JAV WHISPER+VAD Request Thread (Taking Requests HERE)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Like the title says I will take requests for your favorite JAV titles. I have noticed over the years that the amount of english subs that exist has improved drastically, especially with the help of new software and AI being thrown into the mix. I'd like to contribute to the growing community by offering to do SUB requests (every subbing thread mentions do not post requests lol).

I will be running them through the WHISPER+VAD process on google collab. It's a process many of you can already do, but for those who can't be bothered or run potato pcs allow me to help you out. Each process takes about 1-2 hours for a full translation so I will attempt to do 2-3 a week if not more when I have the time. For the sake of keeping interest I will likely only do the movies I would watch myself so there's some equal gain on my end for translating the film.

I prefer NTR/Abuse/Drama themes and some personal fav studios are Attackers, Madonna, Idea Pocket, Aurora Project etc you get the idea if you are a fellow enthusiast haha.

Post your request below :D

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Reactions: alf1401

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Request below. Many thanks if you can sub this one:

RCT-767 Kobayakawa Reiko, Saotome Yui, Saegusa Chitose, Yuki Chitose, Yura Chitose - Low Viewing Rate Is Allowed To Shame And Horticultural In The Nude With The Launch Of The Drama That Became Censored By The Acting Is Bad Beauty Actress

View attachment 3315094
not my kind of film but Ill work on it to get the ball rollin'

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Request below. Many thanks if you can sub this one:

RCT-767 Kobayakawa Reiko, Saotome Yui, Saegusa Chitose, Yuki Chitose, Yura Chitose - Low Viewing Rate Is Allowed To Shame And Horticultural In The Nude With The Launch Of The Drama That Became Censored By The Acting Is Bad Beauty Actress

View attachment 3315094
Machine Translated fresh off the press. Didn't watch any of it but like most Machine Subs you will get a general idea of dialogue but metaphor/slang/Colloquialisms might be lost in translation. Enjoy :D

Attachments

• RCT-767 A beautiful actress who is not good at acting.en.rar
    27.9 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: composite

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Wow! Thanks!

Is there an FAQ on how to set up Whisper + Vad + Colab?

I've tried using whisper through the subtitle app and it's painfully slow and then has horrible glitches where a random text suddenly gets repeated for 10-20 minutes of the movie.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
theydonotwantto has a guide somewhere on these forums. Sometimes that does happen, usually during sex scenes? but never for 20 minutes of the film. Worse case scenario you break the film into chunks, or isolate that one section of dialogue, and run that through whisper before manually combining the two subs.

Reactions: composite

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
Hi
Requesting subtitles for the following. I dont expect you to do all of these at once, but since you are offering I would like these subbed
if you can. In order of my preference but I leave it to you what ones you want to do
RBD-308,961,940,Shkd-834.
Thanks

Reactions: alf1401

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Hi
Requesting subtitles for the following. I dont expect you to do all of these at once, but since you are offering I would like these subbed
if you can. In order of my preference but I leave it to you what ones you want to do
Thanks
working on these :) but RBD-940,861, SHKD834 all have eng subs already out on sextb

Last edited:

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
Hello,

I would like to request SDAB-223. I never found any subtitle for this one. However, I'm unsure if it's your kind of movies but if you have the time it will be greatly appraciated.

1sdab223pl.jpg

Many thanks in advance and I have over 30tb of movies from 2012 and up, if you need one in particular, do not hesitate to DM me.

-Besh

Reactions: alf1401 and Zhonda

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Hello,

I would like to request SDAB-223. I never found any subtitle for this one. However, I'm unsure if it's your kind of movies but if you have the time it will be greatly appraciated.

View attachment 3316604

Many thanks in advance and I have over 30tb of movies from 2012 and up, if you need one in particular, do not hesitate to DM me.

-Besh
I can do it if you can post the vid?

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Hi
Thanks
I did RBD 309 and 961 because those two I couldnt find subs on enjoy

Attachments

• SUBS.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Jackjeev

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
working on these :) but RBD-940,861, SHKD834 all have eng subs already out on sextb
Thanks very much for the subs.zip. will have a look soon as I can.
I had wrong number for the SHKD anyway. It should be SHKD-984.
I have 984 with chinese subs if that would like to use it for english?I looked at sextb but had to give up as so many adverts and pop-ups kept
getting in the way of the screen it was almost impossible to use the site.

Last edited:

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
I have run both RBD-961 and RBD-308 (not 309). You have 308 correctly numbered on the subs file.
961 runs well apart from the subs appearing about 2 minutes after someone has spoken. Perhaps there
is a way I can adjust them?
308 runs great until about 1 hour 15 minutes into the video then the subtitles stop altogether.
I dont know what would cause that to happen?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's software like Subtitle Edit that has options for changing the timing of all lines, so you can just tell it to do all lines 2 minutes (or whatever the difference is) earlier with one action.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
There's software like Subtitle Edit that has options for changing the timing of all lines, so you can just tell it to do all lines 2 minutes (or whatever the difference is) earlier with one action.
Subtitle edit sounnds interesting thanks.
Any suggestions as how to fix RBD-308 subs stopping at about the 1 hour 15 mark please?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
You can open the file with a text editor (like wordpad) and see whether there's some weird character that breaks things or whether there just aren't any subs in the file for after that point. In the last case there's little you can do.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
I have run both RBD-961 and RBD-308 (not 309). You have 308 correctly numbered on the subs file.
961 runs well apart from the subs appearing about 2 minutes after someone has spoken. Perhaps there
is a way I can adjust them?
308 runs great until about 1 hour 15 minutes into the video then the subtitles stop altogether.
I dont know what would cause that to happen?
I didn’t look the subs over when I was doing them. I think the 2 minute delay is just because we might have different videos, sometimes the ones I have contain super loud Chinese gambling adds at the start of the movie. Subtitle Edit and synchronizing for 2 minutes from the first line of dialogue should fix your issue there. For 308 if you look into the sub file in notepad, if it ends at 1hr 29 and there’s no more lines I think I might have downloaded a half film instead of the whole film lmao. That I can look into tonight and fix.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Thanks very much for the subs.zip. will have a look soon as I can.
I had wrong number for the SHKD anyway. It should be SHKD-984.
I have 984 with chinese subs if that would like to use it for english?I looked at sextb but had to give up as so many adverts and pop-ups kept
getting in the way of the screen it was almost impossible to use the site.
I’ll also look into SHKD-984 and you can use an Adblock on a computer to bypass most ads. UBLOCK origin is a good one. The mobile experience is abysmal on most streaming sites.

pavane

Feb 8, 2010
You can open the file with a text editor (like wordpad) and see whether there's some weird character that breaks things or whether there just aren't any subs in the file for after that point. In the last case there's little you can do.
Hi yes just checked with wordpad. The subs stop at 1 hour 15 mins in.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Shame really as it the portion of RBD-308 after about 1 hour 15 mins that I was more interest in.

Last edited: