Keep2Share Promotion [Old]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

aikonhey

idolfun.net
Jul 14, 2008
^ are you referring to the age of the girls featured there? Tomoe Yamanaka is 19 yrs old now, Mayumi Yamanaka is 21, and they are doing gravure stuff only, so what's your problem? or you are just trying to create a problem? hmmmm. if K2S is not allowing Junior Idol contents anymore, how about these videos they have K2S links there? http://www.akiba-online.com/index.php?forums/u-15-idol-downloads.100/

anyway, again you contradict your statement, you said it is not allowed to upload those files in K2S but in your own site http://idolovers.com/ you post them all with K2S links. lol

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Also a new problem arise, jdownloader can't download keep2share link now...

it is not only me then

I did manage to still use JDownloader to download k2s or fboom links. But the only way I can do it is by copying no more then 6 links at the time. Then those links come in JD without problem and will be checked as well. When I try to copy more links JD sometimes gets them all, but most of the time only a few come in and most won't be checked automatically.

Reactions: CoolKevin

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I haven't had any problems with it using jdownloader2 so far(but I don't download that often).

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Aha, with JDownloader2 there isn't a problem with k2s or fboom links. But JD2 is still beta and there are still many things not working correctly.

Anyway, if you use JDownloader(1) there are problems with k2s and fboom links. But as I wrote already, it can still be used to download from k2s. Last week I have downloaded 131 gig from k2s with JD.

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
We not allow underage models on Keep2share and Fileboom!
We not care how old is this girls now for us is important how old they was when photopgrapher take pictures.
On minuka.tv we see that many girls are 15-16-17 years old this kind of content is strictly forbiden on whole MoneyPlatform.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
JDownloader throws a fit with keep2share links. Now sure why thought unlimited speeds and parallel meant unlimited speeds and parallel downloads. Often jdownloader 2 tries to retry and eventually gets errors like "no account found" (I'm premium of course). I usually have to limit it to one download or use download them all in my browser.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Those are questions for the jdownloader forum, k2s can't do anything about that since they have no control over the development of external download applications.
Jdownloader2 is not considered stable yet so weird problems are normal, you just have to report them to the developpers so they get fixed.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Does anybody know how that Productivity Scale thing works?

On moneyplatform my scale is currently 2 while in the last 8 days, 7 users both a new premium and 3 users renewed premium. I'm wondering when that scale goes to 3 or 4?

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
@javlovers0015; I did already know the meaning of those colors. But I can't find the minimum requirements you need for yellow or green.

In other words, when does it go from red to yellow and when from yellow to green?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Does anybody know how that Productivity Scale thing works?

On moneyplatform my scale is currently 2 while in the last 8 days, 7 users both a new premium and 3 users renewed premium. I'm wondering when that scale goes to 3 or 4?

Don't know the details, but I've been at 3 for a while now after I had 6 sales and 1 rebill in the span of a month. I only have 160GB in storage though so maybe if you have much more you go over some kind of ratio.

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
if you are red it means that we not ern nothing with you, only lose money.
yeallow mean that we ern 0 or a litle.
green mean that you working good.
Each color has 3 gradations so you can see in more detail how good or bad things are.

We count it by lot of parameters.
Mainly is:
1. how much space you use (if some files you not use, delete it)
2. how many sales you have
3. your ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.