1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. genkiganger

genkiganger Well-Known Member

when i said "I lost" it means "I lost", filejoker dont remember my accounts. :c ....sad cuz i wanna share some stuff.

2. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

You can register a new account, if you want, it's not a problem. We sent you details via PM, please check it.

genkiganger likes this.
  3. colweb

colweb Jade Collector Uploader

MaxFJ,

<quote>please note that main goal of affiliates is upload files and share links.</endquote>

And that is just the main problem. They don't share links with other affiliates.

Casshern2 likes this.
  4. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@colweb Other affiliates also upload files and post links. Affiliates upload files, and regular users download files, it works this way as a rule.

5. eric_g77

eric_g77 New Member

why is my download speed so slow even after going premium?

6. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

Premium users have a high download speed. If you have any issues, please contact our support using "Contact Us" link, clarify details and we will be happy to help you.

7. suka123

suka123 New Member

Im selling a Filejoker 30 days premium voucher unused! 13 dollars or pm me offer

8. Ship-Shape

Ship-Shape Member

Started a DL today from FileJoker. Got about 17 MB out of 280. DL got cut, but not by me or by my routing system. Internet connection was not severed at all. Tried to restart, but got this instead. Have to wait 5 hours just to restart the same DL which didn't finish and is completely useless. Unbelievable, and you can't tell me this time "It's not our fault… !".

not our fault?.png

9. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@Ship-Shape There are a lot of possible reasons of connection problem between 2 hosts. Regarding waiting time, yes we have some restrictions for free users as any other host. Premium users don't have any waiting time at all.

10. Ship-Shape

Ship-Shape Member

5 hours and 18 minutes is beyond excessive for just restarting a download which didn't come close to completing the first time. Not to mention that it will have to restart from the very beginning, and can't be resumed, so in a way you're shooting yourselves in the foot.

With these kinds of tactics, who is going to pay money for "Premium"?

11. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@Ship-Shape Possible delay between downloads depends on exact file, quantity of attempts, and so on. This delay might be different for other file or other user.

12. Ship-Shape

Ship-Shape Member

1 attempt, my friend.

If it were 7 attempts at the same file, I could understand the excessive wait.

Casshern2 likes this.
  13. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@Ship-Shape please contact our support and clarify all details to get help with this matter.

14. eakeak23

eakeak23 New Member

@MaxFJ i try to download some files , but all end-up at 99% completion and download fail finally.
    Can you advise anything that could help?
    - i try different browser (ie/ff/chome) but all face the same issue.
    - i try to download smaller size of file (around 100 MB) , also fail with same issue.

PS. I use free account, not sure it's because of this or not.

15. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

16. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@eakeak23, no, it's not because of free account. Please, contact our support team and we will try to help you.