new releases January + February 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
actually every hen is in uncen version at 1st, they just add the mosaic later on. now if only i can get someone to steal every hen company's main hard disk :evillaugh:

I think those resources are better protected than the treasure of the British Empire in the Tower...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Man... Inyouchu 2 is looking really good. I think it'd probably rank highly on my H-Anime of The Year List if I even made one of those (I do one for Games and Anime at least). Let's hope it doesn't let me down.

aoinkun

日本学者
Jul 28, 2008
02-24 Last Train to Gropesville / hissatsu chikan jin (Kitty Media / uncensored) - may not be posted on A-O
looking forward to be sold out in the market!!!:D

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
I heard Fry's Electronic store employee say Discord 1.2.3 DVD is running 60 Minutes instead of 90 Minutes!?
:bow-pray:

Copy from mania.com forum... :runintears:

I think Fry's employee is mistaken. Here is the Japanese listings straight from Mediabank themselves the ones that do White Bear productions formerly D3 (or at least the ones that hold the right to their productions).

Discode v1 20 mins
Discode v2 20 mins Mediabank didn't have it but DMM did and I personally clocked it at under 19 mins.
Discode v3 20 mins

Note the times are all 20 minutes.

And here is the complete collection from them:

Discode v1-3 60 minutes

All these releases seem to be Region All. Plus I directly veiwed these show today from start to the end of credits and unless they added a lot of material they were all under 20 minutes each. There were no strangely edited scenes or huge plot gaps that over 10 minutes of missing material would have made.

Discode is 3 episodes at just under 20 minutes runtime each. Oh and your friend couldn't have Region 1 versions since none exist yet.

Oh and just to make sure I checked out over a dozen Japanese or asian etailer sites and all list them as 20 minutes long including the back cover when allowed to bring that up. Now the only way more runtime could be added would be with either trailers, extras, or stuff from the PC version of this show.

-ape2020
:constipation:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I don't know about you guys opinion.... but this Jinkou shoujo has a lame cover !!! :eek:mg: , unproportional faces,eyes and skin tone ?? even two face has better image.... WTF going on in the mind of vanilla cover design staff ? too lazy to edit ? (I'm confident I can make a bit better cover than that...Transforming android never been this bad :lols:)

A bit of info too, Ane Haramix was finally subbed by [HmS]

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don't know about you guys opinion.... but this Jinkou shoujo has a lame cover !!! :eek:mg: , unproportional faces,eyes and skin tone ?? even two face has better image....

Even Scarface has a better image...

loplopsama

Has a Anime MILF Fetish
Nov 23, 2008
looking forward to be sold out in the market!!!:D

I'm actually more looking forward to Aniyome wa Ijippari coming out on R1. I just wish someone would get anime versions of Futari no Aniyome and Tsuma to Mama to Boin licensed over here. . . .

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Well that does it: loplop's definitely our resident married woman-chaser. Shall we start calling you Mr. Bond? ;)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The good news is, they're making a Mizugi Kanojo anime.

The bad news is, they've betrayed the fans -- yes, betrayed! -- by adopting the Milk Junkies character design. I was furious when Yasui Riosuke's distinctive character design was kept intact but the production values of his masterpiece Eromanga Mitai na Koi Shiyou's anime version were shitty. Now I'm upset but in the other direction: the production values for this anime seem to be in line with Bosshi's amazing quality but the characters' faces look like a monstrous hybrid between Bosshi's and Milk Junkies, the unfortunate result of which is that in several of those sample pictures the main girl looks like she was drawn by Yoshu Ohepe (of Aneki: My Sweet Elder Sister fame).

This is what Bosshi's girls are supposed to look like! THIS! Was it really that hard!? >( (see the attachments below and compare against the sample pictures; yes, sometimes the sample pictures look sort of close, but there are a few whoppers in the mix which scare the shit out of me)

There are four reasons Bosshi is so popular and just four!
1) he draws well (i.e. he's a good artist)
2) he draws girls with big boobs (or at least he does as Bosshi; the DFC loli crowd loves him as AskRay)
3) he draws unique faces
4) he tells cliché stories, i.e. he tells stories around which fanbases have developed over the years (like "little sister has sex with older brother in the bathtub" kinds of stories, not very original but paradoxically sexy for the very same reason -- familiarity, i.e. people who say "I love stories where the little sister and the older brother have sex in the bathtub!" are going to love Bosshi's version even more because it tells the same story but with Bosshi's superior drawings)

If you took away #3 from Bosshi, then he wouldn't be special. He'd be another fish in the sea of artists who draw well but whose faces are all too similar to tell them apart. The reason Bosshi stands out is because, like Hellabunna, Gunma Kisaragi, and Benny's before him, he draws faces that have a distinct style and which no one else has (yet) copied. But by taking that away from us, Mizugi Kanojo the anime promises to be erotic but not very Bosshi-feeling. :\

Disclaimer: I hate Gunma and Benny's, but I cited their names because there is no denying that they have huge fanbases and I think, particularly in Benny's case, that it's because of how distinctive their characters' faces are. In other words, Gunma and Benny's stand out from the crowd. It makes them a lot easier to remember. I don't think it's their stories and I don't think it's how they draw the rest of the female anatomy because neither strikes me as particularly unique or special.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The good news is, they're making a Mizugi Kanojo anime.

The bad news is, they've betrayed the fans -- yes, betrayed! -- by adopting the Milk Junkies character design. I was furious when Yasui Riosuke's distinctive character design was kept intact but the production values of his masterpiece Eromanga Mitai na Koi Shiyou's anime version were shitty. Now I'm upset but in the other direction: the production values for this anime seem to be in line with Bosshi's amazing quality but the characters' faces look like a monstrous hybrid between Bosshi's and Milk Junkies, the unfortunate result of which is that in several of those sample pictures the main girl looks like she was drawn by Yoshu Ohepe (of Aneki: My Sweet Elder Sister fame).

This is what Bosshi's girls are supposed to look like! THIS! Was it really that hard!? >( (see the attachments below and compare against the sample pictures; yes, sometimes the sample pictures look sort of close, but there are a few whoppers in the mix which scare the shit out of me)

There are four reasons Bosshi is so popular and just four!
1) he draws well (i.e. he's a good artist)
2) he draws girls with big boobs (or at least he does as Bosshi; the DFC loli crowd loves him as AskRay)
3) he draws unique faces
4) he tells cliché stories, i.e. he tells stories around which fanbases have developed over the years (like "little sister has sex with older brother in the bathtub" kinds of stories, not very original but paradoxically sexy for the very same reason -- familiarity, i.e. people who say "I love stories where the little sister and the older brother have sex in the bathtub!" are going to love Bosshi's version even more because it tells the same story but with Bosshi's superior drawings)

If you took away #3 from Bosshi, then he wouldn't be special. He'd be another fish in the sea of artists who draw well but whose faces are all too similar to tell them apart. The reason Bosshi stands out is because, like Hellabunna, Gunma Kisaragi, and Benny's before him, he draws faces that have a distinct style and which no one else has (yet) copied. But by taking that away from us, Mizugi Kanojo the anime promises to be erotic but not very Bosshi-feeling. :\

Disclaimer: I hate Gunma and Benny's, but I cited their names because there is no denying that they have huge fanbases and I think, particularly in Benny's case, that it's because of how distinctive their characters' faces are. In other words, Gunma and Benny's stand out from the crowd. It makes them a lot easier to remember. I don't think it's their stories and I don't think it's how they draw the rest of the female anatomy because neither strikes me as particularly unique or special.

where is the torrent / DDL for the attached Manga (pics)?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Everywhere. o_O ^^;

There's even already a 4channer who translated them into English. (I'll call her a she since she had a feminine-sounding name. At least to me.) When she started the project, I e-mailed her because she had a small part untranslated. She thanked me and asked for tips. I gave her some and never heard back. Last I saw, she'd translated most of Mizugi Kanojo. So you should not only be able to find the raw, red, but you should also be able to find a fairly-accurate English translation to boot.

http://rs.4chan.org/?s=bosshi --> it looks like a lot of people have spelled the word "kanojo" as "kanojyo" (yes, it is technically かのじょ , but nobody would say "jyo", that sounds like the word "geo" sped up!), so maybe you couldn't find it because you typed in "mizugi kanojo" as per my advice when it looks like they all have spelled it as "mizugi kanojyo." ANYWAY! Either way,the first hit on the link I gave you claims to be the entire book in English. If you scroll down, you'll eventually see what appears to be a raw package (b/c of its file size and its age).

There are two pages on that RS search, so be sure to go to Page 2 if you want to find the oldest upload of Mizugi Kanojo that was indexed on 4chan. Looks like it was done some time around August 22, 2007.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Fuck Yeah Askray (or Bosshi I guess... I just knew him as Askray)

I don't know many Artist by name, but I am familiar with Askray and I am a big fan of his work. I guess you're right about the faces being the unique part - I never really though about it much, I just knew an Askray drawing when I saw it.

With that said, Mizugi Kanojo The Animation looks fine to me. Than again we've already established that I'm a fan of MJ faces (not that I really think these faces look exactly like MJ) and I'm pretty easily pleased as long as the content is erotic to me. Ah well.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
new releases threads for Jan/Feb + Mar/Apr 2009 updated...

does anyone know something about January´s new Pixy release?

@larcx - still no Iris 3 yet, sorry...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
彷徨う淫らなルナティクス~月の姫お伽草子~ houkou u midara na runatikusu tsuki no hime otogizoushi is the name of the Lilith game Pixy made an adaption of, here are two / covers / pics to get a first impression...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
schedule nearly finished, only Pink Pineapple´s release and Pixy´s release (as usual) for Feb. still missing.

March updated again too...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
I hope SJ2 doesn't contain any tens at all :lols: as I'm quite happy as it is in SJ..... well maybe new girls hehe (those twins ??)