FileJoker Sponsorship

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Will be there an ability to disable banner at the top for active premium users? They are already paying for the service, so there is no need to advertise it to them. An additional benefit would be having a smaller header ;)

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Will be there an ability to disable banner at the top for active premium users? They are already paying for the service, so there is no need to advertise it to them. An additional benefit would be having a smaller header ;)

It's a question to forum's admin, but seems it would be technically very hard to determine premium users and term of their premium.

Reactions: granatnik

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
this isn't as easy as it sounds.
To be able to do this, we have to somehow sync the users buying/having a prem. account from filejoker and our user-database.
This would either result in a lot of manual work or a bridge, which would connect our two systems, which probably we don't want to do.
the next problem is, what if the users don't have the same username ... not that easy ^^'

If MaxFJ has some api, which i can query with a username, this could probably be implemented - if i had more time at the moment ^^'

Last edited:
Reactions: granatnik

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
this isn't as easy as it sounds.
To be able to do this, we have to somehow sync the users buying/having a prem. account from filejoker and our user-database.
This would either result in a lot of manual work or a bridge, which would connect our two systems, which probably we don't want to do.
the next problem is, what if the users don't have the same username ... not that easy ^^'

If MaxFJ has some api, which i can query with a username, this could probably be implemented - if i had more time at the moment ^^'

That's right, possible different usernames, emails and other info makes this very hard technically. We don't have API for that at this moment. But maybe some day we will back to this.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Hi MaxFJ

I have an issue that i use ftp to upload but file is not appearing.....
does the ftp upload work?

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Hi MaxFJ

I have an issue that i use ftp to upload but file is not appearing.....
does the ftp upload work?

Yes, it works correctly, but there might be delay up to 10 minutes before files/links will be appeared. If you have any questions or need help, you can contact webmasters support directly.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Do I need to activate affiliate program? there doesn;t seem to have a satistic page

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Do I need to activate affiliate program? there doesn;t seem to have a satistic page

Yes, you need contact us for affiliate account activation. We have replied via e-mail, please check it!

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Yes, you need contact us for affiliate account activation. We have replied via e-mail, please check it!
Thank you for your reply

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
@MaxFJ

I've been seeing this a couple times lately. What's wrong with filejoker? This shouldn't be happening for a premium subscriber.
firefox_2018-02-02_06-29-51.png

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@MaxFJ

I've been seeing this a couple times lately. What's wrong with filejoker? This shouldn't be happening for a premium subscriber.

Nothing is wrong. This is a restriction to download files by other affiliates. We activate this function individually, by request. So, this message might see affiliates only! Regular users (free or premium) never get this message! So, it's not a problem for regular users. If you have any questions as affiliate, just contact webmasters support to get help.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Nothing is wrong. This is a restriction to download files by other affiliates. We activate this function individually, by request. So, this message might see affiliates only! Regular users (free or premium) never get this message! So, it's not a problem for regular users. If you have any questions as affiliate, just contact webmasters support to get help.
No, actually something is wrong. I can't download files. I need this fixed asap. The last time I brought this issue up with the support it was ignored.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
No, actually something is wrong. I can't download files. I need this fixed asap. The last time I brought this issue up with the support it was ignored.

I have explained you why you see this message and why this is not wrong. You can contact webmasters support for details. Please, check your PM.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
I'm explaining to you that it is indeed wrong. Do NOT block my paid account from downloading files. Is your site so bad that I pay money to be blocked?

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
I'm explaining to you that it is indeed wrong. Do NOT block my paid account from downloading files. Is your site so bad that I pay money to be blocked?

Our site is good. Please, contact webmasters support, then we will be able to help you to understand situation and how it works.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I have explained you why you see this message and why this is not wrong. You can contact webmasters support for details. Please, check your PM.
Is this to mean that I, as an affiliate, cannot download content another affiliate uploaded simply because they request it? What would be the reason for such a request and why would FileJoker agree to impose it?

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Is this to mean that I, as an affiliate, cannot download content another affiliate uploaded simply because they request it? What would be the reason for such a request and why would FileJoker agree to impose it?

Please, check, you should be able to download any files. If you have any question, you can always contact our support and we will be happy to help you.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Please, check, you should be able to download any files. If you have any question, you can always contact our support and we will be happy to help you.
You are contradicting yourself, I'm afraid. You say I should be able to download any files (as an affiliate as I stated I am) yet you just said this a number of posts back to another member here:

This is a restriction to download files by other affiliates. We activate this function individually, by request. So, this message might see affiliates only!
So in reality I CANNOT download any and all files. I've seen that message as well about not having permission to download things. FileJoker seems to allow affiliates to block other affiliates from downloading their content. But my questions stand, why would they request that and why would FileJoker agree to their request?

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
You are contradicting yourself, I'm afraid. You say I should be able to download any files (as an affiliate as I stated I am) yet you just said this a number of posts back to another member here:
So in reality I CANNOT download any and all files. I've seen that message as well about not having permission to download things. FileJoker seems to allow affiliates to block other affiliates from downloading their content. But my questions stand, why would they request that and why would FileJoker agree to their request?

We sent you explanation via e-mail. If you still need more details to understand it, then please contact webmasters manager. Also, if you can't download some files, please send links to the webmasters support and we will check it.