Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Weird happening. There are 3 different types of JUL-846 srts out there, all with bad timing. On sub…cat, sextb, and other sites. All different all with off timing. The first few minutes match up but as it continues on, every half hour it’s off but another second. And by the end it’s off by 5+ seconds. So even a ageisub timing adjustment won’t do the trick to fix it up. Odd.
Coincidentally a similar discussion came up (not for this particular title) and I heard the suggestion that it's certain release group practice to remove frames. So with that hint I tried to time shift each line by a constant fraction (instead of constant difference, which is provided by Ageisub). After a couple minutes of trials and errors, I set the factor to be 0.436%. Seems to work fine for me, see if it's matching your timing.

Code:
fp1 =  'G:\\fun\\av\\Mizuno\\JUL-846.srt'
fp1a = fp1.replace('.srt','-a.srt')
srt1 = srttool.read(fp1)
a = 0.00436
for k in range(len(srt1)):
    srt1[k][0] *= (1+a)
    srt1[k][1] *= (1+a)
srttool.writesrt(srt1,fp1a)

Attachments

• JUL-846-a.srt.txt
    44.6 KB · Views: 260

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Coincidentally a similar discussion came up (not for this particular title) and I heard the suggestion that it's certain release group practice to remove frames. So with that hint I tried to time shift each line by a constant fraction (instead of constant difference, which is provided by Ageisub). After a couple minutes of trials and errors, I set the factor to be 0.436%. Seems to work fine for me, see if it's matching your timing.

Code:
fp1 =  'G:\\fun\\av\\Mizuno\\JUL-846.srt'
fp1a = fp1.replace('.srt','-a.srt')
srt1 = srttool.read(fp1)
a = 0.00436
for k in range(len(srt1)):
    srt1[k][0] *= (1+a)
    srt1[k][1] *= (1+a)
srttool.writesrt(srt1,fp1a)
After a few mins of checking I found scene two to be 5ish seconds off. Scene 3 is close, last scene was pretty good (because that was my timing reference)

Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Weird happening. There are 3 different types of JUL-846 srts out there, all with bad timing. On sub…cat, sextb, and other sites. All different all with off timing. The first few minutes match up but as it continues on, every half hour it’s off but another second. And by the end it’s off by 5+ seconds. So even a ageisub timing adjustment won’t do the trick to fix it up. Odd.
Is the subs bad or only the timing? Could be different people took the sub and uploaded them and didn't correct it?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Is the subs bad or only the timing? Could be different people took the sub and uploaded them and didn't correct it?
The Chinese text for JUL-846 is very good, as far as I can tell. At least it made a slightly confusing plot quite understandable and "reasonable" now. It also matches the voice tone and expression of each player quite well.

JUL-846 is a wonderful title thanks to the subtitle. The story is a bit involved and the sub makes each character's motivation and mood very clear and immersive. There is the wife (Asahi Mizuno), her husband/cucktoid, the husband's coworker/friend, the male nude model who poses with the wife, and the two got aroused and made love, the master photographer caught them in the act, and blackmailed her sexually, so lots of diff roles and interplay, and in-sex dialog that's much more than just 2000 repeated yasashii and ikku. Anyway I digress.

The timing is off deliberately. Far as I can tell, there are several parties involved and at least some of them are trying to "protect" their "hard work". There are: "clean" release group (pirates), hardsub release group (pirates), watermark release group (pirates), 新東寶 a Taiwan legal (they legit license JAV and press subtitled DVD for Taiwan domestic market), and at least one group and multiple individuals (including our friends here) who extract soft subs from various hard sub sources (both hardsub pirates and 新東寶). My understanding is the hardsubbers are unhappy that extractors are "profiting" from their "hardwork", esp. those who created translated (typical Chinese) subs by listening to the video. So they pull out frames in their hardsub releases, so it ended up some 30 seconds shorter for a 120 mins vid. So then the extractor turned that into soft sub, and play it on the "clean" release (that's why we collect softsub right?) the timing get rather messed up.

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
The Chinese text for JUL-846 is very good, as far as I can tell. At least it made a slightly confusing plot quite understandable and "reasonable" now. It also matches the voice tone and expression of each player quite well.

JUL-846 is a wonderful title thanks to the subtitle. The story is a bit involved and the sub makes each character's motivation and mood very clear and immersive. There is the wife (Asahi Mizuno), her husband/cucktoid, the husband's coworker/friend, the male nude model who poses with the wife, and the two got aroused and made love, the master photographer caught them in the act, and blackmailed her sexually, so lots of diff roles and interplay, and in-sex dialog that's much more than just 2000 repeated yasashii and ikku. Anyway I digress.

The timing is off deliberately. Far as I can tell, there are several parties involved and at least some of them are trying to "protect" their "hard work". There are: "clean" release group (pirates), hardsub release group (pirates), watermark release group (pirates), 新東寶 a Taiwan legal (they legit license JAV and press subtitled DVD for Taiwan domestic market), and at least one group and multiple individuals (including our friends here) who extract soft subs from various hard sub sources (both hardsub pirates and 新東寶). My understanding is the hardsubbers are unhappy that extractors are "profiting" from their "hardwork", esp. those who created translated (typical Chinese) subs by listening to the video. So they pull out frames in their hardsub releases, so it ended up some 30 seconds shorter for a 120 mins vid. So then the extractor turned that into soft sub, and play it on the "clean" release (that's why we collect softsub right?) the timing get rather messed up.
Very informative. Without a lot of the Chinese subbers there would be no JAV subs, so at most I appreciate and respect what they're trying to do when it comes to protecting their hard work.

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently found a machine translation for ZUKO-061 mainly because it stars Ayumi Shinoda, my GOAT of JAV actresses. I tried to clean it up a bit to make it more understandable, but I don't understand Japanese so may not be "true" interpretation. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Attachments

• ZUKO-061-1080p.rar
    21.5 KB · Views: 323

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Chinese subtitles. If you're willing to translate to English, cool.
Also maybe post those English subs here for those interested. :D
Good luck.
I used Subtitle Cat to translate your VENX-125 Chinese subs. I am attaching it for everyone's use; however I did not attempt to clean it up.

Attachments

• VENX-125-en.rar
    17 KB · Views: 247

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently found another machine translation: one for ANB-172. I tried to clean it up a bit to make it more understandable, but I don't understand Japanese so may not be "true" interpretation. I also had to adjust the timing of the sub for the movie I had, so you might have to readjust it too. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Attachments

• ANB-172-1080p.rar
    11.5 KB · Views: 241

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Chinese subtitles. If you're willing to translate to English, cool.
Also maybe post those English subs here for those interested. :D
Good luck.
Here is my attempt at cleaning up the VENX-125 translated subtitle from Subtitle Cat. Again, I don't understand Japanese so it may not be "true" interpretation. Thanks again to Taako for posting the original Chinese subtitle.

Attachments

• VENX-125-1080p.rar
    17.9 KB · Views: 255

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
I fixed up the subs for JUFD 998. Featuring my favourite JAV actress Reiko Kobayakawa and genre (Mother/Son). She does a great job in this one. The subs aren’t 100% accurate but are pretty good.

If someone can get the Chinese subs for FERA 138, I will translate it as well and share. The ones on subtitlecat are incomprehensible. They are up on sehuatang if anyone can get them.

I am also working on a few other M/S subs that I will share soon.

Currenlty working on JUX-302.

Attachments

• 511C5457-004A-4018-B9AD-2FEAC95A9A01.jpeg
    511C5457-004A-4018-B9AD-2FEAC95A9A01.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 328
  • JUFD-998-en.zip
    26.8 KB · Views: 348
  • CF4418F3-CF64-4ED7-A41D-E3386D0C826F.jpeg
    CF4418F3-CF64-4ED7-A41D-E3386D0C826F.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 332
  • 297B4F19-D83F-4CB6-8A86-764A97E8A68D.jpeg
    297B4F19-D83F-4CB6-8A86-764A97E8A68D.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 340

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently found another machine translation for FERA-116. I tried to clean it up a bit to make it more understandable, but I don't understand Japanese so may not be "true" interpretation. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Attachments

• FERA-116-1080p.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 279