We're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Happy to cry :runcry::kiddy:

Last edited by a moderator:

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
its a wonderful thing to have a good sense of humour

i sign in, i no longer have permissions to see torrents or downloads, so i was told to log out i can see them...yay i can.

when i cliick on the torrent it says i need to be logged in

DUH... see the first one... if im signed in i cant see them.

so i guess i can just look at all the nice torrents you guys submit, and hope one day i can actually enjoy them too, like i have for the past 4 years... but suddenly aint privy to them anymore.

sorry for the rant, its not a good night, i thought id be glad to see akiba back, just not as happy as others i guesss

polan_pola

Nov 22, 2012
Thank gods you guys are back! Great work.
I never know i miss you guys (and the jap girls of coz so much)

fly4407211

Oct 20, 2012
firstly, thanks for the hardwork
just wonder why this happened?
why we lost all the old torrent attachment?

hr20

Hello World!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Welcome back AO with the new version. Thank you chompy and all our staff.

heartles2

May 25, 2009
Thank you based Akiba-Online. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you guys for coming back online. I also really appreciate all the mods for their hard work... No matter what fence you're on im glad you guys came together and made it work. Again, thank you. :beg2:

xiuhei

Oct 25, 2007
I notice in the torrent graveyard that the torrents are no longer linked there - will they be back eventually? Thanks for all the hard work.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
AO is back! :jump: Thank you!
But it's very sad that you so many things went down the drain. :cloud:

By the way: If when I entered http://www.akiba-online.com/ in my browser I was redirected to http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/main.php. I cleared my browser cache and from the on everything worked. Only for those he experience something similar.

At the moment I can't subscribe to a thread (only if I write a post) and also can't subscribe to a whole sub-forum. Is that correct? Or I'm to blind to find the link / button? :huh:

And the "please" smiley is also missing.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.