SubyShare Promotion [Ended]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
Submitted a support ticket with Subyshare for these ridiculously slow download speeds on AUKG 247 and 248. Let's see if they do anything. 41 hrs. for a 1.9 GB file is kind of absurd.

Reactions: Casshern2

sbadmin

Sep 3, 2014
@To wwilk : I've just checked again the file link you said and the speed is good now. Maybe that server was temporarily high load at a moment ,please try again now ,if you still got the slow download speed ,let me know.Regards

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Ya know, without reading this thread ( my sincere apologies prior posters) there should be a grace period between these promotions. I mean just last month it was some other filesharing site and six months before that another and so on and so (Que Sera, Sera) and while I know and support this sites efforts to keep "afloat" I beg you to be a bit tolerant on the newbies and only crackdown on those spamming bastards that need to be cracked down on (you know who I mean).

Props to my peeps who keep this forum in working condition and get so little credit for it. Luv ya RedRooster, coolKevin, IdolFun and even the meister Chomps hisself( think a troll like meself doesn't know who is naughty and who is nice? lol, truly, luv ya all). CoolZero is a nice addition to the crew, so glad he is aboard as well, (miss Rollyco though, (even if we could not find common ground, I could not give a shit, I liked that fiesty bastard).

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
Could anyone recommend a reliable reseller that will accept paypal for payment, please?
Thanks.

Reactions: bpx

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
just got back from overseas and lots of changes in a period of one month.so who should i contact to get a free premium upgrade and setting up affiliate account?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
just got back from overseas and lots of changes in a period of one month.so who should i contact to get a free premium upgrade and setting up affiliate account?

PM sbadmin

Reactions: Yipman

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
tks Casshern2.just pmed him/her. should i wait for the approval of affiliate status first before posting?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
tks Casshern2.just pmed him/her. should i wait for the approval of affiliate status first before posting?

Honestly, I'm *not sure if it makes a difference. I PM'd them and got a pretty quick reply and my registered subyshare acct was suddenly a Premium. I didn't so much wait for that, it just happened faster than I was ready to post anything.

BTW - hope you were abroad for something fun. Welcome back! And yes, a month brought a lot of changes!

Last edited:

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
Honestly, I'm *not sure if makes a difference. I PM'd them and got a pretty quick reply and my registered subyshare acct was suddenly a Premium. I didn't so much wait for that, it just happened faster than I was ready to post anything.

BTW - hope you were abroad for something fun. Welcome back! And yes, a month brought a lot of changes!

got no response from them so far,just my luck i guess. anyways tks for the well wishes mate:) job related the reason went overseas but had some fun while at it.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
As far as I can tell, there's nothing that marks you as an affiliate specifically so as long as you have an account, you can start posting.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
I try not to complain on here, I just have fun.
I love this site and the entire AKIBA community.
But I gotta vent ...
I had just renewed my Premium Account on Keep2Share ... not more than several days before the change.
O.K. I'll just roll with it ... I thought.
So I buy a Premium Account with SubyShare ... at least I thought so.
I get the keycode and I'm ready to start downloading and being happy again.
But no ... there's no way to gain access to SubyShare.
Appearently, I need an account before I can use the code.
How the hell is this supposed to work?
When I try to sign up, I just see an empty box with no indication of what data they want.
I've tried entering some things to get it started, but no ... that's not the info that they want.
My situation my seem stupid to those of you (Admin) that have been working with these guys for several weeks now, and it's all "old school" for you, but from my perspective,
... this sucks and I'm pissed!

No tea for you!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I just noticed a title posted today...and in short order there were multiple posters putting up mirrors for that title. Doesn't the rule still stand that any and all mirrors are welcomed so long as your post also contains subyshare links? Am I correct?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Appearently, I need an account before I can use the code.
How the hell is this supposed to work?
When I try to sign up, I just see an empty box with no indication of what data they want.
I've tried entering some things to get it started, but no ... that's not the info that they want.
My situation my seem stupid to those of you (Admin) that have been working with these guys for several weeks now, and it's all "old school" for you, but from my perspective,

No tea for you!

If you create a free account, there's a box that contain "Apply premium key" under the my account menu so I assume you simply have to paste your keycode there and click apply to upgrade to pemium.

Try with a different browser and/or make sure you have javascript enabled for the website if you have a problem registering an account, what the fields are should be written inside them.
From top to bottom it's username, email, password, retype password and a captcha that you need to enter.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

No tea for you!

I hope it has now been resolved

I just noticed a title posted today...and in short order there were multiple posters putting up mirrors for that title. Doesn't the rule still stand that any and all mirrors are welcomed so long as your post also contains subyshare links? Am I correct?

the old rules apply, if subyshare has not been posted then the new post must contain subyshare links

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
the old rules apply, if subyshare has not been posted then the new post must contain subyshare links

So if the OP has Subyshare the following mirrors must as well? Or just the OP is required and the mirrors can just contain other hosts?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
So if the OP has Subyshare the following mirrors must as well? Or just the OP is required and the mirrors can just contain other hosts?

if the first post has subyshare links, then subsequent posts do not need it, UNLESS

1) the format of the original post has changed (if file size is different of it is say a WMV and the original is MP4)
2) the first links are dead and you may replace them, (but give the original poster the chance to re-up)