new releases August + September 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hehe red has a crystal ball.....maybe he can foresee when shin BB ep 5&6 going to be released :lols:
well if it is true good news indeed cuz something from the makers of BB couldn't be too bad, in this case its even a great one besides discipline and BB :evillaugh:

No, I´m reading from the coffee-grounds...

Nothing seen about BB 5+6 yet, but about Cleavage you can look into ANN, it´s already licensed by Kitty and there was a notice in the ANN-news...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hey even xeruel's changed his avy, are you just watching kamen no maid guy now? they haven't finished subbing it yet ryt?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
another valkyrie Hens
why did they make a new valkyrie again and again?

lol

i've just remember reingiolt old signature:evillaugh:
what a pervy valkyrie:lols:

i think inyouchuu and grope will be my first priority:goodboy:
sadly there's no demon horse there,love the demon horse:grassdance:

about Hazukashime Tsuma,i thought it's already end...???
aren't the guy already dead on eps 2?:eek:mg:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
another valkyrie Hens
why did they make a new valkyrie again and again?
about Hazukashime Tsuma,i thought it's already end...???
aren't the guy already dead on eps 2?

because its fun to defile a goddess ? :lols:
look closely larcx, its a unc version not a sequel....

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
woops...

ic...,so it's the Uncen version of Ikusa Valkyrie Shinshou?

i thought it's the new series
new Valkyries like reingiolt old signature:dribble:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Nah, there is going to be an IOV2, it apparently comes out 3 days later than the uncensored version of IOV1

9-23 Ride of the Valkyrie [Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Shinshou 戦乙女ヴァルキリー 真章] (Kitty Media / uncensored) (no final cover yet)

9-26 戦乙女ヴァルキリー2 第一話「堕天の女神達」 - Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 ep 1 - sen otome varukirii 2 dai ichi wa ' [no megami tachi '] (marigold) -> 2nd part is going to be released in December ´08, but no fixed date yet!

But I think Xerule was commenting on Hazukashime Tsuma, which is only getting an uncensored version - not a new episode.
8-12 Humiliated Wives [Jyoku Tsuma - Jokutsuma (Hazukashime Tsuma) 辱妻] (Kitty Media / uncensored)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
parallel to Milky ミルキー which had released Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 THE ANIMATION (10-28-2006) and has released / will release Inyouchuu Shoku ~Ryōshokujima Taimaroku~ 淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録~ eps 1 + 2 (04-24-2008 + 08-25-2008) the other part of MS Pictures, mints ミンツ, has released / will release the suitable DVD player games...

Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲~凌触学園退魔録~ DVDPG (06-25-2008) [att 1] and
Inyouchuu Shoku 淫妖蟲 蝕 ~凌触島退魔録~ DVDPG (08-25-2008) [att 2]*

another evidence how dense the relationship between h-animes and DVD player games has become in the meantime.

* one perhaps for reingiolt...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
the original inyouchuu was from Amour,not milky. don't really know about eroges right now since i haven't played anything other than the new 3D games but it kind of looks like not all DVD-PG games have animated scenes.

btw joku tsuma 1-2 uncen seems to be out already

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the original inyouchuu was from Amour,not milky. don't really know about eroges right now since i haven't played anything other than the new 3D games but it kind of looks like not all DVD-PG games have animated scenes.

btw joku tsuma 1-2 uncen seems to be out already

Sorry, you are right of course, I was just so into mints that I did not look at the Inyouchuu cover close enough, Amour cannot be overlooked...:...:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oooh, if Inyouchuu Shoku ~Ryōshokujima Taimaroku~ is what I think it is, it's opening scene, while short, is one of my favorite scenes in recent memory. So I'll be looking forward to the next episode. Though I doubt there will be any more normal group gangbang stuff - the series seems to be more focused on tentacles and insect type things. :sick:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Oooh, if Inyouchuu Shoku ~Ryōshokujima Taimaroku~ is what I think it is, it's opening scene, while short, is one of my favorite scenes in recent memory. So I'll be looking forward to the next episode. Though I doubt there will be any more normal group gangbang stuff - the series seems to be more focused on tentacles and insect type things. :sick:

Inyouchuu series are one H I haven't seen more than once :sick:, maybe I'll try the 2nd one lol, BEN imagine if those things implemented on Hatsu Inu :lols:
waiting for 8-25 I'm catching up in manga and DVDPG ones hehe

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
schedule for August + September 2008 finally finished - last update made. Only covers still will be updated as soon as available.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hey red i want ask Barely Legal
Hentai Hotties in here
http://www.animedepot.biz/DVDlist/NEW01.htm
this is a remake of old hentai or a new tittle . i saw some character are familiar , don't know come from ^_^

Are they now even copying / licensing the Vanilla "best of collections" named "Vanilla Feti" in Japan? Vanilla released two of these samplers 06-13-2008, each about 120 mins...

バニラフェチ SM緊縛編 - banirafechi SM kinbaku hen
バニラフェチ 学園凌辱編 - banirafechi gakuen ryoujoku hen

This is nothing new but only scenes taken from various different movies. The Japanese versions are censored of course, the Kitty Media releases are uncensored, but nothing to be seen in the net of any of the releases yet...

KVL

Sep 21, 2007
thank red about infor, are they run out money ? there are many hentai not yet uncensor why they don't do them ? o man if i had money i will create a company will only do uncensor and translate to english ^_^

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
thank red about infor, are they run out money ? there are many hentai not yet uncensor why they don't do them ? o man if i had money i will create a company will only do uncensor and translate to english ^_^

Pink Pineapple as well as Milky are doing a lot of re-releases these days, named "Gold Disc" (PP) or "The Best" (Milky + PP). At least they want to make MORE money with these, why shouldn´t this tendency catch hold of the U-S. market too? Vanilla just joins in...

btw.: if someone is wondering why some vanilla covers have a red top, some are yellow - the red ones are for sale, the yellow ones for rental only.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
anyone dared to get the 634 mb Taimanin Asagi ep 4 ? :lols:
5 days before actual release....that was quick :hurry:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Yeah, I got it. I was just thinking about coming here to talk about it too lol.

I thought it was alright, a few good scenes. Don't really like Sakura and her overly large breast though - but that's been a part of the series for a while now.

I still think the first and second episodes are the best, while three and four are just alright.