new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
@xeruel
keep praying...
might be granted

wow...,Jiburiru II??! even the 03 and 04 was never release in Jap
even so,i'm really looking 4ward to it

praying will have the reverse effects of forbidden wishes :lols:

about Jiburiru II only ep.04 was never released in Jp, I suspected animac never finished it but lets hope they did :dribble:

red spilling his guts and mine too hehe, posren has been my favorite for quite some time....BTW ANN is good in anime schedule but lacking in hens sched :abandoned:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
praying will have the reverse effects of forbidden wishes :lols:

about Jiburiru II only ep.04 was never released in Jp, I suspected animac never finished it but lets hope they did :dribble:

red spilling his guts and mine too hehe, posren has been my favorite for quite some time....BTW ANN is good in anime schedule but lacking in hens sched :abandoned:

you truly have too many forbidden wishes, I don´t think PP will license anything in the near future, and when first they would start again they would begin with the old ones which were released after Escalayer...

forget ANN and AniDB, they only have the known things and there they are not even correct always, AniDB even has far more than ANN.

With my old and rare ones I´m posting I often enough run into BLACK HOLES on both sites...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
crap...
so the last one is BAE/Beat Angel Escalayer
that's really a long wayyyyyyyyyyy
so...,can someone show's a list what hens so far from BEA untill the Ultimatum Sera?

but they can release the newest first instead doing it from the last uncen right?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m not 100% sure about Escalayer, but I think it was the last one, I cannot remember a later release...

I have no list myself, and the list one perhaps can find in ANN will not be complete, I think, one only can work through the ANN list, pick the release date from there and to look which ones got licensed / uncensored...

I think PP stopped to give licenses when companies like Anime18 or NutechDigital went bankrupt or at least started to come into problems...

BAE was released by Kitty Media 05-14-2005. Does anyone know a later release?

Sorry, Kisaku Spirit ep 3 was later released: 07-25-2005

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What some of us had hoped really comes true! And we know the reason why there will be an U.S. release of Jiburiru the devil angel / makai tenshi jibril II Vol. 4...:coldsweat:

Milky really is releasing it in January 2009 under the Platinum Milky label, alongside with Sexy Magical Girl Ai / mahou shoujo ai II Vol.1 under the Milky label.:virtuous:Somehow I had felt it from the beginning as I really had kept the old cover from the Animac announcement 2007 where the release was cancelled... - perhaps we will see Magical Moe Vol. 2 too that way, as this series had been cancelled when Animac died too...

Schedule for Jan. 2009 so nearly finished, Pixy announcement still is missing as usual as well as some covers...:perhaps:

Thx MS-Pictures for keeping the memory of Animac, even if you may have merged them...:bow-pray:

another tengiolt festival as both Milky releases are tentacle ones, world is so unjust...:ban:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
That's great,Jiburiru 3&4
That's remind me what of Xeruel said,i'm missing Jiburiru II-03
But rather watch censored and uncen i prefer uncen,so my first watch will be uncen:perfectplan:

Don't know about Magical Moe,didn't really like the series
Well,atleast they have quite an interesting story.

That remind me 2 Ma Ga Ochiru Yoru/Night When Evil Falls
There should be eps 4,the story isn't end yet...
Ah...,so many good hens but got stuck:runintears:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg Ma Ga Ochiru Yoru / Night When Evil Falls one cannot see if there should have been a part 4 as hints like "to be continued..." are missing in all 3 parts. There hardly is a story in this series, I think, it´s just one r*** or gangbang after the other...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Yes...,Inyouchu 3 FTW:perfectplan:
But they should cut the tens 2 50%:ban:

Ic...,but i have 2 refuse though. Tens this day aren't suit my taste

Actually red,there is a story. It's about revenge.
But yes,the demon girls already corrupt.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Whatever,they should reduce the tens:lols:
After all i just love the 2 girls,not the tens:...:
They should add more regular sex,it's ok if they must use fake yamato

Eniwey...,the last one and current avy is the same girl
Just a different pose

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
SSs available for both jibril n ai.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=602065
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=602105
ai will be released by PM while Jibril by milky.
i see tens, yuri and futa but still rather worried as they are from milky.

btw did u guys see the ai adult goods? i wonder if there really are any girls buying those vibes

2 much Yuri i think,1 scene is enough. But there's 2 Yuri scene in there.

Well you'll never know tengiolt. If there's a demand there is good's:lols:

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
I'm glad to see Mahou Shojo Ai getting a re-release. That is one of the best franchises Hue has come out and I'm surprised it is not as popular as the lackluster Jibril.

Discode doesn't even deserve another release. There aren't many good futanari themed Hentai anime and for one that was centered on it that anime was a train wreck.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What was the first real futanari animation? I know that there was one futanari character in one of the La Blue Girl episodes, but the first real futanari edition was Parade Parade by PP if I am right...

No, sorry, the very first one is supposed to be Cream Lemon 36話 青い性~アンジェ&ローズ - Special - Ange & Rose - but that elgringo14 would know better than me...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I heard Fry's Electronic store employee say Discord 1.2.3 DVD is running 60 Minutes instead of 90 Minutes!?
:bow-pray:

seems so, yes, other entries on various sites are telling this too, so it´s just a "best of", nothing else, what a shame...

But I´m afraid they cut many essential parts due to moral aspects...

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
Trust me you don't miss anything even with a "best of" cut. The whole show was essentially a cocktease. The main character, desptite being the Futa character, has sex with penetration about once and it last about a minute. The rest is a buch of masturbation and humiliation play.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Episode One: Four Futa Masturbation Scenes, One Yuri Scene without Penetration, One Yuri scene with Penetration, One masturbation scene in public in front of two guys.

Episode Two: One masturbation scene, One Gangbang, One Gangbang r***, Two Straight Sex scenes

Episode Three: Two Yuri sex scenes without penetration, One masturbation scene, one futa straight sex scene, one orgy

True, there may only be one Yuri scene with penetration, but there is still plenty of action, futa and otherwise. There's a little bit of everything. Yes, a lot of it is humiliation - but that's kind of the point. And I can hardly consider all of that a cocktease when there is a constant stream of sexual activity.

Discode is great, but you were expecting something else apparently. To each their own.

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
Episode One: Four Futa Masturbation Scenes, One Yuri Scene without Penetration, One Yuri scene with Penetration, One masturbation scene in public in front of two guys.

Episode Two: One masturbation scene, One Gangbang, One Gangbang r***, Two Straight Sex scenes

Episode Three: Two Yuri sex scenes without penetration, One masturbation scene, one futa straight sex scene, one orgy

True, there may only be one Yuri scene with penetration, but there is still plenty of action, futa and otherwise. There's a little bit of everything. Yes, a lot of it is humiliation - but that's kind of the point. And I can hardly consider all of that a cocktease when there is a constant stream of sexual activity.

Discode is great, but you were expecting something else apparently. To each their own.

I was. I just never liked it as a series. Why can't you understand that.:runintears: :D

The main character was just not my type of gal. I like aggressive futa characters like Kimura from Bible Black. Considering her toy she plowed through a lot of girls. So all the humiliation in discode kind of turned me off.