FileJoker Sponsorship

shakespeer

Oct 3, 2007
I've just been notified that my download limits have been reset and the download limits are 20 gb per 72 hours. I guess if you don't contact support they do not reset your limits. I don't know if they reset based on your first download or based on their servers time.

So, thats a downloadlimit of 20 gb in three days? That would even be worse than k2s with 20 in 24 hours. If so, as a downloader, filejoker doesn't look as an option to me.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
So, thats a downloadlimit of 20 gb in three days? That would even be worse than k2s with 20 in 24 hours. If so, as a downloader, filejoker doesn't look as an option to me.
This is the worst things even happen to filehost history.
no wonder my queue never get finish after I bought premium...

I thought I have expereinced the worst with k2c but filejoker is a real joker man....
The only reason I am buying filejoker is because SOURD upload his latest upskirt there.....

Last edited:
Reactions: _2old_

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
I have received an official reply from them
"Please note that we have a download limit of 20Gb per any 3 consecutive days (72 hours). That means that you can download 20Gb of data within any 3 consecutive days. The limit is recalculated every 24 hours. This is not a monthly limit."

Reactions: CoolKevin

Weaksauce999

Apr 29, 2009
WAT... this is unacceptable... I just paid for premium and after a few downloads for "Connection Limit" message.... so what the hell am I paying for??? I want my money back! I'll gladly give it to someone else who doesn't limit like this.................................

Reactions: _2old_

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
So their limit is basically around 200-240GB a month if you have to time things right and stay within their 20Gb per/72 hours. The months with 31 days you'll be able to squeeze the most out of.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
I miss the good old days of ryushare.
where uploader and downloader are equally happy about the filehost.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
There are few thing I would like to share with people who buy filejoker premium.
If you have unstable connection like me, Then better you set your jdownloader to download about 1 file at a time.
If you are downloading big file, you will use up your quota extremely quick.
The same file reconnect twice with a unstanble connection, then each file at 1 GB, your 2GB will be gone.
If you can, just try to queue split file and set to about 2 file download at a time....
I have finish my 20GB for 3 days in just 5-10 mins and nothing is complete, because of my shitty ISP

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Still, can anyone tell me where can I see my affiliate statistics for filejoker? I can't find the page. Do I need to apply to become an affiliate?
Go to "My Account" and click on your earnings (shown in $, the green box)
^ Those statistics?

And I don't think they joined the forum so they don't provide support in here.

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I think they only pay for sales, I haven't seen anything for switching the mode and they clearly don't pay for downloads.

Reactions: CoolKevin

thelolibear

Loli Collector
Apr 30, 2007
I have received an official reply from them
"Please note that we have a download limit of 20Gb per any 3 consecutive days (72 hours). That means that you can download 20Gb of data within any 3 consecutive days. The limit is recalculated every 24 hours. This is not a monthly limit."

wait.. I'm not uploading here anymore, but if I get premium I can ONLY download 20GB within 3 days? I mean as premium user?! Or is that a limit for Free users?

tchadoobo

Sep 30, 2012
wait.. I'm not uploading here anymore, but if I get premium I can ONLY download 20GB within 3 days? I mean as premium user?! Or is that a limit for Free users?

So you are still pissed from this little fight with one of the moderators?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Filejoker sucks:

1. Why the hell are they blocking VPNs? Do they even understand why people use VPNs in the first place and the kind of business they are in?
  2. Too much wait between free downloads, they practically force people into premium...
  3. which sucks big time: you can only download 20GB within 3 days.
I don't know others, but I'm NEVER EVER gonna pay for anything like that. PERIOD.
Akiba Online staff, please be more selective choosing a sponsor next time.
This one sucks big time.
And hopefully, "next time" is soon.

Akiba Online, while I understand that some sponsorship is important for you, please keep in my that you have to listen to your users! Clearly, people are quite unhappy with these filejoker losers.
Try a different gateway for your VPN. Theres one gateway my VPN doesn't work with, but the rest do.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
Il
I think you missed the rest of my post. (And yes, I did try other gateways. No luck.)
I saw the rest of your post but didnt have anything else to add. I wish I could increase the GB limit.

The VPN issue is the only point I thought I could help with since my VPN does work with the service. Im using PIA by the way.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You guys do realize that filejoker isn't mandatory yet right?

There's still time for them to make some changes before it becomes official and it's a good thing that, this time, we get to try it first and find the problems before we're stuck with them.

All of the previous host had problems and some changed some things out after they became partners with akiba to better suit our needs.

I'm sure that akiba's staff won't jump into something that will be detrimental to the forum.

Reactions: checotto

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Hello everyone! Allow me to join this discussion and provide some information to clear things up a little.

We are a private affiliate program. You will have to contact support for activation of your affiliate account. Before activation we will ask you to show us the sources of your traffic and in some cases we may ask to see your earnings stats, but thats rare. We do this to insure that our service is stable, safe and our conversion and customer retention (rebills rate) are one of the best. This also insures timely payouts to our partners.

We pay weekly, on Mondays. Minimum payout is $100 to Webmoney and Bitcoin. Wire Transfer also is an option and starts from $1000. Wire fee ranges from 60$ to 80$.

We offer unlimited storage (and free Premium) to our partners. When you reach 10Gb just contact us and we will give you more.

20 Gb download limit.
This limit is for any 3 consecutive days and allows to maintain a good balance between free downloads and sales.

PPD vs PPS
We have PPS (by default) and PPD programs. However the rate per 1000 downloads is determined automaticaly by the system depending on different factors, mostly on the quality of your traffic. But from our experience PPS plan 99% of the time is better for uploaders. However if you wish to try working with PPD, you can always contact to us and ask to switch you to PPD. We will be happy to do it.