We're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Thanks Chompy for the hard work.. :) unfortunately this message still appear

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

All of the old links gave change that is why you get that message.

That's the problem, we can't store more than 50 messagse and tha's why I got this error. Before the change, we have a 500 limit. Do you think, this limit will be added again ?

Thanks for your help and time.

has been added to are to do list
Added to the list

Is there any chance that will change in the future? No pressure intended. I have to be thankful that people invest their time, work and money in this forum. But getting mails - at least for the thread notifications - was a very helpful feature for me. :bigeyes:

Don't know

Reactions: 2 people

atstudios

XCOM Commander
Mar 16, 2008
W3LC0/V\E_B4CK!!!
And very glad to see akiba come back with new great moves!!

Reactions: 1 person

Freedom Kira

Rawr™
Jun 19, 2009
I see that the "No Imouto pics" tag has been removed from all the Junior Idols threads. Did I miss something, or did they just silently move completely back in the green? =D

By the way, could you guys restore the Junior Idol Wallpapers thread now? That was easily my favorite and I was really sad to see it go.

Last edited by a moderator:

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
By the way, could you guys restore the Junior Idol Wallpapers thread now? That was easily my favorite and I was really sad to see it go.

All the old attachment are gone, so there would be no picture lift in that thread.

Start a new on

n3bUla

Mar 14, 2010
welcome back AO,you were sorely missed indeed.
p.s. looks like you're gonna need a shit load of garlic to protect them servers ;)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but everytime I visit a (sub-)forum - also I didn't read the threads - the threads are marked as read if I visit the same (sub-)forum a second time. :huh:
The "Mark This Forum Read" in the "Forum Tools" doesn't make any sense in this case.

Faust®

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2010
Thanks, thanks, thanks, we perish not taste as we work on all the improvements that will allow us this board.
Otherwise, if I did what it said on the Promotion Ryushare well understood not to have to upload images directly, but through links to embedded images to be hit or else?This will indirectly become Board on the type of empire-of-hentai.ru where only shows one image and the series can be downloaded from depositfiles.I do not know whether it's "happy" solution.If, however, for a successful operation there will be about avoidance than to accept the wishes of the Administrator.:huh:

spikier

JAPAN:みんなのあい
Nov 13, 2008
there may be some who are upset about the things that are now lost; those things may be physically gone, but mentally, they are still here with us.

long live akiba!!!!

thank you, king chompy!!!. and our sweet mods!

^____^

EDIT!!: FORGOT TO MENTION THERE MAY BE A PROBLEM WITH THE SITE... THAT OR MY COMPUTER:

i can only access akiba-online through a proxy or vpn. if i try any other way, its a dead end. i tried from three different sources: 1, my phones isp, 2, a nearby open wifi with another phone, and 3, my brother's phone's isp (plus, i tried via my computer); it failed every time. hmmmm????

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
EDIT!!: FORGOT TO MENTION THERE MAY BE A PROBLEM WITH THE SITE... THAT OR MY COMPUTER:

i can only access akiba-online through a proxy or vpn. if i try any other way, its a dead end. i tried from three different sources: 1, my phones isp, 2, a nearby open wifi with another phone, and 3, my brother's phone's isp (plus, i tried via my computer); it failed every time. hmmmm????

this may have something to do with changing servers (your aera or country maybe blocking it)

regivel2005

May 8, 2009
Finally Akiba-Online is back... Missed this site so much.

Thanks to all the people who work so hard to get this site online again.

Status
Not open for further replies.