赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
now...,after seeing the H.Dorei 2cover
why i'm thinking it maybe worst than the eps 1...:sick:

also Saimin Jutsu...

hope i'm wrong:attention:

Saiminyjutsu - don´t know atm, nothing really to be seen from the pics to give a perspective...

Hime Dorei 2 seems to be the tengiolt special edition again, too much tens...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
RELEASE the gay !!!!! :lols: I think pico jammed his dick on internet hole

totally looking forward Saimin Jutsu with that futa, hell Yeah !!! but wtf with that tens ? I didn't see that coming even from the game :abandoned:
well it seems minor with only 1 pic :evillaugh:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
lol its written everywhere "yaoi shota anime"
have anybody watch oppai ? is it as good as the cover pics ?
btw oppai raifu means boobs life right ? anyone with nihongo knowledge please....

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Yeah. The horrible pun the Americans would pick for it were they to license it would probably be "The Breast Life", going off of "The Best Life" which would itself be a play-on-words of "The Good Life." Just my guess, anyway. But yeah, Oppai = Boobs, Raifu = how they'd pronounce "Life."

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I didn't see xeruel's other question until reading Rein's quote just now. Sorry! X_X

No, unfortunately. :( Oppai Raifu was a major disappointment. It was very, very vanilla. There were few sex scenes. The few scenes were so drawn out. They were very very boring. And in addition, the animation was not much better. Not anything near as smoking hot as the cover art, but still pretty good.

Would I encourage you to watch it? Yeah, sure, everyone's different when it comes to hentai so unless you think it's going to be absolutely disgusting to you I don't think you should ever take other people's word 100%. What's boring to one person may not be to the next, etc.

Would I encourage you to get excited for it? Hell no. I wanted to "do my business" with this one and I was sorely disappointed. A complete waste of 10-15 minutes. (Watched some, dragged the timer bar with the mouse some.)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Yes, I too was fairly disappointed in Oppai Raifu, not that I was expecting much from a Vanilla Series. My complaints pretty much mirror Sakunyuusha's.

Also, I watched all of PicoXCoCoXChico. I don't know why. I guess I was hoping the chick from the second episode (yes, the only actual female character) would get more action in this one, but sadly that was not the case. Not too surprising since this is a yaoi anime, but still I had -hope-.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
episodes 2 of the Hot bear releases Maruta and Gakuen Shimai announced for November ´08.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Seems hot bear/media bank cover still hard to get like the first one, unusual indeed for red :evillaugh:
1-13 november 2 weeks of drought(no releases) thats harsh, better pile up something from now :lols:
but they paid it up in the end of the month as usual.....
hey I just realized november is tentacle free month, hurrah :prance:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
schedule for October and November 2008 finally finished. Only some covers still missing...

and...

...after Animac has disappeared from Japanese h-anime market now Milky is releasing a best of Jiburiru the devil angel series 1, named "魔界天使ジブリール ザ・ベスト Juburiro the devil angel - the best" at 10-25-2008. If Milky is continuing the animac tradition we perhaps will see Jiburiru II ep 4 and Magicalもえ Vol.2 - Magical Moe sometime...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Wow, the animation in r***! r***! r***! was pretty good. But I feel bad for all the girls in this H...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Wow, the animation in r***! r***! r***! was pretty good. But I feel bad for all the girls in this H...

That was mini r*** man, at first I even thought of NSN in the first mins., animation really was o.k., but storyline somehow missing, perhaps ep. 2 will show. but not more than 3/5 from me, thinking of Valkyrie++´s first release even as a bonus...

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Guess, I just find the raping of the pregnant girl kind of unpleasant. And the girl cutting her wrist at the end of the story.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Why should this one be different, reg. both scenes I completely agree, but...

does any h-anime really show what we think it would be or do they end like we expect? Normally not, they mostly run a different way and end unexpectedly...

Himekishi Lilia as one ex only...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
wew...

just watch Rape3X

i think the animation quite good

i think tengiolt will reject this one,since the guy's is noisy along with his kimochi2:coldsweat:

3,5/5 from me

waiting 4 next week(8days 2 be precise) 4 HD and Saimin Jutsu 2'nd ver.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Well I watched Rapex3, and as expected it left me feeling pretty awkward. None of the scenes really stood out to me, but I guess if I had to pick one I would agree with Sakun and say the pregnant one was good. Little too much menstrual blood for me, and it kept cutting back to the traumatized loli - quite the boner killer.

2.5/5 from me

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
it kept cutting back to the traumatized loli - quite the boner killer.

LoL ben if some guy r***ing by pico or some big homo guy in the ass, I think even we'll see bits of those scene although maybe not cutting the wrist but the depressed part would be still there :coldsweat:

well this month bad start with oppai life and rapex3 (story only) could be forgiven if SJ ver 2 and ultimatum 3 live up to our expectation with cafe machiatto as backup plan :lols:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
lol

can't imagine if the raper meet's -co family:lols:

definitely something i would not watch and stay away from:coldsweat:

well i guess at least we,us all expecting something good from cafe machiato huh?

do like the design...
just hope there's no tens and noisy guy there:beautiful: