Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

faebladezzz

Dec 16, 2012
i've try this method using autosub for a while, but the accuration only arround 40-60% depend on the audio & the bgm (more bgm = more noise = less accurate) :D

what i'm curious about is the method that is use to extract subtitle from chinese hardsub version
cause sometimes i'm stumble upon chinese softsub in Cat, this one have more accurate even if we use machine TL to TL in from Ch to En :D

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
i've try this method using autosub for a while, but the accuration only arround 40-60% depend on the audio & the bgm (more bgm = more noise = less accurate) :D

what i'm curious about is the method that is use to extract subtitle from chinese hardsub version
cause sometimes i'm stumble upon chinese softsub in Cat, this one have more accurate even if we use machine TL to TL in from Ch to En :D
You do realize Chinese subs aren't 90% accurate in terms of the Japanese being spoken, right? Many Chinese subs do miss a great deal of the dialog and routinely add dialogs that aren't actually what said. You know this, right?

What Chinese subbers do well, is make the dialog "fit" even if the language is wrong. We have many skills people here who does that like Imscully.
I think it's a great skill. :)

My statement isn't a disparagement to Chinese subbers or any of us. We all try our best, right?

Try this link. https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/tutorial-ocr-chinese-english-movies-hardsub.2005149/
I don't extract subs to be honest. My computer is slow. So I make my subs for older movies(I like them the best) using Pytranscriber and Audacity.
Good luck to you as well.

gingergauge

Jun 27, 2009
I can't be the only person who wonders why Kimochīi is consistently translated in English to "comfortable" instead of "feels good". There's a big difference in English between being "comfortable" and "feeling good".

Sitting in my recliner with my feet up feels comfortable. Getting my dick sucked feels good (or, more likely, great!).

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I can't be the only person who wonders why Kimochīi is consistently translated in English to "comfortable" instead of "feels good". There's a big difference in English between being "comfortable" and "feeling good".

Sitting in my recliner with my feet up feels comfortable. Getting my dick sucked feels good (or, more likely, great!).
Actually, receiving and giving pleasure can make one feel comfortable and relax. I see them as being the same.

gingergauge

Jun 27, 2009
Actually, receiving and giving pleasure can make one feel comfortable and relax. I see them as being the same.

True.

But my point was that, if you type "Kimochi" into Google Translate, it translates to "feels good" in English.

So, is Google Translate wrong? And, if Google Translate is correct, then why do I always hear someone in JAV say "Kimochi" but then see a subtitle that says "comfortable"? I don't understand that.

• Haha
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
True.

But my point was that, if you type "Kimochi" into Google Translate, it translates to "feels good" in English.

So, is Google Translate wrong? And, if Google Translate is correct, then why do I always hear someone in JAV say "Kimochi" but then see a subtitle that says "comfortable"? I don't understand that.
We should keep this talk to the proper forum. This thread is for posting subs, so we are taking advantage and should go to..

Last edited:
Reactions: gingergauge

Dadaserfu

Nov 22, 2021
Howdy y’all. So I just finished my first 100% sub and would like to know if any of you could help me hardcode the sub and burn it into the video for upload to any site.
I want to keep the quality of a 1080p.
My trouble is my 3Gig file blows up to 10G+ with the programs I’m using. Adobe, or divinci. Lemme know if help is Available.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Here is an English srt of Yua Mikami SSIS-392 from Supjav hardcoded Chinese sub. All credits go to the origonal sub maker in Supjav:
Hello, can I extract subtitles from the supjav page?
Could you tell me what programs are needed and if there is a video tutorial, would it be too much to ask?:)

Last edited:

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
Reactions: Lito1991 and lnstar

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Howdy y’all. So I just finished my first 100% sub and would like to know if any of you could help me hardcode the sub and burn it into the video for upload to any site.
I want to keep the quality of a 1080p.
My trouble is my 3Gig file blows up to 10G+ with the programs I’m using. Adobe, or divinci. Lemme know if help is Available.
This forum is for posting subs, I think it's better to ask the question on https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...e-talk-not-a-sub-request-thread.12173/page-52

Reactions: Dadaserfu

javjod

Feb 5, 2021
I learn to trying the new method using capcut apk for android to make the subtitle very easy, just learn from this site :
the result of line more bigger than the chinese subtitle but because i don't know about Japanese and also only using deepl to translate it, it still not 100% perfect

Reactions: mei2

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I learn to trying the new method using capcut apk for android to make the subtitle very easy, just learn from this site :
the result of line more bigger than the chinese subtitle but because i don't know about Japanese and also only using deepl to translate it, it still not 100% perfect
This forum is for posting subs, I think it's better to post here when talking about subs
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...e-talk-not-a-sub-request-thread.12173/page-53

Reactions: jannat2sanjay