Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
ありがと ございます
Bitte.

Now, I have been working on the anime requiring a better version. This is still a work in progress, so there is still much left to do. In this update, I've included some regular anime which are missing better versions. Most of them are pre-1970. Let me know how it works for you Mugesz. At this point I'm taking a semi-chronological approach, that is, I'm looking for old anime which requires a better version. It'll take some time to reach the 1980s and, of course, the ero-anime, if I keep this approach.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
both episodes are DLsite material, Mugesz, you cannot post them here.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
both episodes are DLsite material, Mugesz, you cannot post them here.

Okay then later today i make torrent,but i not post here,and everyone can find on tosho.Now i gtg sleeping...good night :)

Edit: Ep2 too complete.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Interestingly enough, I have found out that some of the "Comic Piss" VHS releases (numbers 39 to 52) have been re-released on DVD:

http://www.animeros.jp/am/AM26.htm
http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_brand_id=36935

I have five DVDs surely identified, and here comes the correspondance to the VHS releases (I indicate VHS reference only):

MBD-019 天使物語(あいどる・すとーりー) 完全版 = PC-06 + PC-07 + PC-08
MBD-068 おさわり痴漢白書 完全版 = PC-01 + PC-13
PCD-001 男子校陵辱爆乳Fカップ女教師 = PC-09 + PC-03 (part 2)
PCD-002 いけない近親相姦 = PC-02 + PC-05 (part 1) + PC-16
PCD-003 ふたなり少女 痴漢通学路 = PC-12 + PC-14 + PC-17

As you can see, there are possibly more DVDs since some VHS release were not taken. Missing are 3 VHS and two half-ones, plus PC-15 is it exists.
But it's hard to figure out. Most of the other MBD-XXX releases should be AV.

I will not lie too, some (all?) of this stuff is DLsite material. At least the three PCD-00X ones:

http://pro2.dlsite.com/circle/profile/=/maker_id/VG01259.html

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what´s going on? Since when is elgringo14 into motion comics? I always thought it was that genre he hated most, or at least liked to ignore most...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Maybe he hate but he can help for us :D Now i have title 86 the low quality version file 112mb ;p And this file runtime 34min. not 50min. so maybe not the full version?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
what´s going on? Since when is elgringo14 into motion comics? I always thought it was that genre he hated most, or at least liked to ignore most...

Of course I didn't change my mind about these half-done products, it was a real pain to watch the covers to compare the titles and pictures :eek:mg:

But I also like to dig into unknown territories, and this is no exception :shy:

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Title 08 Ep3 part.2 complete.Later i upload to mu.Now just only missing Ep3 part.1 and Ep5 but i cant find ep5...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I hope someone uploading torrent or mu...Because on rapidshare no free slot so i can't download...Nowadays rapidshare shit,slow and no free slot :/

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Mugesz, if you are having trouble with RS, I recommend you to try a program like Universal Share Downloader or Jdownloader. That way, you just copy-paste the links and let the program download the links by itself without having to wait for free slots.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
no problem. ^_^ mu link will be added in cca one hour. ^_^

Thanks! and in the future can you make DDL for natsufuku no shoujotachi and hiroshima ni ichiban densha ga hashitta too? Because on the site no DDL link :)

jfgslo: i know i using rs downloader or something but sometimes the same problem XD

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
first episode of H071 released. (usual place) second episode will most likely follow, but I don't know when. ^_^

Thank you very much ^_______________^

It's also a VHS source, not LD or DVD ?

Yes, it exists even on DVD (JDXA-25987/JDRA-25977 and JDXA-25988/JDRA-2978), released in 2006, yet it didn't make it easier to get.
I don't think it was mentioned before, but with your release I just looked a bit more and found out.
I know someone who owns the LDs, but he is not able to rip them.

I even found a playthrough to the Famicom game (!), but not any anime rip.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
torrent for Otaku no Seiza 1 posted.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
8BB78E1 from A~E has deleted all of his posts...

I found a rather crappy uncensored VHS-copy of Cream Lemon くりいむレモンPART2 「エスカレーション ~今夜はハードコア~」 - Escalation 1 - Hardcore tonight - anyone intersted in getting this?

Screenshots attached.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
8BB78E1 from A~E has deleted all of his posts...

I fear that he was the guy kicked out of their "team" ...
Very grateful for sharing stuff.

I found a rather crappy uncensored VHS-copy of Cream Lemon くりいむレモンPART2 「エスカレーション ~今夜はハードコア~」 - Escalation 1 - Hardcore tonight - anyone intersted in getting this?

Screenshots attached.

I remember seeing it when wurmknight's website was still alive :relief:

It's interesting mostly for the historical value, because it's a real eye torture to watch it. Two options can explain the existence of such version:

1/ The first batch of VHS releases for part 1 and part 2 were "accidentally" missing the obligatory censorship. Remember that this was year 0 of adult anime. Though AV and censorship exist at least since 1981 (yes!).
2/ There is a country outside Japan, where this was released uncensored (Brazil ?).

About other possible uncensored releases, part 3 and part 4 had no censorship, then part 5 would be the next in line, and I think everything was well established at the time of release. Option 1/ would explain easier the peculiarity of having only these two uncensored (plus the Brothers Grime ones of course).

The whole video is crappy, but you can notice some jumps in quality between
the "normal" scenes and the "uncensored" scenes (where censorship would normally show up). This means it was EDITED.

I have an equivalent file for part 1, and it's even missing some bits in the first half of the video. Well, I had, I only kept the uncensored chunks.

Otherwise, try this ed2k link:

ed2k://|file|_%20_Hentai%20-%20Cream%20Lemon%20-%20Ami%2001%20+%20part%2002%20(jap)(unc).mpg|60588416|68C53C4473E80A0E79278F1645EDB6B1|

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Indeed the screenshots are far better than the video itself, don´t know how VLC Media Player manages to get such good looking screenshots out of that crappy looking source...

It is an eye torture, I completely agree. Seems as if the guy how ripped it too often made a replay of the sex scenes as they are of much more worse quality than the rest of the video. And the tape material didn´t bear it and showed traces of heavy usage (abuse)...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Here is the third pre-alpha version of anime which requires a better version. This time I covered ero-anime from the beginning of anime to 1991. Surprisingly, only very few of them require a better version. I thought there would be more but I was wrong. I also added some regular old anime which is mostly missing Japanese audio rips.