new releases October + November 2008

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I prefer developed girls/women so shota is okay but not the other way :notice:
so I stay away from YAOI & LOLI.....tentacle is okay as long not too much of it:XD:
:lols:

er,xeruel...
developed girls/women okay,why shota is okay...?

Shota is litle boy no?
why stay away from YAOI but okay with Shota?

aren't Shota is Yaoi 2?

er...,forgive me:bow-pray:
but here's what i know
Shota=little boy and little boy?(part of YAOI)?
Loli=little girls...?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
erm lets put it this way shota is not yaoi, shota originally means little boy with older girls/women as loli means little girl with older guys/men

I think you got that impressions because we're talking about pico series which a mixture of yaoi + shota

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
erm lets put it this way shota is not yaoi, shota originally means little boy with older girls/women as loli means little girl with older guys/men

I think you got that impressions because we're talking about pico series which a mixture of yaoi + shota

ic...
my bad then...

Shota is like Forbidden Time then?

i was thought Shota is boy with boy:sick:
guess i'm wrong,sry:bow-pray:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
everyone busy in this section here I think has at least one fetish, but looks at other fetishes too, if he wants or not or if he admits it or not, watching NSN for scat, or Jiburiru or Magical Girl Ai for tens, or Fruits cup or Lolicon Angel for Loli, or Hardcore Hospital or Requiem for anal, or SM with many titles to be listed like Hot Juicy Teacher or Queen and Slave, if there was one fetish to tolerate only most of our HDD files could be wiped out...

...so first downloading, watching, then judging, deleting afterwards if necessary or not wanted / liked at all

but each file has it´s chance first...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
not if its YAOI :lols:

EVEN THEN. How would I know about all that stuff if I had not seen it...

Either I want to know all about hentai history or not, I wouldn´t have that knowledge if I would not be open to all kind of stuff in the first line, many Yaoi are better than that one and only bondage game!

-> again updates made - November doesn´t look so poor anymore, Milky - after a long time - has made a series with more than 2 eps, because Innocent Lovers at least has got 3 eps now...

Kitty Media seems to have licensed Cleavage since two years, but did not make any release yet ?!?!?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Updates to new releases lists are made without further notice in the future. Just found the site with all new releases on the U.S.-market, so that I can be up-to-date there too. Some uncensored releases added for Aug/Sep and for Oct/Nov too. Pixy release for Oct is already fixed too.

So please look for yourself from time to time into the lists. I´m looking for news at least every 2nd day.

redrooster

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Did anyone notice that there are no PinPai files atm? Pink Pineapple seems to have recognized that it was no good idea to trade new releases via PinPai, they were leaking into the internet at least two days after they were ready to downlaod and were ruining the complete DVD sales. That was to be expected and a really bad idea...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
saimin jutsu 2nd version ?? where's the first one haha, a bit strange to make a title straight to 2nd version

Shin Ringetsu ?!?!?! what now he has to impregnate another one :lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there was one DVD-Rom 燐月(リンゲツ) 初回限定版 DVD-ROM (last attachments), and there were two DVDPG´s + a box set named:

燐月DVDPG ~鮎美・詩乃・結衣子編~ and
燐月DVDPG ~美津菜・ハーレム編~ and a
燐月DVDPG PREMIUM BOX

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
ringetsu is indeed was a great hens
but i thought the story's already end?

so are Shin Ringetsu has a same char's?
or same story with all different char's?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ringetsu is indeed was a great hens
but i thought the story's already end?

so are Shin Ringetsu has a same char's?
or same story with all different char's?

we will se when we´ve dled the file, atm you only can look here:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=582625

but there are pics only atm, no preview available yet.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
i see,i already check some source,which i think U already know...
there's 144 pages result which i'm 2 lazy 2 check all of em:sick:
guess quite same char,with 1 new girl

looking 4ward 4 this one:goodboy:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
did I see wrong or there is dual audio/subbed nanase ren already ??? (unc ??)
actually what the story for this spinoff ?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
well never a fan of loli type, so I prefer the old char designs....
maybe they want to make it cuter that way, the char designs not entirely loli type its just they're more of cute type still I prefer the more mature type design like BB or MTB :lols:
hahaha and yeah Pedo Larcx must be pretty happy :evillaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hm..strange how the brand for Shin Ringetsu is "platinum milky" . is this a new branch of milky? anyway what do you guys think of the new char designs? do u prefer them over the old ones? kinda dissapointing how the new char seems to be a loli type...but i guess Pedo Larcx is happy with that hehe

I copied the entry at getchu ment. Platinum Milky for Shin Ringetsu as soon as it was changed from regular Milky. First I thought this would become a "best of", but it really seems to be a new series. I am not really shure if there will be more than one release or it will stay a single episode only.

I think reingiolt has only retired but he seems to need artificial limbs already, first one for his face (hehe), or has he just turned into evil, the avatar at least is scary...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=95328&d=1220621448

Ringetsu, huh?
1) Who is the artist of the original work on which this anime is based? ("Selen"?)
2) Who is the studio in charge of this project? (never mind, I see that it's Milky)

I have my suspicions regarding #1 but I'd rather just ask. The character design reminds me of Bosshi but I'm not going to allow my imagination to run wild with that notion -- not after the major disappointment that was EroManga Mitai Na Koi Shiyou ~ The Animation. (Well, it was only majorly disappointing because I love the book so goddamned much and the low-budget anime fell way short of my expectations.)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=95328&d=1220621448

Ringetsu, huh?
1) Who is the artist of the original work on which this anime is based? ("Selen"?)
2) Who is the studio in charge of this project? (never mind, I see that it's Milky)

I have my suspicions regarding #1 but I'd rather just ask. The character design reminds me of Bosshi but I'm not going to allow my imagination to run wild with that notion -- not after the major disappointment that was EroManga Mitai Na Koi Shiyou ~ The Animation. (Well, it was only majorly disappointing because I love the book so goddamned much and the low-budget anime fell way short of my expectations.)

the studio again is Selen.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Hmm. So then, who's the original artist? Or is Ringetsu an original anime production with no preceding eroge, manga, etc?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Okay, I've just never heard of Selen, which is why I'm confused. red just said they were the studio -- to me, that implied animation studio. Now you're saying they're actually the ones who made the game.

As for EMMNKS's anime, meh, it was just so plain. -_-; I dunno, I'd always dreamed of it having a glossy look to it since Riosuke's drawing style is very glossy / shiny, but the colors were all very flat and dull. Basically, I wish that a pixy-esque budget had been applied to the show, giving it some real shine and vivacity. To their credit, though, I am glad that EMMNKS's animation team did two things:
1) played it by the book almost verbatim from the speech bubbles. Very nice! As someone who's read that book a bazillion times, I picked up on that and was very appreciative of it.
2) animated one of the two best stories in the book (the first one) and made me see the 2nd story of the book in ways I hadn't looked at it before, all of them good. Little things mostly, like picturing the little princess's dress as a stunning regal purple. I guess I'd always just pictured it as white or something.