVI version is ok.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
wow Ultimatum sera vol 02 seen.......d/ling now :inlove:

there´s something still wrong with that torrent atm, not any progress...

"unregistered torrent".

==> torrent is working now after being replaced, Love Selection working well too, but I´m not gonna copy torrents from Po..., he´s doing an excellent job.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I'm in heaven now :full:, ultimatum sera is a win !!! :inlove: and love selection animation is good too although the eyes not as round as kisaragi original works but its good :lols:

now will suzukimirano late bloomer turned to be a beauty ? we'll see.....

hey where's our uploaders we can't lag behind HF :hypno:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I'm in heaven now :full:, ultimatum sera is a win !!! :inlove: and love selection animation is good too although the eyes not as round as kisaragi original works but its good :lols:

god damn:destroy:
only got 40-70KB max at Love Selection...
well from a cover love selection seem's nice,but i didn't like the girl with glasses...
her "eyes" are 2 big...,like the normal one:goodboy:

well i guess i'm gonna save it 4 2morow then watch it with grope&others:lols:

which one is suzukimirano?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

hey where's our uploaders we can't lag behind HF :hypno:

our uploaders are old and fragile, if they are not sitting in a wheelchair already they mostly have retired...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
actually i already upload Love Selection...

kay,there's 1 thing i want 2 ask
it is ok 2 upload torrent from library no?
coz everybody did not use library torrent's:sick:
or is it there's another source that i don't know

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
our uploaders are old and fragile, if they are not sitting in a wheelchair already they mostly have retired...

:lols: hey give me a break, I'm finishing my thesis here....
I'll be back soon but certainly not this month :coldsweat:

@larcx its okay as long its not banned material, get that ultimatum sera 2 too.....

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
:lols: hey give me a break, I'm finishing my thesis here....
I'll be back soon but certainly not this month :coldsweat:

@larcx its okay as long its not banned material, get that ultimatum sera 2 too.....

done by red:inlove:
well if i able,i think i'll upload grope when it's out
but since i'm only OL when it's evening-night,i think someone will get it first
it's ok though:goodboy:

well just got home,it was raining:pissed:
and i get wet:sick:
and since nobody upload new hens,i'll take the chance(LS):lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
done by red:inlove:
well if i able,i think i'll upload grope when it's out
but since i'm only OL when it's evening-night,i think someone will get it first
it's ok though:goodboy:

well just got home,it was raining:pissed:
and i get wet:sick:
and since nobody upload new hens,i'll take the chance(LS):lols:

I waited more than 2 hours today until someone was going to start, it was you this time. You don´t need to ask for an o.k. before you can post it, if there are 1, 2 or more torrents to post doesn´t matter. I am doing documentation (new releases, unknown stuff) and I got my old and unknown stuff, that´s enough for me...

...and I have more time to spend for series or episodes not found yet, there still is enough to be done.

I got completely wet on Saturday three times in heavy rain and thunderstorm driving 350 miles with my car and caught a bad cold I´m still suffering from...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I waited more than 2 hours today until someone was going to start, it was you this time. You don´t need to ask for an o.k. before you can post it, if there are 1, 2 or more torrents to post doesn´t matter. I am doing documentation (new releases, unknown stuff) and I got my old and unknown stuff, that´s enough for me...

ic
well i was confuse,whether i'll upload something or not
since nobody upload it:goodboy:
kay then,next time i'll upload it without waiting others:perfectplan:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
and here i was hoping grope would be the 1st 1 they upload. not really looking forward to getting Acce n Strin since the guys r usually annoyingly noisy. what else is left?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I got completely wet on Saturday three times in heavy rain and thunderstorm driving 350 miles with my car and caught a bad cold I´m still suffering from...

hey could it be "avian flu" ? :coldsweat: abunaiiii

this months releases not all that bad besides that bigass 600+ TA and Inyouchuu shoku....LOL tens.....but if anyone has that TA in MKV I'll consider :lols: PM me

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
not that i like TA but i believe it wasn't all tens. next month's releases are the ones to look forward to. wasn't looking forward to Hatsu Inu 2 ast first but after seeing that screenshot of the yuri scene i've kinda changed my mind. Really worried abt Blind though since its mostly gangbangs and SM has been staying loyal to the manga

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
and here i was hoping grope would be the 1st 1 they upload. not really looking forward to getting Acce n Strin since the guys r usually annoyingly noisy. what else is left?

yeah,i 2 was hoping grope the 1'st 1 that will got release 2day:sick:

i didn't like TA,but i DL it eniwey coz just want 2 see
yappari,it's not my thing:...:
sure it has great animation...,no offense 2 all TA boys&girls fan:bow-pray:
well i'll DL Shion eniwey,though it's not my thing 2:coldsweat:

i'm looking 4ward 4 Renketsu Houshiki & Hatsu Inu next moon

well,i didn't really care 4 the guys 4 being noisy
though i also agree they shouldn't have any voice:lols:
tentacle's surely needed there:beautiful:
i'd say,tentacles scene like the Inyouchuu from Amour is what i want,not the Inyouchuu Shoku(specially eps 2):nooo:

hope you'll get better soon red:hypno:
in my case,it's just a normal rain
but didn't expect 2 be raining,since now shouldn't be a rainy season

i want gropeeeeee:love:

guess 2morow will be quadruplehentaithon 4 me:moe:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
somehow i don't think there are any female fans of the TA series hehe

it seems there really are lots of fans of Amour's Inyouchuu, i wonder how popular it was in Japan. Sora Mizu was popular enough to get a 2nd ep from Nikihime. maybe since Inyo was mainly a ten and monster genre there just weren't as many fans as compared to SM's fanbase.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Still one to go, it cannot be that bad IS II was, TA is in no competition on my side, always when I see one good part in one Pixy ep and hope to see similar or better things with the next one... - just as Himekishi III beginning against III end or IV at all. So I´ve given up hope on Pixy releases and see them as a different genre already...

Does anyone know whether IS III is planned to plan my vacation at the same time (smile)...

Next month can be quite as good as this month was, but let´s first watch before deciding, there have been too many flops in the last months already...

btw.: this is the 2nd thread reg. new releases only and we are half way, but have already 6 pages for discussion only - without any deviation into YAOI (hehe) - this perhaps is better and is more fun / entertainment than the hit lists without hits...

Status report: "our uploaders are old and fragile, if they are not sitting in a wheelchair already they mostly have retired..." - here´s the whole family, redroostor, rodrooster, rodroostor, redrooster, hot chicken and the unknown father employed at Kentucky fried chicken... - all bottles, but who´s that one with those wheels...?...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
but since its just the 4 of us posting its kinda sad.

perhaps with all the negative reactions from IS 2 they'll tone down ep 3 a bit. cut the jumbo jugs , bugs , stomach pushing tens and guys out and they'll have a masterpiece. but i guess this is just wishful thinking...