new releases January + February 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Really? It's About Time.. Cleavage Is Finally Going To Be Uncensored

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Delay announcement:

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 Ep.2 by Marigold will not be released still in December 2008 but in February 2009. Why always the best series...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not that crying will change anything, but ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :why:

That is the only -- the only -- H-anime I am looking forward to at all. I'm such a manga and doujins man that it's rare for me to find an anime I like. Space Pirate Sarah's fallen off the map. Iris is MIA. And so IOV 2 v.2.0 Episode 2 (so many 2`s, lol!) was my only hope between now and New Year's.

My only hope is that they're delaying it to ensure it lives up to fan expectations. I kid myself by thinking, "Maybe they finished doing the audio recordings and were preparing to do the animation sequences but decided to go back and do more audio recordings after some 'beta testers' (or whatever you would call them) listened to the audio and told the studio, 'Guys!! How come you didn't include this!? And what's up with this? And, and, and!'"

I mean, that's all I can hope, right? That this is being delayed because it's like SSBB, and not delayed because it's like Harry Potter Movie #6.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´m not doing this because I am so mean (am I?), the confirmed release date is to be found in getchu since yesterday...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I thought you liked the first episode reingiolt :casual:

I'm disappointed to see it pushed back too, I was really hoping for an amazing month in December. Oh well, just one less title I guess.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
nooooooo~:donotwant:
still no sign of Iris eps 3:frozen:
at the very least,i hope it will release on March along with my.....:please:
and hope they will not ruin the series:goodboy:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
nooooooo~:donotwant:
still no sign of Iris eps 3:frozen:
at the very least,i hope it will release on March along with my.....:please:
and hope they will not ruin the series:goodboy:

Please don´t panic, we yet do not even know what Pixy is gonna release in December, and far away to know the Jan. or Feb. releases, your beloved Iris 3 will appear sooner or later...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
new pics are available for IOV II 2. the screens are still in rough draft though. perhaps more futa from the looks of it, i just wish they'd stop it with the pregs. still gonna fail my audio standards so not really looking forward to it that much
http://marigold.1000.tv/cottondoll/

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
^ o: I played a bit of the game. I love the characters design in it. Looking forward to it then. I'm going to finish the game someday...someday...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Viewing the still small cover of PinkPine´s January release 水着彼女~THE ANIMATION~Fit.1「みずほ!エクササイズ!」 it will become a "My sweet elder sister style..." release. Swimsuits as there seen in episode 2 already...

"The ministry of health: tentacles may be dangerous to your health!"

So we can consume this release without danger, I think...(hehe)...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Viewing the still small cover of PinkPine´s January release 水着彼女~THE ANIMATION~Fit.1「みずほ!エクササイズ!」 it will become a "My sweet elder sister style..." release. Swimsuits as there seen in episode 2 already...

"The ministry of health: tentacles may be dangerous to your health!"

So we can consume this release without danger, I think...(hehe)...

d'oh...
i didn't really like Aneki/MSOS:...:
why the hell they use that style...
nazeeeee.......:why:

uh...,not mean 2 offense people's who like that style though:bow-pray:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
No Offense Taken. :chinesenewyearf:

Looking forward to it myself though. Looks hot, just wish it were a bit bigger.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
so expensive only 4 damakimakura(i hope i spelled it right)

10,5K Yen equals to 105$ right?
well as 4 me,i'll prefer buy those Figma's and making a whole complete series set

2day obviously become a new cover&SS night

red,you've got a new homework:goodboy:

night:bye:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I truly am speechless, but still I can write this.

What´s going on on the U.S. h-anime market?

please look at these new releases:
02-24 Discode 1.2.3 (Kitty Media / uncensored)
02-24 Jiburiru Second Coming Vol. #2 - Jiburiru the devil angel 2 Vol. 2 (perhaps eps. 3+4 !!!) (Japananime / uncensored)

Will I really see one of my favorite series be releases UNCENSORED in my lifetime - DISCODE !!!

And will we see Jiburiru 2 part 2 with ep. 4 too uncensored although never released in Japan. Or will it be ep. 3 only? -> just checked, running time = 60 mins, so there are 2 eps on this DVD (normally)...

I don´t get it...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
btw 人形の館 1 n 2 recently got uncen right?

yes, xeruel has posted it already. Why did they change the first title Mermaid Mansion into Doll House finally?

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Holy Shit! Discode is being Uncensored? That is awesome! It's easily one of my favorite series, and that's saying something since I don't usually like Futa that much.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
please look at these new releases:
02-24 Discode 1.2.3 (Kitty Media / uncensored)
02-24 Jiburiru Second Coming Vol. #2 - Jiburiru the devil angel 2 Vol. 2 (perhaps eps. 3+4 !!!) (Japananime / uncensored)

Will I really see one of my favorite series be releases UNCENSORED in my lifetime - DISCODE !!!

HOLY FUCK, DISCODE UNCENSORED ??? :nosebleed:

I hope Santa coming to bring String/Acce UNCENSORED :happy:

Waiting more good news from red :beautiful:, Maybe next month he will say :
12-25 Ultimatum Sera 1,2,3 Uncensored
12-26 Bible black ep 5-6 Uncencored
:lols:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
@xeruel
keep praying...
might be granted

wow...,Jiburiru II??! even the 03 and 04 was never release in Jap
even so,i'm really looking 4ward to it

Discode huh...,well i do like it
but as far i remember i think only the 1'st and 2'nd eps
didn't very like the gang bang
now...,i wondered... it might be because the reason is it was noisy

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
as this is no secret and sites like getchu and DMM are known anyway here´s the link for the U.S. releases:

http://www.mania.com/release_dates.php?category=143

a good site to get covers earlier than from the a.m. ment ones is the japanese site posren.livedoor, at least to get the complete covers some days before the release date...

complete covers like the Milky and Vanilla ones mostly come from DMM rental div.