Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
un po'più di coperture di DVD dall'Italia... [some more DVD covers from Italy]

...e um gosto de Brasilerinhas de Brasil... [and a taste of Brasilerinhas from Brazil]

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
1) Angel Core / エンゼル・コア
2) Darcrows / ダークロウズ
3) Dark Shell / ダーク・シェル 檻の中の艶
4) Princess Memory / プリンセスメモリー
5) The Harvest Night / ハイヌウェレ 収穫の夜

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
1) Angel Core / エンゼル・コア
2) Darcrows / ダークロウズ
3) Dark Shell / ダーク・シェル 檻の中の艶
4) Princess Memory / プリンセスメモリー
5) The Harvest Night / ハイヌウェレ 収穫の夜

the titles should be known to eyeryone, the covers even are copies of the jap. originals or at least of the U.S. covers, that´s why I did not mention the titles, it is just too obvious. It was more about the foreign covers, not to identify unknown titles...

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
the titles should be known to eyeryone, the covers even are copies of the jap. originals or at least of the U.S. covers, that´s why I did not mention the titles, it is just too obvious. It was more about the foreign covers, not to identify unknown titles...

Ohh I see ... I too though it was strange that these know covers are posted in Unknown hentai cover thread -_-

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
is anyone at all interested in these foreign covers? At least it´s some fun and perhaps something for one or the other collection...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hentai do Brasil - some more, all known titles, as it seems, no need for identifcation...

most of them A.S.M. clones obviously...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Something that I forgot in my previous email: some ads about Everest Video "do Brasil", a company that released several anime VHS in the old days, including "Sonhos Molhados" a rather infamous adult series. :nosebleed:

Censored, uncensored? Cut, uncut? I'd really like to know. If we have local experts here, please tell us about these releases. :grassdance:

I was thinking about a "hentai around the world" thread, but we can continue here for now...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hentai español :thief: at least they create different - and nice looking covers...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I will not add more foreign covers, means I will not search for them, this was just an excursion into unknown territory. By using Google in your own language you find... ...nothing.

For the brazilian covers I used Google Brazil, for the Italian Google Italia and for the Spanish Google Espana. Just like I use Google Nippon for searching japanese covers.

Atm I do not really know if there are separate releases in Great Britain, Australia, Portugal, Mexico or Hong Kong, but perhaps someone else knows or has got some...

For France it is obvious, but if necessary elgringo14 can post some complete ones, I don´t need to look for covers one of us already has got...

Same goes for Germany with Trimax, some of these already have been posted.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Bible Black La Noche de Walpurgis en Espanól...

...for the collectors...

proportions with 0,67 height/width are o.k. though, nevertheless it looks strange...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
three german covers of 18+ versions of known h-animes, yet these titles posted here now cannot be found in the databases...

It is normal though that Trimax is using different titles for their 16+ releases, where there have been some in the younger past, but never for 18+ titles where there were regular ones by them too. I´m not even sure that these 18+ releases are released by Trimax...

A few examples of 16+ releases by Trimax attached too.

translation for those not familiar with the German language:

unmoralische Dämonen = immoral demons [Equation of the Immoral / Immorality]
Das verlorene Königreich = the lost Kingdom [Slutty Princess Diaries]
Andro Maid Aki [Kowaremono II / Fragile Hearts]
Die Körpertrainerin = the body trainer [Gattsu / The Guts / Women at Work]
Ein Liebhaber für alle Fälle = A lover just in case [Lover-in-Law]
Die Supermöpse = The super boobs [Cleavage]

To show what I mean two older covers of Sins Of The Flesh - Michaela - Holy Sacrifice - Nose blood boo attached too where Trimax used this title mix up already in the past.

edit: some more covers added / replaced to show the mess...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What the hell is this?

some more cover treasures found, I never knew they were released in Germany that way...

1st I want to know what title this Demon School really is, no clue...

Somehow it looks like La Blue Girl or something of that kind, yet I cannot find it in my collection without a hint. Adventure Kid? Demon beast? At least the japanese letters for Demonschool at that old Trimax VHS cover are a good fake, the Trimax people just don´t have any clue, never had...

School of Darkness on VHS and Adventure Kid found by OVA18 on VHS too, later School of Darkness was released by Goldlight Film (OVA18). But Adventure Kid released in Germany - what a surprise...

attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Looks like some Demon Beast episode(s), probably episode 5 and/or 6 (the one with the school excursion at least). The Trimax reference could be "MA101" for which I have nothing known (MA102 is some Cool Devices episodes).

I agree that all the katakana on the cover don't make much sense... :puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Anyone any clue what title is behind this german release normally?

attachment.php