well,normally the hair color will be the top left

but the pink one wouldn't that hurt

or maybe they release 2 version?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
since it will be release on 25
i think 26/27 is good enough

and just have 2 wait 4 couple of days for Caffe Machiato which we/us expect 2 be good:please:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
i just saw DMP 3 and damn i can't believe it passed my standards. the guy suddenly became a lot quieter. :XD: plus there were tentacles which is always a gud thing. definitely my fav Pixy release this year. 3.75
rather worried abt the 3 releases i've been looking forward too cause they might pay the price...

what happened to Pixy, did they read our critics here, how comes that they released an episode worth watching?

Thinking of the White Bear releases: please keep in mind that we had a one week delay last time so don´t be surprised if we will see them in the first December week lately...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
hey u finally changed ur sig :lols: i wish they stayed with the char designs of the ova instead. too bad the ecchiness has been tuned down but i guess it can't be helped cause its now a tv series.

I really need to find this OVA, since I keep hearing how much better it is than the tv series. :sigh:

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I really need to find this OVA, since I keep hearing how much better it is than the tv series. :sigh:

^Boxtorrents, I've been a member of the site for a very long time. You'll find it there and it's still seeding very well it's about 900mb+ sub by Traid. Just need to sign up for an account and start downloading.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
hey u finally changed ur sig :lols: i wish they stayed with the char designs of the ova instead. too bad the ecchiness has been tuned down but i guess it can't be helped cause its now a tv series.

i just saw DMP 3 and damn i can't believe it passed my standards. the guy suddenly became a lot quieter. :XD: plus there were tentacles which is always a gud thing. definitely my fav Pixy release this year. 3.75
rather worried abt the 3 releases i've been looking forward too cause they might pay the price...

Lol, I decided not the watch this since I felt unpleasant about the eyeball dildo from the first 2 episode. Last part of episode 2 wasn't fun to watch~ "I'm giving birth" "I'm giving birth"...yes, to an eyeball monster dildo that really stretch out her vagina...

Btw, Rein did you already watch Saimin Justu 2? I bet you'll like it, the guy doesn't talk at all. I like the H in general, well animated, good character designs, and various type of girls (the strict mom, the kind auntie, the innocent cousin, the strong-spirited childhood friend, and the desirable older-sister). Looking forward to episode 2, wondering which characters they're going to focus on.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007

well,i have watch the ova long time ago
i also agree if the ova design char was more better&superior
but...,the ova has a nore budget since it's sold on dvd
so people pay it 4 watch it
and it's a diferent situation with tv series
but aside from that all
i really enjoyed the tv series
keep in mind that ova echiness come from a hen's studio:moe:
and 4 some reason i like tv series better than ova(eps 2 pudding with Ave Mariaaaa~ thing:prance:)
er...,sory 4 discussing anime here...:please:

haven't watched saimin jutsu yet(still DL ing)
well have 2 agree on DMP3
the first 2 got deleted,but i think i'm gonna keep the 3'rd one
now now...,just have 2 wait 4 HD2:moe:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
今日の5の2 the OAV is one of the best shows I've ever seen, and this is in spite of the fact that I really hated all of the lolita pantyshot scenes with the annoying hentai background music of chimes and simple piano. But to be perfectly honest, the show was hysterical because of the sexual allusions. That was the whole point: these kids are in the 5th grade, that perfect age where they're old enough to start experiencing sexual confusion and feelings and discomfort and pleasure and all, but way way way too young to have anything more than vague feelings. The show also did a great job of (realistically?) having the boys still be sort of pre-pubescent while the girls were all mostly already entering puberty, i.e. the boys were very unaware of sexually embarrassing moments while the girls were sexually embarrassed about things left and right.

I've been meaning to check out the new series but the animation (a) looks like shit and (b) looks like it's really trying to go for the whole "cheaply-animated moeblob" market, i.e. Lucky Star or Pani Poni Dash. Maybe I'm wrong. I'll have to see.

You should be able to get the series from The Triad. They're the ones who subbed it (and their TL is one of the best I've ever come across) and their page suggests that no one's licensed it yet in America. Go on their irc channel if nothing else works and ask them to help you out.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
found Hot Bear cover sketches lately...

seems that Maruta is going a way I won´t like...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Thanks guys, I found the torrent for the OVA and will be checking it out soon. I guess I'll watch more of the TV series to compare the two as well.

In other news, just grabbed the torrent for SJ2, hope it's good.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
You damn right Tengiolt, this was a GREAT MASTERPIECE with 10min Futa scene a 4.9/5 though -0.1 for the tens scene :perhaps:, it'd be fine even without the tentacle scene :crash:
however WTF with that octopus dish ? if that was my dish I'll chop and cook them (mmm seafood drool..)
I don't understand what happened when the background turn blurry like they were in another dimension......

Despite all that this is a AWESOME month with 2 of my most anticipated Hens in line, could be the best month of the year if ultimatum sera 3 still live up my expectation :stop:

Hell Yeah !!! now where SJ ver2 ep2 :dribble:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
SMIIV1 or whatever the name sure is great
the guy are quite,the face aren't shown:whisper:
what a great hens 4 tengiolt:evillaugh:

Ultimatum Sera will be great i think,since the first 2eps was good:nosebleed:
don't know with Caffe M...
might be the best Hens Moon 4 the Year:full:

but still.....,i prefer Inyouchuu 2 & Iris 3(just pray it will not turn out 2 be a bad s**t hens)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Well... I'm sad to say I didn't really like SJ that much. *hides from reingiolt*

I think I would've liked it more if the Purple Haired chick got more action, but as it is she only really gets some breast groping and a short tentacle scene in the end. I like the concept of it though, the whole hypnotize idea, but I dunno - Futa doesn't really do it for me. It's not that I don't like Futa, I just generally don't get off on it. That said, I'll still give it a 3/5.

As for Hime Dorei 2, you guys were right - it isn't as good as the first one. And there is a little too much weirdness and tentacles for my taste. Sadly that's probably my favorite release this month so far - really haven't been overly impressed with anything that has come out. I'll give HD2 a 3.5/5

I'm hoping Ultimatum 3 will turn things around for me, and I don't know anything about the Cafe one so that could surprise me.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Just watch Hime Dorei and I kind of understand how rein feel about annoying sounds that the male make in H now...in this case it's annoying animals sounds. The groaning of animals sound the those monster made was driving me crazy. Imo, the only good thing about this episode was the female design; I find the rest was pretty "meh". All h-scenes were pretty short, too much switching back and forth of one girl to another, which really disrupted the flow of thing.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^well, once in a while a male voice will come up that really annoy me and to the point where I just delete the whole series but for the most part though I'm OK with male seiyuu. The animals noise in HD 2 were at level or beyond it. lol.