1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. all4jav

all4jav Akiba Citizen

what is software for uploading on filejoker?
    I trying user ftp and zoom but both them not work
  2. SamKook

SamKook Akiba Citizen Uploader

ftp works, but you have to use the username from the my account page instead of your email.
    nicevoyeur2 and CoolKevin like this.
  3. shakespeer

shakespeer Member

So, thats a downloadlimit of 20 gb in three days? That would even be worse than k2s with 20 in 24 hours. If so, as a downloader, filejoker doesn't look as an option to me.
  4. pocs

pocs Multi-Terabytes Collector

This is the worst things even happen to filehost history.
    no wonder my queue never get finish after I bought premium...

I thought I have expereinced the worst with k2c but filejoker is a real joker man....
    The only reason I am buying filejoker is because SOURD upload his latest upskirt there.....
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    _2old_ likes this.
  5. pocs

I have received an official reply from them
    "Please note that we have a download limit of 20Gb per any 3 consecutive days (72 hours). That means that you can download 20Gb of data within any 3 consecutive days. The limit is recalculated every 24 hours. This is not a monthly limit."
    CoolKevin likes this.
  6. vincentfu

vincentfu Well-Known Member

I am uploader and I am happy with it (20GB)

less leechers and more sales
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  7. Weaksauce999

Weaksauce999 New Member

WAT... this is unacceptable... I just paid for premium and after a few downloads for "Connection Limit" message.... so what the hell am I paying for??? I want my money back! I'll gladly give it to someone else who doesn't limit like this.................................
    _2old_ likes this.
  8. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

So their limit is basically around 200-240GB a month if you have to time things right and stay within their 20Gb per/72 hours. The months with 31 days you'll be able to squeeze the most out of.
  9. pocs

I miss the good old days of ryushare.
    where uploader and downloader are equally happy about the filehost.
    thelolibear, zero187 and Casshern2 like this.
  10. rayheng0595

rayheng0595 Akiba Citizen

Where can I see my stats? I can't find it.
  11. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Oh...how true that is...
  12. pocs

There are few thing I would like to share with people who buy filejoker premium.
    If you have unstable connection like me, Then better you set your jdownloader to download about 1 file at a time.
    If you are downloading big file, you will use up your quota extremely quick.
    The same file reconnect twice with a unstanble connection, then each file at 1 GB, your 2GB will be gone.
    If you can, just try to queue split file and set to about 2 file download at a time....
    I have finish my 20GB for 3 days in just 5-10 mins and nothing is complete, because of my shitty ISP
  13. rayheng0595

Do they have a support in this thread? I contacted them with some problems their response is not professional. Some of my questions are neglected.

Still, can anyone tell me where can I see my affiliate statistics for filejoker? I can't find the page. Do I need to apply to become an affiliate?
  14. SamKook

^ Those statistics?

And I don't think they joined the forum so they don't provide support in here.
  15. rayheng0595

Thank you! That's what I'm looking for.
    I need to apply for the affiliate program in the first place. No information of such is given in this thread.

BTW: Do you know if they have PPD and PPS mode? I can't find the information either. Thanks!
  16. SamKook

I think they only pay for sales, I haven't seen anything for switching the mode and they clearly don't pay for downloads.
    CoolKevin likes this.
  17. thelolibear

thelolibear Loli Collector

wait.. I'm not uploading here anymore, but if I get premium I can ONLY download 20GB within 3 days? I mean as premium user?! Or is that a limit for Free users?
  18. tchadoobo

tchadoobo Active Member

So you are still pissed from this little fight with one of the moderators?
  19. SamKook

Yes
    Yes
    No

Hopefully they'll change it because it is ridiculously low. Same thing with the 50GB of storage for free users.

I wonder what the download limit and restrictions are for free users...
  20. eshwaa

eshwaa Well-Known Member

Try a different gateway for your VPN. Theres one gateway my VPN doesn't work with, but the rest do.