new releases October + November 2008

xXspiritXx

Sep 30, 2008
hi kool

Im always downloading here:inlove2: and the new hentai are kool :inlove2: and yeh wat with the tentecal stuff though

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Huh, gags eh? Not sure how I feel about that. It does look pretty hot though, so I doubt I'll be disappointed.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
ultimatum sera 3 screens looks hot enough for me as their series never once dissapointed me but the gag on the girl mouth we need to remove it and put it into the guy :pissed:, noisy guys are one thing but blocking girl voices is never good in my dictionary.....
wow cafe machiato looks promising however I got a feeling the guy will be a noisy one, for a cafe series the girls are too few :lols:
check the screens http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=572405

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Although I check every day Pixy, Suzukimirano and even Milky for December are again making big secrets of their covers or releases. So the covers of Dorei Maid Princess 3 and キミの名を呼べば 上巻 - kimi no na o yobe ba - ep. 1 still are missing, Pixy releases for November and December are completely unknown still and Milky has reported nothing for December yet...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
at last red got screens on 11-28 キミの名を呼べば 上巻 - kimi no na o yobe ba - ep. 1 (Suzukimirano) :lols:
Hentaiben gonna love these gangbangs but I'm might get bored with 1 girl only as we've been spoiled with at least 2 girls for most series :rofl: harem rules !!!!
btw SM animation style is very different than the manga,we're missing a lot of details but lets see how it turned about :dies:
check it at http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=581065

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
at last red got screens on 11-28 キミの名を呼べば 上巻 - kimi no na o yobe ba - ep. 1 (Suzukimirano) :lols:
Hentaiben gonna love these gangbangs but I'm might get bored with 1 girl only as we've been spoiled with at least 2 girls for most series :rofl: harem rules !!!!
btw SM animation style is very different than the manga,we're missing a lot of details but lets see how it turned about :dies:
check it at http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=581065

now I want the manga from You!

the screens are that what getchu finally showed, don´t know whether this may be the future cover too...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
(成年コミック) [甘詰留太] キミの名を呼べば.rar with hash 39EB06361760671C951E32256451F5B6
no scanlation available :abandoned:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
(成年コミック) [甘詰留太] キミの名を呼べば.rar with hash 39EB06361760671C951E32256451F5B6
no scanlation available :abandoned:

thx - hash is bad, what hash is it?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
damnit another gangbang but if that is the price to pay for Inyouchuu 2 then so be it. btw they now have made a demo movie for Cafe at the SM site, just click the big pic at the cafe page then click the black window at the newly opened window. you'll need quicktime to view it

just wanted to take a look until I recognized that I have to install Quicktime first, tomorrow is another day...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh my goodness, kimi no na o yobe ba this is totally on my radar now! It looks awesome :inlove:

It's a shame that you guys aren't as excited about that one. :hypno:

Did we ever get that manga though? I'd love to check that out. :please:

Oh and Congrats on your promotion Red.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Oh my goodness, kimi no na o yobe ba this is totally on my radar now! It looks awesome :inlove:

It's a shame that you guys aren't as excited about that one. :hypno:

Did we ever get that manga though? I'd love to check that out. :please:

Oh and Congrats on your promotion Red.

hey I've given the hash for the manga, maybe when red finished it he will post a torrent
the reason I'm not too excited when you've read the manga,I think the girl is more bitchy and there's more than 1 girl to bang :nosebleed:

Oh noes, now I can't upload my debt on forbidden things :eek:mg:
Gratz anyway

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
whew yesterday database error was the worse, 5 hours straight....

as he confirmed he's not ペドLarcx but he admitting he's a ロリコンLarcx :dunno:
actually I have a question to ask to all of you as the opening act for october is a shota related, do you know other term besides shota and MILF ? sometimes I wonder how titles like enyoku or panty flash teacher should fit in as shota age have passed and the women still single so its not MILF either.....

well.......
i actually still confused whether i am **** or not:ridiculed:
i like 2 see them in hens/anime:lols: :perfectplan:
but i didn't like them in 3d ver:negligent:

eniwey looking 4ward 4 rapex3

since when red become mod's?:goodboy:
am i the last who knows this?:innocence:
eniwey congrats:chinesenewyearf:

now where's my money?:payup:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
since when red become mod's?:goodboy:
am i the last who knows this?:innocence:
eniwey congrats:chinesenewyearf:

now where's my money?:payup:

I only know since 12 hours myself...

was there a secret bet, who must pay money...(hehe)...

I already managed to get the complete cover of Valkyrie++´s new release レイプ!レイプ!レイプ! Vol.01 最初の犠牲者 - r***! r***! r***! as I was curious to see what this new company would release, but what do we see? Breasts and faces only! So nothing from what you really can imagine how this new h-anime will be... - disappointing indeed...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
5 classic + 5 DVDPG(on demand) would be preferable :lols:
suprisingly DVDPG are harder to find than the actual game :eek:mg: so still running low on supply here :perhaps:
with r***! r***! r***! and pico out of picture its sad indeed.....this time around vanilla doesn't seem so bad.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
5 classic + 5 DVDPG(on demand) would be preferable :lols:
suprisingly DVDPG are harder to find than the actual game :eek:mg: so still running low on supply here :perhaps:
with r***! r***! r***! and pico out of picture its sad indeed.....

there are not many DVDPG rips available, you can believe that the good ones with full animation will be in the net sometime, those with no animation will not be ripped by anyone...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@red

aw,they really crush my dream:why2:
i was hoping this will be at least a good hens 4 oct:innocence:
ah...,really hoping there's a new r*** series that's good like -saku series:why2:
why aren't pinpai make the new -saku series:perhaps:
ten-saku?(taken from tengiolt:lols:)/xeru-saku:lols:/or even red-saku:lols:
hehehehe:perfectplan:
gotta escape..................:hurry:

@tengiolt

well yeah...,i didn't interested with real lolis.......
but i do interested with them in 2d's mode:why2:
is it because the seiyuus voice:nosebleed:
or is it something wrong with me:crash:

as for eroge...
as they asked 4 regional setting/etc
i'm a total noob with comps...
so i think i'll pass

after all,they only has hcg,and i can found them from e-hentai
so i'll stick on hens/3d hens only

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
At last the day we've talking and waiting for PicoXCoCoXChico read LoliXFutaXShota, don't miss it guys !!! :XD:
just a couple more hours until they popping up :perfectplan:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
At last the day we've talking and waiting for PicoXCoCoXChico read LoliXFutaXShota, don't miss it guys !!! :XD:
just a couple more hours until they popping up :perfectplan:

CoCo is a boy, but he´s everyone´s bitch, no futa at all, didn´t you read the previews...

I nearly forgot: redrooster is no blue oyster...(hehe)...[who ever watched Police Academy should know what the Blue Oyster Club was...]...

@ sakun + tengiolt, if they are reading this: title is ぴこ×CoCo×ちこ - why is it not ぴこ×ここ×ちこ?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
lol u shouldn't have warned him again. u should've waited after he enjoyed a nyt of ぴこ×CoCo×ちこ :evillaugh:

hm...i dunno, maybe its a gay thing..:lols: coco is the new char ryt? maybe that's why

c'mon guys I'm trying to set a bait here :lols: (red, you'll know its futa under those cubism :XD:) FUTA forever !!!

I'm even surprised they didn't use ピコXココXチコ (katakana) for the names, all of their names seems foreign for me :puzzled:

anyway this is the first time they release 無修正 version of dirty by the dozen in Rmvb first :exhausted:, where's the avi ? (and took long enough since 9-26 hmm...)