We're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

All your hoes belong 2 me
Dec 9, 2007
Gee, about time...I thought this place would crumble...

seriously I was hoping that it did

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Also it's a little bit late: But thanks for fixing the mail notifications. It's working again. :hugethumb:

Reactions: 2 people

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Also it's a little bit late: But thanks for fixing the mail notifications. It's working again. :hugethumb:

Seems I was to fast with that post. A few days I got mail notifications - the daily about subforums as well as the instant ones for threads. But since last Sunday I don't get any mails anymore. :beg:

Reactions: 1 person

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
There is one good thing to come out of all this, (not a great thing though); a lot of members got to change the member names without having to go through the mods.

gargamei

Jul 5, 2008
The old bookmark torrent link no longer valid . Many of original torrent contributors are unawared to its comeback. Notified them thru' their email.

thk

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
There is one good thing to come out of all this, (not a great thing though); a lot of members got to change the member names without having to go through the mods.

I think you will find chompy did change them

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Actually I was just kidding coolkevin, since I noticed a few members had changed their names I figured they re-registered. The only good thing to come out of this is that Akiba-Online is still online. Everything else is what we make of it.

Reactions: 2 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Actually I was just kidding coolkevin, since I noticed a few members had changed their names I figured they re-registered. The only good thing to come out of this is that Akiba-Online is still online. Everything else is what we make of it.

yes , i think you was just kidding , no problem :bigeyes::gosh:

p/s: baby-Jav change is Baby_Princess :crazu::alone:

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
If it is possible to change username, I would like to know how...
I have asked about this before : )

baldnuts

Nov 23, 2008
The things I miss are the fact you cannot see when you last logged in easily(why not just display this like before ?), also you cannot see who has thanked posts without pressing the "show/hide list of the thanked" Apart from that this forum rocks as always, and hope it rocks on for ever and ever....... Kind regards xx

Status
Not open for further replies.