new releases March + April 2009

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=621525

Pinpai has another April release. Yun yun Paradise. not much info yet, after some research it seems its going to be based on a manga.
http://www.papy.co.jp/act/books/1-6979/

I'd like to get a hand at the manga though.

It's a re-release (again) of a 1995 vintage:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3534

I need some help: Pink Pineapple is releasing a Gold Disc Box dt. 04-24-2009 containing:

アトリエかぐやコンプリートコレクション ゴールドディスク / atorie kagu ya konpuriitokorekushon - what is this? Studio ??? complete edition?

Would be nice if someone knows more about it and would tell...

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=621545

Maybe this is related to this company:

http://www.a-kaguya.com/main.html

I think one should wait, there is still time ahead.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Yunyun Paradise is a original release of 1995, pics attached...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hey redrooster, did mahou shoujo ai vol 5 ever get released subbed and uncen.? and do u have a torrent for that vol.

at least I don´t have a subbed version of ep. 5, and I think there even isn´t any. And there is no unc. one too.

Ref. to the DO NOT UPLOAD: list of A-O there cannot be any torrent or link posted, and there isn´t any as explained above.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
March Pixy release is gonna be Shion 3. No pics or cover yet. lets see if they can save the series with this ep

Shion is just 2 x-treme 4 me:death:
Btw,speaking of covers.
Red was said Iris 3 on 27'th this moon right.
Why there's also no covers yet?:rofl:
There is just 1 thing i want 2 confirm..:please:
Coz there's a scene i like on the game:ridiculed:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Shion is just 2 x-treme 4 me:death:
Btw,speaking of covers.
Red was said Iris 3 on 27'th this moon right.
Why there's also no covers yet?:rofl:
There is just 1 thing i want 2 confirm..:please:
Coz there's a scene i like on the game:ridiculed:

Pixy, HotBear and Suzukimirano always wait until about a week or so before the release until they show covers, there´s nothing unusual about it. Partly you get complete covers by HotBear weeks after the release date only...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Ic...
But..,Aren't Rapex3 is from Pixy 2?
The cover's shows up around the 3'rd/4th week of Jan right?
And the other was game adaptation from Pixy 2?

Well i get your point:goodboy:
But i guess there is some special case
And which i was hoping happen to Iris3:rofl:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
no R3 is from Valkyrie which is a doujin circle. iris SSs will probably be available around the 3rd week of Feb. which "other" do you mean? pixy hens are animated versions of games from Black Lilith, their eroge division.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
no R3 is from Valkyrie which is a doujin circle. iris SSs will probably be available around the 3rd week of Feb. which "other" do you mean? pixy hens are animated versions of games from Black Lilith, their eroge division.

Yeah U rite,just checked the 1'st page of Jan&Feb
It was from Valkyrie,thought it was from Pixy

I mean the "Houkou u Midara na Runatikusu"
Ok2...,so i just had 2 wait till around 20'th rite:innocence:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
yeah lunatics was originally a game by BL.

BTW BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...... SM's Arpil release shall be Manin Densha 3!!!!! i was overjoyed at 1st only to remember what happened with Inyo 2. I just wish they wouldn't changed the most impt thing about the MD series....no male voices!!!!!

Congrats tengiolt:ridiculed:
Well i think the only hens that "MUST" be revived is Hitou Meguri:furious:
But i guess there is so much hens title that seriously must be revived
I'm thinking about the Dark Future,they only get 2 eps so far rite?
I'm curious about the long red hair girl:please:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I believe Kurai Mirai was from Milky. i seriously doubt we'd see a 3rd ep.

Hitou Meguri isn't the only one. we need Rinkan Gakuen ep 2 !!!!!

Nooooooo:nooo:

Hmm Rinkan Gakuen,i think i'm only curious about the teacher
The other girls is just so similar 2 many normal hens girls

Sending my pray 2 Milky staff:attention:
Maybe with all this revived hens trend,they 2 will revived they old hens:attention:
Hopefully it is Kurai Mirai:please:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
BTW BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...... SM's Arpil release shall be Manin Densha 3!!!!! i was overjoyed at 1st only to remember what happened with Inyo 2. I just wish they wouldn't changed the most impt thing about the MD series....no male voices!!!!!

WTF ? Manin Densha 3 ?? yeahhhhh !!! (wait a minute..... is this april's fool ??? :lols:)
if thats really true, I eagerly awaits it.....manin densha series have no plot connection and thats what make a less dissapointment than with series with one. never been dissapointed with past series :ridiculed:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I believe Kurai Mirai was from Milky. i seriously doubt we'd see a 3rd ep.

Hitou Meguri isn't the only one. we need Rinkan Gakuen ep 2 !!!!!

confirmed, Dark Future / Kurai Mirai was by Milky. I don´t expect a 3rd episode either.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
WTF ? Manin Densha 3 ?? yeahhhhh !!! (wait a minute..... is this april's fool ??? :lols:)
if thats really true, I eagerly awaits it.....manin densha series have no plot connection and thats what make a less dissapointment than with series with one. never been dissapointed with past series :ridiculed:

after some more thinking i've decided to not look forward to it that much. A Manin Densha that isn't directed by Momoisakura just isn't worthy of that name. Look at what happened to Inyo2, got de-tentacled cause of P-Alan.

btw its been more than a week since Sakun's logged in. perhaps he went to PM to help with the production of SR2.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
btw its been more than a week since Sakun's logged in. perhaps he went to PM to help with the production of SR2.

perhaps he´s on vacation or too busy with examinations. I know on my own how quick you can be out of business for a certain delay as I was shipped / forwarded into the hospital via ambulance to stay there for 8 boring days. I did not even have time to give a message, the pain I suffered from at that time was too much though so I did not even think about it...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Woo! Between Helter Skelter 2 and Kimi no na 2 I'm in gangbang heaven for a few months. I just wish they were a bit higher quality. Ah well.

I too am wondering where Sakun is, I'm eagerly awaiting his thoughts on the SR2 screens.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Woo! Between Helter Skelter 2 and Kimi no na 2 I'm in gangbang heaven for a few months. I just wish they were a bit higher quality. Ah well.

I too am wondering where Sakun is, I'm eagerly awaiting his thoughts on the SR2 screens.

with that double preg scene he might be inspired to write a 2 page rant hehe

A new Gimmix release just came out あかざわRED MANIAX「イズツン」. this seems to have been made especially for HLL or Shotaruel ( haven't confirmed the presence of shotas ).

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ046330.html

here's another one for Tiffania and Tabitha fans -
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ045732.html