FileJoker Sponsorship

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
I've just been notified that my download limits have been reset and the download limits are 20 gb per 72 hours. I guess if you don't contact support they do not reset your limits. I don't know if they reset based on your first download or based on their servers time.
I got scared noticing 6 GB for available traffic in the member panel, hopefully mine resets as well. It's been nice visiting other sections and grabbing titles I usually wouldn't be able to get.

luntow

Dec 1, 2009
I wonder if the God of JAV uploaders Yipman, has a particular hosters that he prefers. I'm thinking that most of the people on here are downloading his HD releases. He's using filejoker, subyshare, and uploadable. Uploadable is not doable for me because Time Warner blocks access to their site. Filejoker's limits are just too small. I wonder how long he will be on subyshare because I have not tried them before. I believe Yipman and daleisjav are the busiest uploaders and whatever hosters they use will be the most popular in this forum. I was going to report on Zevera but they didn't last for a very long time. I feel sorry for the people who joined Zevera. That service was a joke because they claimed to have a service with access to soo many hosts but the truth of the matter was you aren't able to download anything most of the time. The ratio of getting a file was about 1 in 10.

Reactions: checotto

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
I work 7 days a week so I can afford to purchase file sharing. Why do Japanese women have to be so damn fucking hot?

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
I cant open filejoker site

This is bad and too imposed. I read the comments in this thread, too many problems. It was like Filejoker is a joke.
they have blocked out US-IPs.
try using a non-us-proxy. i had the same problem :/

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
They likely don't pay for downloads, only subscriptions.

Where do you see those stats by the way? I can't find it anywhere on their website.

checotto

Panchira aficionado
Mar 12, 2010
I wonder if the God of JAV uploaders Yipman, has a particular hosters that he prefers. I'm thinking that most of the people on here are downloading his HD releases. He's using filejoker, subyshare, and uploadable. Uploadable is not doable for me because Time Warner blocks access to their site. Filejoker's limits are just too small. I wonder how long he will be on subyshare because I have not tried them before. I believe Yipman and daleisjav are the busiest uploaders and whatever hosters they use will be the most popular in this forum. I was going to report on Zevera but they didn't last for a very long time. I feel sorry for the people who joined Zevera. That service was a joke because they claimed to have a service with access to soo many hosts but the truth of the matter was you aren't able to download anything most of the time. The ratio of getting a file was about 1 in 10.
Yipman use now (about the NEW SPONSOR :rolleyes:) FileJoker, but... BUT ... he use also for F R E E USER other host's ... uploadable.ch ;) that's fine and very symphatic for all us FREE-USER here in this famous board AO :) by the way ... keep it rolling all principal's with the new FileJoker :D is really a bad joker ... :mad:

Reactions: _2old_

justjim2

May 14, 2009
For one filehost "zevera with the one tool to download all " I subscribed and it worked a few times for a few days and it would still work but not all the filehosts are supporting this Zevera. File Joker is one and some others used here are not going with the program.

Santa

Elf
Mar 24, 2007
that is harsh, it costs a lot to keep this place going, (if you would like to cover our costs then we can come to some arrangement)
hopefully these will be long term

The header said to support Zevera.

I gave them money.

Their download speeds were slower than the free slot of the host site.

The header said to support Filejoker.

I gave them money.

Files that were posted after I went to bed last night were deleted before I woke up this morning.

I would much rather have given my money directly to Akiba instead of throwing it away to these useless sites.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Deleted files have nothing to do with the host, it's just that they get picked up by bots that report them if they're not protected. All ddl hosts should comply with this.

Reactions: CoolKevin

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I can't even find a way to get links for more than one file. I just have to get links for each file one by one. Is this a joke?
Check the checkbox on the left of the files you want links for when you're in the my files section and click the export button at the bottom, you'll get links for multiple files that way.
btw: The storage space for free user is only 50 GB.
Yes, that's very worrisome, especially since they only upgraded the affiliates accounts for a month.

_tobi85

Aug 5, 2012
Hello,
i read that rule and made account on filejoker and post links alreay in posts here.
but i dont see anything payment infos or anything.
how can i activate payment methods for filejoker? i already genereated downloads with it, but no pay for that.

thanks for information

_tobi85

Aug 5, 2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D
i understand thanks
but on the screenshot above it shows "earned from downloads" also
but i cant see such things in my account :p

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-D
i understand thanks
but on the screenshot above it shows "earned from downloads" also
but i cant see such things in my account :p
you have to contact them.

see here:
FileJoker affiliate accounts are manually approved, and you can request your FileJoker account be given affiliate status by contacting support@filejoker.net or by using the contact form: https://filejoker.net/contact (remember to include your FileJoker registration email)

don't forget to mention, that you are from akiba :)

_tobi85

Aug 5, 2012
:D:) ohh i seee
thank you for information!
no i will not forget to tell im from the best jav forum of the world :)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
ftp works, but you have to use the username from the my account page instead of your email.