Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Here is the third pre-alpha version of anime which requires a better version. This time I covered ero-anime from the beginning of anime to 1991. Surprisingly, only very few of them require a better version. I thought there would be more but I was wrong. I also added some regular old anime which is mostly missing Japanese audio rips.

Ogenki Clinic is no problem at all, unc. version of all 4 eps. in 2 parts = 2 files in Jap. audio exist in Share - it cannot be posted here though.

from Lolita Anime there are more LD-rip versions than only for ep. 4 already, I think, at least we have ep. 5, and one file of ep. 2 for ex seems to be LD with an AR of 320 x 240 ripped only...

Lolita Anime (Nikkatsu Video) - ep.1 should be existing as LD-rip too...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
All "Lolita Anime" episodes should exist in LD. I've seen all episodes from the Wonder Kids series on Yahoo Auctions (except 4 for some reason, lol), but never any from the Nikkatsu version.

I can give more comments on your list:

Senya Ichiya Monogatari => it's "easy" to join the two files together

Cream Lemon => We (lamonae) have all LD versions in a "LDISO" format (LD -> DVD -> DVDISO), they will be encoded when we need them. I worked on "White Shadow" and it looks awesome!

Lolita Anime (Nikkatsu Video) => the LDs are ultra-rare if they exist at all. Episode 1 labelled as "LD version" was posted there:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62754

Shining May => mamesick's version is not edited

Reyon Densetsu Flare 2 => believe me, there will NEVER be an uncensored version, Happy Carrot's release was our last chance :cry:
Let's see what mess they are doing with the second DVD (covering the "Shin" episodes).

Mad Bull 34 => I could buy the french DVD some day, it's cheap even :prance:
http://www.dvdanime.net/critiqueview.php?id_critique=2548

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
finally I´ve got my Utatane running with AppLocale, thanks for the info about it. I can only connect to 2 servers atm, the other connections are refused, there is corrupt data or there are socket errors...

Is this normal for starting it? At least I am connected now. I was so desperate that I didn´t get that damned thing running that I decided to stop retrying for a while and to start when I would be in a better mood again - like today.

Screenshot attached, perhaps someone can tell me if I did something wrong...

Now I´ll try to get familiar to it. Can someone advice please where the communication window is and what I have to do in case I have a request or I´ll get one? Too many kanji / katagana / hiragana atm...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
No, I don't think you did anything wrong. Some servers are just picky, some sometimes get slowdowns and not all of them are online all the time. Some of them just need to be configured in such a way that they get auto-connected after some retries.

There are some exceptions. Some servers are Japanese-exclusive, others are speed-restricted and other require a minimum of shared material. I'm sure that the only limitation for you would be the Japanese-restricted servers. I can tell you that INC (the second server), Magicant, TRAIN (the second server) and ゼロ戦 work for me without problem even with my connection. You should also be able to connect to High-Point and KOOL too.

If you get a message, first translate it with one of the several online tools and reply in Japanese also. The important part in Utatane is making trading contacts, so try to answer all message that you get. Some messages are automated, be sure to read them as precisely as possible, to avoid confusing real people with automated messages. Mugesz can probably tell you some strategies to get rare files, since I've not managed to get something important. It will help you if the filenames of your shared files are in Japanese (something that I can only do for some of my files). I'm not sure if Utatane is able to read folders with Japanese characters, since I've had some problems with that (it may be something related to my configuration). But files with Japanese characters are no problem with AppLocale.

When you get a message, you will know it. Utatane will blink in the system tray icon. Double-click to open the message. In that Window, everything is, more or less, pretty easy to understand. If you want to send a message, right-click in the file that you want to get and select the option "send message" to show the message Window. The rest depends on your trading and communicating skills, which is not an easy task actually.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You need to share a lot of data/files in order to access most of the servers.
I mean over 100 GB, or even 200 GB for some.

I just connected, and I have 208 GB and 1040 files. I can access around 10-12 servers with that.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I can share 4 HDD´s with ~ 1.8 TB, but can Utatane read complete HDD´s? If I have to open each single directory I´m gonna go mad...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Yes, Utatane can do it. The only thing that you need to do is check the option "Share with Sub Folders" when adding them or "Share with Sub Folder when Drag_Drop" if you drag and drop them. Remember, in order to add shared folders, you must start Utatane without AppLocale. Once they are added, close Utatane and re-start it with AppLocale.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
all my folders are named english / Romaji / Hiragana-Katakana-Kanji combined, but I only can see the english / Romaji part if the shared folder titles now, all other letters are ?????????????...

I´m using Applocale and region setting are installed too...

Any clue what´s still wrong now?

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I assume that the files in those folders do not appear as shared files in Utatane, correct? If that's the case, then I think you probably will have to rename the folders to take out the Japanese characters.

This is what I meant with folders with Japanese characters and the problem that I had with them. Although AppLocale can handle filenames without a problem, folders seem to be out of its reach. It may not be true, however, as Winmx with AppLocale can read some directories with Japanese characters. Essentially, ? characters means that the program cannot recognize them and therefore cannot add them to the shared files. This only seems to happen in Utatane with Japanese-named folders. Some folders which I cannot visualize properly with Utatane, work well with Winmx, both of them using AppLocale.

If files inside said Japanese-named folders appear in your list of shared files, you need to do nothing. But if not, you probably will have to rename them (the easy way) or to configure your local settings (a pain in the butt as you know). What I do, in the few instances that I'm testing, is to rename all folders into Western characters, and all files inside them into Japanese. That way I can still easily locate my series and at the same time share my files easily with Japanese users.

Mugesz, elgrindo14, did you face similar problems with Japanese named folders? If so, how did you get around them?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I cannot rename 1,152 directories and all files in them, that would be at least ~5,000 files / folders, if not even more. I invested a lot of time to have them named like they are now, so it seems to be suiside to rename them again...

Whatever I search for I find it, no matter what title (eng. or japanese) and what kind of letters...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
OK, I think I got quite an easy solution: Start Utatane with AppLocale as usual, check "Share with Sub Folder when Drag_Drop" in the "Share" tab, drag and drop the directories you want to add and that's it. Simple, isn't it?

I tried and it seems to work without problems and even avoiding the "re-start Utatane" process that I mentioned in an earlier post. There seems to be some problems with some complex Kanji at the beginning of folder names, but I don't think it would apply to Japanese characters, only Chinese Kanji.

Let me know if it works for you.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I assume that the files in those folders do not appear as shared files in Utatane, correct? If that's the case, then I think you probably will have to rename the folders to take out the Japanese characters.

This is what I meant with folders with Japanese characters and the problem that I had with them. Although AppLocale can handle filenames without a problem, folders seem to be out of its reach. It may not be true, however, as Winmx with AppLocale can read some directories with Japanese characters. Essentially, ? characters means that the program cannot recognize them and therefore cannot add them to the shared files. This only seems to happen in Utatane with Japanese-named folders. Some folders which I cannot visualize properly with Utatane, work well with Winmx, both of them using AppLocale.

If files inside said Japanese-named folders appear in your list of shared files, you need to do nothing. But if not, you probably will have to rename them (the easy way) or to configure your local settings (a pain in the butt as you know). What I do, in the few instances that I'm testing, is to rename all folders into Western characters, and all files inside them into Japanese. That way I can still easily locate my series and at the same time share my files easily with Japanese users.

Mugesz, elgrindo14, did you face similar problems with Japanese named folders? If so, how did you get around them?

Dunno i not using Japanese folder names.But i adding one to utatane and working fine...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yeah, that worked, drag and drop made the Japanese characters visible. Strange software though, open folders does not work, drag and drop does? Cannot connect to more than 3 servers atm though, files shared more than enough, someone must see some of them as useful, I have to start searching myself too...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

it's elgringo14, por favor :relax-bath:

I have renamed all my files/folders to latin alphabet already, otherwise I would have the same problem as redrooster.

I know it makes things even thougher to get stuff from japanese guys, but I have no choice so far. I' didn't try using any AppLocale stuff yet. I still got two or three rare files this way...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
it's elgringo14, por favor :relax-bath:
Sorry, I forgot to check the orthography.

I have renamed all my files/folders to latin alphabet already, otherwise I would have the same problem as redrooster.

I know it makes things even thougher to get stuff from japanese guys, but I have no choice so far. I' didn't try using any AppLocale stuff yet. I still got two or three rare files this way...
AppLocale is not truly necessary, but it does make things far easier since one doesn't need to change the regional settings of Windows, only to have installed the appropriate fonts. I personally prefer AppLocale since I don't like seeing the "¥" instead of "\" and it takes zero effort to install it along with Utatane.

Also, renaming files is not really necessary either. It's more something polite to do for Japanese users. In my case, the only files that were ever requested from me, had Japanese names. I don't particularly like having filenames in Japanese, but it's not particularly hard to have them renamed with Japanese characters either. As long as folder names are in Western characters, filenames aren't that important to me.

So, Mugesz, since you are the one who has had the best trades in OpenNap, what tips can you tell us to get rare files?

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Sorry, I forgot to check the orthography.

AppLocale is not truly necessary, but it does make things far easier since one doesn't need to change the regional settings of Windows, only to have installed the appropriate fonts. I personally prefer AppLocale since I don't like seeing the "¥" instead of "\" and it takes zero effort to install it along with Utatane.

Also, renaming files is not really necessary either. It's more something polite to do for Japanese users. In my case, the only files that were ever requested from me, had Japanese names. I don't particularly like having filenames in Japanese, but it's not particularly hard to have them renamed with Japanese characters either. As long as folder names are in Western characters, filenames aren't that important to me.

So, Mugesz, since you are the one who has had the best trades in OpenNap, what tips can you tell us to get rare files?

Dunno jfgslo...Just patience or try to talk with the source and always share rare and new stuff.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Thank you very much 8BB76E1 and all the Analog-Esper crew. :relief:

In principle all your propositions are worth releasing, though "Kyuukyoku no Chef wa Oishinbo Papa" has the highest priority to me, U-Jin powaaaaa :inlove:
By the way that one was released on LD, but it probably doesn't help you :sick:

I'll search a bit for #1 and #4, because I've never done it before.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Same here. Kyuukyoku no Chef wa Oishinbo Papa has really been hard to track down, even in OpenNap. Being also a fan of U-Jin, I've voted for that one at A~E. Oh, and thanks again for episode 2 of Otaku no Seiza, 8BB76E1.