JAV Chinese Subtitles srt

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
A lot of good Jav have Chinese Subtitles (http://hpjav.com/category/censored-maker/chinese-subtitles).
Anyone know how to find their sub in srt or text file or willing to share? I don't know Chinese, so it is hard to find subs in text file even with the help of google translator

if you don't know chinese why you looking for chinese subs ?

btw we already have this thread to ask or request for translation & subs ;)

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/jav-translation-request-part-two.1631682/

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Actually it's not a bad idea.
From what I can tell, there are more Chinese JAV subs than any other subs in a different language.
Old sites like avdvd used to hardsub some of their content, and I'm sure there are Chinese sources with hard and soft subs out there for JAV
(the Chinese are notorious for turning a profit on things that are "free")
Getting hold of separate sub files, and using a translator would provide a rough transcription, which you can edit to create a sub of your own.
Personally, considered it myself, but 1. I can't read or write Chinese 2. Websites are too convoluted

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Unfortunately, due to the complex nature of written Chinese, OCR programs like the one suggested above is not a viable option with the current sources.
Personally tried using couple of industry leading OCR programs for hardsubbed Chinese content, but the success rate for extracting the subtitle was abysmal, with less than 1/4 accuracy.
However it did increase in accuracy if the bitrate and resolution of the video was higher.
Personally experienced less than 1/3 accuracy with moderate bitrate HD 720p content, and about 1/2 accuracy with high bitrate FHD 1080p content.

Only issue is, most hardsubbed content is SD at best with shitty bitrates.

Unless someone can find hardsub alternatives that are FHD, it'll be quite difficult to extract useful subtitles from them