new releases March + April 2009

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Most of Oda Non's work is in the HCG/eroge department, so I'm afraid I have very little of his work, actually. Whoever is Akiba's resident HCG expert would be your best bet, xeruel, for finding more Oda Non.

I can point you in at least one correct direction: Oda Non was (finally) tapped by Comic Kairakuten and he currently provides a story for them every other issue. If you already have Comic Kairakuten volumes, then that would be a good place to start. Oda Non's work is almost always near the very front of the magazine. If you don't have those magazines, let me know and I'll tell you which specific volumes his work is in -- or I can just get those specific stories, put them into a rar for you, and upload it to RS or MU (your choice).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I have posted some of Oda's manga in H-manga section, His artwork really a superb one, the only flaw in his works are his censoring method :eek:mg: which far worse than putting a black blocks :ban:
I'd really like to have all Oda's works, but I don't know the title of his untranslated manga (3 of them on kairakuten) take a peek at my thread maybe the pictures there give u the idea which of his manga I hadn't have, if you could rar(separate in 3) those chapter and upload it into MU, I would be grateful....:happy:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
another great announcement from today - even xeruel´s prayer has been heard...

04-28
Bible Black: New Testament Third Scripture - eps. 5+6 (Kitty Media / uncensored)

so from Milky´s remainders there will be finished soon: Insatiable 2 and Bible Black New Testament 5+6, so there still remain censored atm: Magical Girl Ai Vol. 5 and Dark Chapel Vol. 2...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
its still a long way ahead....., but I'm still happy to see BB:NT finally completed its uncensored series.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
even something for Sakun now: Shin Ringetsu 2 and Mahou Shoujo Ai San 2 to be released 03-25-2009...

but no announcements in getchu or DMM yet, good that I have other sources too...

Vanilla has announced two mother milk + daughter compilations for 04-10-2009 too, but that seem to be re-releases only:
04-10 バニラフェチ 萌えっ娘編
04-10 バニラフェチ 人妻巨乳編

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
i just hope SR doesn't get finished in just 2 eps.
I agree, but I never doubted from the moment I finished Episode 1 that I was going to get more than one final episode, so I guess (as huge a fan as I was of Episode 1) I won't be too crushed if they end it on Episode 2, just so long as they spend Episode 2 focusing on the two main girls and return to the other two girls (not to mention the as-yet-unseen fifth!) in a probable sequel. Kind of like the original IOV which had its own multi-episode Part 1 and then later on had a multi-episode Part 2. (Not including the remake, btw.)

And that is great news, Red! March 25, huh? I'll probably mark my real-world calendar for that one. Boy, oh boy! :)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I found this around the anime releases of March 2009 on sofmap, don´t know whether it is a new anime release yet, I´ll keep it in mind, at least the game this belongs to was released 2007. Release date should be 03-25.

Title: anata no shira nai kango fu ~sei teki byoutou 24 ji~ dai ichi wa tenshi tachi no sugao - あなたの知らない看護婦 ~性的病棟24時~ 第一話 天使たちの素顔

In case someone can find more information about it this is much appreciated...

http://galkko.surpara.com/galkko/archive/2007/08/26725.html
http://galkko.surpara.com/galkko/archive/2007/08/26725_3.html

1st pic from the found announcement 03-25-2009, 2nd pic from the game 2007.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
While not quite as bad as the insult to Oda Non, this is still atrocious. If the Oda Non anime's character design accuracy gets a 1 out of 10, then this certainly gets a 2 or a 3, tops. This is horrible, and once again an insult to a great artist whose HCG work is well-loved.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: I'd rather get one good H-anime a year than get 12 shitty ones a year, one per each month. I really wish these companies would just scale it back a bit. I know that sounds paradoxical to them, but it's the truth: the only way they can hope to profit in the current economy is to make few, excellent shows rather than numerous shitty shows. It's easy for my wallet to ignore all 12 pieces of shit in a 12-production yearly cycle, but make one or two pieces of gold each year and you've snagged my dollars and my consumer loyalty.

I know a lot of people reading this are probably thinking "SHUT UP! >( DON'T GIVE THEM ANY FUNNY IDEAS!", but frankly, I'm just as mad at them as you are at me. There is little else more annoying in this world than listening to somebody bitch about how life has treated them unfairly when their failures are entirely their own fault, i.e. I sympathize with the ailing hentai industry but only so far as logic will allow. If they want to know where their profits have disappeared to, here is their answer. *points to this sort of garbage which nobody would watch UNLESS they were pirating it or borrowing it from a friend for free* I've said this before, too, and I'll also say this once again: nobody is going to purchase the same story twice unless the second edition is superior in some respect. If somebody already purchased the expensive 9000¥ computer game and enjoyed the exquisite artwork you see above in red's attachment, they'd have to be a fool to pay an addition 3000¥ to 6000¥ for a one-episode or two-episode DVD that tells the same story with an abridged plot, annoying male voice actors, and a downright ugly character design and animation. Something has to be superior: either the plot has to change for the better, the voice actors and actresses have to breathe exquisite sexual realness into the characters, or else the animation has to be even more beautiful than the HCGs or manga cels were.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ah, another Sakun rant. Always a treat.

I can see where you're coming from, but personally I enjoy an abundance of H-Anime being released throughout the year. True, when a really great one comes along that's the best, and I'll get many, multiple uses out of it. But I do enjoy checking out new series each and every month - even if they aren't all top quality. Than again, we've already established I'm not too picky - though I do toss out quite a few average scores. Though there certainly is a fair share of crap that even I won't waste much time on - ie. most of what Vanilla has to offer.

Than again, this is coming from the perspective of a pirate. I have the luxury of watching all of these films at no cost, and than I can decide which ones I want to purchase - if any at all. If this wasn't the case, I'd probably agree with you more.

As far as stuff being inferior to the source material. I can't really comment much on that. I'm not that into manga or h-games, so I've never really been faced with a situation where one of my favorites was being turned into an animation. The closest I can think of is Mizugi Kanojo - which while I wasn't entirely familiar with that book in particular - I am a fan of Bosshi/Askray. I wasn't disappointed though. I just perfer H-Anime to most other forms of Hentai though, so it would be pretty hard to disappoint me I think.

Ah well, that's about all I have to say on the matter. I think I repeat myself a lot, and for that I apologize. But I think it's better than not responding to your rants at all. I dunno.

Completely unrelated, but that's a beautiful KOS-MOS avatar reing.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yeah, it´s a strange situation. On one hand I think they may be in trouble, on the other hand I somehow think they are playing a game only...

The Platinum Milky releases for March 2009 are to be found on one site only, no covers though, so not on Getchu, DMM, posren or elsewhere. On the other hand there are official PP posters in Japan where the release date of both Mizugi Kanojo eps were announced from the start in big red letters, so ep 2 for March 2009 too...

Let´s see whether we will be postive or negative surprised in the end...

I still expect a new PP release for Feb 2009 too...

reg Vanilla they only announced two compilations of older stuff for April 2009 only yet, so PP, Milky and Vanilla are not only re-releasing lots of older stuff atm, they even are very short with informations reg new releases... (looks like an arrangement...)...

In case of MS pictures (Milky) - they have merged (you cannot name it another way) Animac and Discovery both in the younger past, so they first try to make money with their new properties, as there are the best of Jiburiru 1st series, Jiburiru 2/4 and the best of´s from Night Shift Nurses / Yakin Byoutou Nanase Ren* (Jan), Shinjou Hiromi* (Feb) and Kodama Hikaru* (March), Asgaldh / F-Force (Jan) and Triangle Hearts (Feb). Viewing all the Strawerry Jam re-releases in addition with the old FiveWays animations for ex lots of old / older stuff now is the property of MS pictures. And Mints with all the DVDPG´s is another well posted leg to stand on...

* I prefer to write names the Japanese way (last name first).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I found this around the anime releases of March 2009 on sofmap, don´t know whether it is a new anime release yet, I´ll keep it in mind, at least the game this belongs to was released 2007. Release date should be 03-25.

Title: anata no shira nai kango fu ~sei teki byoutou 24 ji~ dai ichi wa tenshi tachi no sugao - あなたの知らない看護婦 ~性的病棟24時~ 第一話 天使たちの素顔

In case someone can find more information about it this is much appreciated...

http://galkko.surpara.com/galkko/archive/2007/08/26725.html
http://galkko.surpara.com/galkko/archive/2007/08/26725_3.html

1st pic from the found announcement 03-25-2009, 2nd pic from the game 2007.

This indeed is going to be the THIRD new Platinum Milky release of March 2009 !!!

PP´s Mizugi Kanojo 2 now can be confirmed for April 2009 finally, so it´s obvious that Pink Pineapple wont´t publish any new releases in February 2009 and in March as well, it truly makes me sad to have to tell you this...

They just are smashing every possible re-release on to the market, even the rare old ones like Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki ハレンチ紅門マン遊記 and heisei harenchi gakuen 平成ハレンチ学園 can be downloaded at PinPai atm...

Either they are in delay producing new releases - or they really are in big trouble...

I´ve made up my mind not to post anything by Pink Pineapple for a very long time, I´m only one of many uploaders though...

GOOD LUCK, Pink Pineapple...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
http://www.ms-pictures.com/top.php
screens and demo movies available for PM's March releases.

It appears SR 2 has been made just for Sakun. Double real preg sex :...: from the looks of it this is the end since both girls are already pregnant. :sigh: i can't believe they're gonna end it without any sex scenes for Shino and the loli. i guess thats' the price to pay for a proper plot. btw Rensa Byoutou chars Aki and Haruna are making an appearance. It'd be really funny and awesome if by some magical miraculous way Shino and Aki get a yuri sex scene.
Ai San 2 looks like it'll more brutal than ep 1. Gigantic Tentacle Drill!!!

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh snap! SR2 just got quite a bit more interesting for me. The Double Preg thing looks pretty hot. Also funny about the Rensa Byoutou characters, I didn't know either series had anything to do with each other.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
turned out batsugun kanojo is not 3D......but superbly animated 2D :rofl:
if only each H-anime reach that level.....
btw other chars appearing on other series are good ideas as long they flow with the plot or they don't have anything to do with the plot at all (wondering if Kitami Reika met Ryuji Hirasaka :lols:)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I need some help: Pink Pineapple is releasing a Gold Disc Box dt. 04-24-2009 containing:

アトリエかぐやコンプリートコレクション ゴールドディスク / atorie kagu ya konpuriitokorekushon - what is this? Studio ??? complete edition?

Would be nice if someone knows more about it and would tell...

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=621545

-----

There will be Immoral Sisters Blossoming, Kussetsu and
Shin Kyouhaku 2 released as Gold Discs too. More later...

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
AD Vision’s Happy Carrot label has announced an April 14th release for the subtitled adult anime DVD “Karma Saiyuki.” Based on its description, it appears to be 2007 OVA Iyashite Agerun Saiyuki.

Edit: found a different cover :virtuous:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm..Atelier Kaguya seems to be a game production company. strange thing is some of their works seem to be collaboration works with either Berkshire Yorkshire or Honky-Tonk Pumpkin .Saishuu Chikan Densha and Hitozuma Cosplay Kissa 2 were from this company so maybe its gonna be the animated version of those 2.

list of their games-
http://www.getchu.com/php/search.ph...genre=all&check_key_dtl=1&submit=%B8%A1%BA%F7

Chao - is Saiyuki just gonna be subbed ? not gonna get uncen?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hm..Atelier Kaguya seems to be a game production company. strange thing is some of their works seem to be collaboration works with either Berkshire Yorkshire or Honky-Tonk Pumpkin .Saishuu Chikan Densha and Hitozuma Cosplay Kissa 2 were from this company so maybe its gonna be the animated version of those 2.

what do you mean rein ?? those 2 have been animated long enough...
maybe what they mean by complete collection is all H-anime by A-kaguya that have been animated although they are mainly a game company ( there are atleast 11 titles that have been animated)