We're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
@CodeGeek Forum Tools & Thread Tools should work

3nuts

Tomoe Forever
Jan 20, 2009
Thank you so much for all of your hard work.
o0480064012606031007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

computerking1991

Akiba Citizen
Aug 19, 2012
i am so sure that jav torrents section will be flooded by old torrents that don't have seeds at all in a few days

so i suggest that all new torrents must contain akiba-online links, just like all the other torrent sites

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Welcome back A-O and kudos to Chompy and the staff for those hard efforts.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
- Added avatar/signature functionality. Your avatar/profile/signature won't be restored, please add them yourself
- Fixed "Downloads" and "Torrents" page being broken for some members (will expand to subcategories, and add sidebars soon)
- Allowed NZB attachment

Any other things that are missing or don't work, post in this thread or PM a staff member

example100000

Old Timer
Sep 26, 2009
I'm frankly heart-broken that so much has changed, and that we're going to have to start from near the bottom again, but I do very much appreciate every effort put into getting this forum back up again. The torrent graveyard certainly makes me weep, may the souls there rest in peace. I'll do my best to revive the material in the U15 torrents section, as it is my passion. During these weeks that Akiba-Online was down, I felt like a part of me was missing, and have been checking back every day in desperate hopes that AO would return, and finally it has. As a member of this community for so many years, I'm sure we'll be able to build the content back up again! :coolguy:

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Thanks to all Akiba admin and chompy.
I have been patiently waiting all this while. Akiba has finally back with new looks. I must said I miss this site so much. It has been a everyday habit for me to visit once a day.

After I login, I notice that all my favourite thread is not subscribe anymore. :(
Will they be restore?
Found all my favourite thread. I will re subscribe again. :p

All the best for the admin and moderator, u guys are the best.

DDRPTP

Jun 7, 2007
- Added avatar/signature functionality. Your avatar/profile/signature won't be restored, please add them yourself
- Fixed "Downloads" and "Torrents" page being broken for some members (will expand to subcategories, and add sidebars soon)
- Allowed NZB attachment

Any other things that are missing or don't work, post in this thread or PM a staff member

Edit avatar functional recovery, hard to you.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Many thanks for the quick restoration of NZB to the allowed attachment file types!. I've begun to replace the lost NZB's in my Usenet thread; I'll continue as time permits until they're all back. It's so good to be able to post here again!

Reactions: 1 person

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
It's great to have you (and everyone else) back. Now let's get some JAV...............

Best

Jack

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
Imcomplete display of post:
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthr...ESTS-PLEASE)&p=2332630&viewfull=1#post2332630

A movie was posted with download links. But only part of the post was displayed. All the links and some of the information could not be seen. Please fixed this. Thank you!

Added: It seems that I can't include multiple sign in the post, or the rest of the content after the sign will not be displayed. Hope this fixed.

bluetop5

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks for Getting This Site Back Up And Running.Who cares If Everything is wiped out .I"m shore there will be new postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.