Auto-translated Subtitle files repository

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
ADN-216 A Language Teacher Who Used To Be A Literary Girl Is Longing For Love Affair .... Eiko Matsushita

adn216pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-06-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Matsushita Saeko[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Teachers, Big Tits, Abuse, Drama [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]545[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1980[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.6 words[/TD][/TR1]

Teacher and student find they have a common interest in books.

He is writing "a sensual novel".

Pretty soon they have another common interest,,,

Attachments

• adn-216.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 495

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
CESD-553 Real Dutch Doll I Loved 7 Yui Hatano

cesd553pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2018-04-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Hatano Yui[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Nasty/ Hardcore, Cum, Mature Woman [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]189[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]817[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.3 words[/TD][/TR1]

Not much to say about this one really.

Hatano Yui comes in a box. I mean she arrives in a box. Then there is a lot of ex, and she comes in her box.

There is some soul-searching, but it's not exactly Blade Runner territory.

Long periods without subtitles, but you don't really need them a lot of the time.

Doll aficionados or Yui fans only?

Attachments

• cesd-553.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 455
Reactions: LimeLemon

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
DASD-536 Glossy Skin Slender Beautiful Breasts She Was Cuckold By DQN Seniors And Was Being Seeded And Pressed. Airi Mitani

dasd536pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-05-25[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Mitani Akari[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Older Sister, Breasts, Drama, Cuckold [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]656[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3070[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.7 words[/TD][/TR1]

Another nice couple in a quiet loving relationship until the boyfriend's bully meets the girl.

He force-seduces her, filing the action on a concealed camera, then uses that for blackmail.

Not the best of the genre, but I do admire the guy who plays the bully (as noted elsewhere).

Attachments

• dasd-536.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 509
Reactions: rweimar

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
DASD-542 My Neighbor Is Cuckold Of Her. A Merciless Lower Body Attacking A Returning Child Kirishima Reona

dasd542pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-05-25[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Kirishima Reona[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Beautiful Girl, Training, Prank, Cuckold, Elder Male [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]1039[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3481[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.4 words[/TD][/TR1]

For once the category "beautiful Girl" is no misapplied. I really like the cover, and the contents do not disappoint.

A beautiful young student - half Japanese, half-Spanish. An ever-present leering predatory neighbour. And a boyfriend who can't seem to master the correct use of the toilet lid.

What is a girl to do? Go to the neighbours, get a spiked drink, and surrender to the inevitable, of course!

Attachments

• dasd-542.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 539

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
IPX-292 A Busty Young Wife Is Irritably Disgusted By A Former He Disgusted Man ... Momo Sakurazora

ipx292pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-04-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Sakura Momo[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Big Tits, Titty Fuck, Bride/ Young Wife, Slender, Digital Mosaic, Cuckold [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]532[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]2293[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.3 words[/TD][/TR1]

In this little gem, our heroine has a depressed boyfriend with a danaged knee that keeps him at home so that she HAS to work (can't afford to lose her job, geddit?).

Her pleasant affable boss, hoewver, is in heavy debt and not to the Friendly Bank. It turns out that Momo knows the hoodlum who is putting the squeeze on the boss somehow. More than that, they are ex-lovers.

The rest of the film explores the largely consensual re-awakening of their affair.

Attachments

• IPX-292.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 537

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
MEYD-479 It Is Farmed 10 Times By My Father For A Period Of Five Minutes When My Husband Is Smoking Every Day. Fukada Eiimi

meyd479pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-03-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Fukada Eimi[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Married Woman, NC, Incest, Cuckold [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]771[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]2671[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.5 words[/TD][/TR1]

Ah, the dangers of smoking - lung cancer, stinky clothes and breath, poverty and having your wife bonked by your father.

Time to give up, but the pressures of life are so great that he can't!

Attachments

• meyd-479.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 484

deanc

Dec 30, 2009
@therealpmuk, thanks for posting these. I have a request though. Could you point me in the direction of non-eng srt (or any other soft subs format) files, in any language? I would like to translate some Nanami Kawakami titles but don't know where to start.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Hi deanc,

To see what is available, try the Google sheet here. You can search by star, etc.

Look in column C for the source. The vast majority are from a huge collection of Chinese subs which are still available for download (search this thread or the site for CN-Subs).

There are some good Thai subtitles here. Korean sub packages have also been posted here on Akibi, but I can't remember where exactly now - you will have to search.

Welcome to the wonderful world of auto-translation! Just don't expect miracles.

Reactions: deanc

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
MEYD-502 I, In Fact, Continue To Be Committed By My Husband's Boss ... Imai Summer Sail

meyd502pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-06-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Imai Kaho[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Big Tits, Married Woman, Cuckold, Sun tan [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]678[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]2649[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]3.9 words[/TD][/TR1]

Husbands boss can see the hidden desires and frustration of his subordinates young wife.

Kaho is very sexy in this, and there seems to be some real chemistry with her co-star.

Subs are not too bad, and help to oil the machinery of belief. Recommended.

Attachments

• MEYD-502.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 488

deanc

Dec 30, 2009
Hi deanc,

To see what is available, try the Google sheet here. You can search by star, etc.

Look in column C for the source. The vast majority are from a huge collection of Chinese subs which are still available for download (search this thread or the site for CN-Subs).

There are some good Thai subtitles here. Korean sub packages have also been posted here on Akibi, but I can't remember where exactly now - you will have to search.

Welcome to the wonderful world of auto-translation! Just don't expect miracles.

Thanks for this, this is really helpful!

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
MIAA-079 Midnight Service NTR ~ The Whole Part That Continued Being Fucked From Late Night To Morning By Guess Store Manager Of Part-time Job-Midori Airi

miaa079pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-06-01[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Mitani Akari[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Beautiful Girl, NC, Slender, Drama, Digital Mosaic, Cuckold [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]307[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]1468[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.8 words[/TD][/TR1]

Store manager becomes obsessed with shop girl, watching her on the security cameras and eventually attacking here in a back room.

She gradually begins to submit to his on-going attentions (of course), and the subtitles help plot the course of her descent.

Attachments

• MIAA-079.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 454

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
MIDE-643 Female College Student Silent Gangbang Les × ~ ~ Call Help And Scared To Barre Around Squeezing Voice Kills Humiliation Keiren Climax ~ Mizushima Sakura

mide643pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-04-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Miura Sakura[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Big Tits, Abuse, Female College Student, Gangbang, Molesters, Digital Mosaic [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]410[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]2126[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]5.2 words[/TD][/TR1]

Girl disrespects three guys who try to pick her up in a cafe, so they wait until she goes to the bathroom and then attack and molest her, first there and then in the cafe itself.

Next scene she goes for a massage and keeps telling the masseur that he's hurting her until he gets hacked off and gives her a full happy ending massage.

Next up it's a group of workmen and another gangbang = boy, this girl is on a long run of bad luck.

Finally she gets some more special treatment in an office environment, with some poor shmuck extras pushing papers and answering phones in the background.

Attachments

• mide-643.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 453

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
PRED-140 Your Husband Has Been Out For A Week In Absentee Butler But ...

pred140pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-04-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Yamagishi Aika[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Maid, Creampie, Solowork, Humiliation, Squirting, Abuse, Digital Mosaic [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]518[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3123[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]6 words[/TD][/TR1]

Wealthy businessman has not just one but three French maids (suitably attired) and one lascivious butler.

When the business man has to go abroad for a while, he leaves the butler in command, In total command.

Two of the maids are flighty and gossipy, whilst one is serious, attentive to her duties, and makes great-tasting tea.

No prizes for guessing which one the butler sets his steely gaze on. Before too long he thinks he can detect the smell of perfume on her maids outfit, and asks her to take it off. She's not exactly willing to oblige, and things progress from there...

Quite a nice drama with decent performances, and the subtitles really help with understanding the male domination theme. Recommended if you like this sort of theme.

Attachments

• pred-140.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 402

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
PRED-149 Sweaty Investigator On The 7th Day Of Entanglement ~ No, I'm On Duty Though I'm On Duty ... Midsummer Hen ~ Ayane Toka

pred149pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-05-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Rinne Touka[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Big Tits, Slut, Digital Mosaic, Undercover agents, Sweat [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]645[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]3009[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]4.7 words[/TD][/TR1]

Somehow I never think of Japan as getting hot, but it certainly gets steamy in this story of a pair of narcs staking out a drug den undercover as a married couple.

She is fearless, effective and ruthless. He isn't. Soon the heat starts to get to both of them, and with a cleavage like Touka's there's always bound to be fallout.

Not your usual female investigator nonsense, and well worth a look. The subtitles certainly help things along.

Attachments

• pred-149.zip
    15 KB · Views: 422

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
PRED-164 Returnee Children Continue To Be Deceived By The Middle-aged Store Manager For The First Time Part-time Job. Kirishima Reona

pred164pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-07-07[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Kirishima Reona[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Creampie, Solowork, Electric Massager, Breasts, Abuse, Gangbang, Digital Mosaic [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]838[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]4470[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]5.3 words[/TD][/TR1]

The lovely Reona somehow manages to persuade a store owner to taker her on as an employee. She does this mostly by being alive and breathing.

After a few weeks of watching her work, the owner puts her in the frame for theft of money from the till, an accusation which in time-honoured fashion only a strip search (including cavities) can disprove.

Naturally this leads to something big, which the owner is only too happy to share, and the story develops from there.

Subtitles are not too bad (certainly understandable a lot of the time, which is refreshing).

If you like the star or the story-line, I would recommend it. If you like both, you are in clover.

Attachments

• pred-164.zip
    20.4 KB · Views: 470

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
MIDE-643 Female College Student Silent Gangbang Les × ~ ~ Call Help And Scared To Barre Around Squeezing Voice Kills Humiliation Keiren Climax ~ Mizushima Sakura

mide643pl.jpg

DataValue
[TR2][TD]Release date:[/TD][TD]2019-04-13[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Starring:[/TD][TD]Miura Sakura[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Categories:[/TD][TD]Solowork, Big Tits, Abuse, Female College Student, Gangbang, Molesters, Digital Mosaic [/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Auto-translated from:[/TD][TD]Thai[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Translation tool:[/TD][TD]Google Translator Toolkit[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Timing adjusted:[/TD][TD]Yes[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Edited/improved:[/TD][TD]No[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Subtitle count:[/TD][TD]410[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]Subtitle word count:[/TD][TD]2126[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]Average subtitle length: [/TD][TD]5.2 words[/TD][/TR1]

Girl disrespects three guys who try to pick her up in a cafe, so they wait until she goes to the bathroom and then attack and molest her, first there and then in the cafe itself.

Next scene she goes for a massage and keeps telling the masseur that he's hurting her until he gets hacked off and gives her a full happy ending massage.

Next up it's a group of workmen and another gangbang = boy, this girl is on a long run of bad luck.

Finally she gets some more special treatment in an office environment, with some poor shmuck extras pushing papers and answering phones in the background.
Please post Miura Sakura's MIDE-657 or [URL='http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli6ac7y']MIDE-666 or [URL='http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javli7dbr4']MIDE-540 subs[/URL][/URL]

Reactions: dent80

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Hi Arny,

Sorry - but as I've said before in this thread I'm not going to do requests unless it's for something I would have got round to doing anyway.

In this case, I can only find that MIDE-540 is available (in Thai), and it's not something I would do for myself. However, I will get you started and do the search for you; http://www.avcollectors.com/board/index.php?topic=218756.0

Once you've downloaded the Thai subs it should be easy enough for you to follow the instructions I have posted elsewhere.

Read the earlier post in this thread for more details, and to understand how I am being cruel to be kind.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-files-repository.1885663/page-2#post-3917763

Phil

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Arny,

Sorry - but as I've said before in this thread I'm not going to do requests unless it's for something I would have got round to doing anyway.

In this case, I can only find that MIDE-540 is available (in Thai), and it's not something I would do for myself. However, I will get you started and do the search for you; http://www.avcollectors.com/board/index.php?topic=218756.0

Once you've downloaded the Thai subs it should be easy enough for you to follow the instructions I have posted elsewhere.

Read the earlier post in this thread for more details, and to understand how I am being cruel to be kind.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-files-repository.1885663/page-2#post-3917763

Phil
Hi Arny,

Phil
Thanks a lot , Phil. I found it and translated to English already . Looks like it needs some refining , once I do it I will submit it in the other thread for subtitles. I'm desperately looking for the srt file of URE-048 and URE-051.

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Nice one, Arny.

Always good to have someone new out there doing translations. Raw translations will always be a bit rough around the edges, and will need refinement. I tend to do so many that I don't have time for a lot of editing, although I am about a third of the way through DASD-371.

Having said that, you (and others) are welcome to post your raw subs here if you like. This thread is far from being a vanity project.

Phil

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Nice one, Arny.

Always good to have someone new out there doing translations. Raw translations will always be a bit rough around the edges, and will need refinement. I tend to do so many that I don't have time for a lot of editing, although I am about a third of the way through DASD-371.

Having said that, you (and others) are welcome to post your raw subs here if you like. This thread is far from being a vanity project.

Phil
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words, Phil. Will post my work soon here and hope we get more raw and refined subs from you.