Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You don't seem to understand what is the situation with very rare animes/hentais like this one. I suggest you read more of this very thread.

And try to post there for discussion in the future, without polluting some uploading threads.

The best thing you can do for us, is to use the Utatane program and try to get this video (and many others). The problem is that many japanese users don't share, but only trade. Maybe they don't like foreign users as well.
This is not an easy task, but there is no other way out.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
pos. 032 Kyuukyoku no Chef wa Oishinbo Papa 究極のシェフは美味しんぼパパ now is available - to get it please visit the A~E homepage either via the title entry in AniDB or use this link: http://anarogu-esupaa.blogspot.com/ to get the raw or dual audio version.

Thanks to A~E group which made it possible and happen. A very nice Christmas present.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
It's not really about missing episodes, but I have the evidence about some Lolita Anime (Nikkatsu) releases on LD:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g81719944

The auction has just finished so it will be removed by Yahoo soon. To my surprise it has two episodes put together. Next question is: what the hell have they done then with the third episode ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogenki_Clinic

Ogenki Clinic - there are 3 OVAs with 4 episodes / clips each. Normally the uncensored ones released by Anime18 / Critical Mass Video are available in the web / p2p, but where is the third OVA (which must be censored though)?

Do we need to add this 3rd OVA to the missing list? And where is it? Did anyone get it already -> please post!

Searching for information is not easy though, as there are 4 live action videos with the same title too...

OVA 3 and the complete eps. 1-12 (with ITA subs) are in eMule though, just dling...

attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You raised an interesting point.

I always thought the third OVA existed in one way or another in USA.

In fact, it was released on VHS by Kitty Media in 1997, even included in the Best of Kitty compilations (still on VHS). No re-release on DVD though.

Source: wikipedia

I have to add that in Japan, there are no DVD releases for any episode. We should be glad with what we have. :abandoned2:

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I did not include it in the list for Mugesz and focused only on the other two because there is, according to the aniDB, a Japanese rip with English subs released by HighQualityHentai. Since it has several users who have it, I never thought to check it's availability. I will try to look for it as well. Is this episode without problems to post at A-O?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
elgringo14 wrote in his post that is has been released by Kitty Media on VHS, so it´s part of the DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST and we cannot post it here, sorry.

The complete file in eMule with all 12 episodes is italian dubbed, the OVA 3 Version is by HighQualityHentai, so that one you mentioned.

attachment.php
attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
elgringo14 wrote in his post that is has been released by Kitty Media on VHS, so it´s part of the DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST and we cannot post it here, sorry.

As it's a VHS-only release, it should be allowed (like Homeroom Diaries, Dokyusei, Kotetsu or Hanappe Bazooka). Kitty had put it in the VHS of Best of Kitty vol.2, and removed it in the DVD re-release. This episode will not show up in the "Ogenki Clinic" DVD from Critical Mass. Sounds pretty much like something lost forever.

On the other hand uploading only one episode out of three doesn't make too much sense.

Anyway I'm getting that episode 3 from IRC, in about one hour (or tomorrow morning lol) I will tell you what it's all about.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sounds pretty much like something lost forever.

That´s what we are here for, so that hopefully won´t happen. In case the VHS isn´t sold anymore (and out of stock) I think we can post it here.

The cover I found is from Amazon.jp / import VHS

I will have mine tomorrow morning too, I think, if the dl stays that fast...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
After having a quick look at the file, it seems to be the Kitty VHSrip we were expecting, japanese dialogue and english-subbed, no censorship and stuff.

I can upload it (torrent ? ddl ?) later today. Unless you believe selling such VHS on ebay is already too much for our rules policy:chinesenewyearm:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
eBay sales do not count here...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg. Secret Anima (for 18+ releases) / St.LiLiaシリーズ series (for 15+ releases) we still have to look for:

Secret Anima Operation 10 / St. Lilia Operation 9 = Juliet ジュリエット in it´s uncensored and 18+ version, as the version we have got yet is only the St. Lilia Version for ages 15+ and censored.

Trimax has made 2 releases, 1st the old release (18+) named "Das Erbe" and 2nd the newer re-release (18+) with the newer cover published under the correct title "Juliet". PLease look at (older cover) "strengstes Jugendverbot" and (newer cover) for the red box on cover back which clearly states that these are uncensored 18+ versions - let´s try to get them...

Trimax was the only company ever which has licensed this...

attachment.php

attachment.php

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
German releases, uh? Which P2P is preferred by German users? Is it still ed2k? Because I don't think it has been ripped yet since it is still easily available at Trimax website.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Germany mostly uses direct downloads, eMule and torrents very rarely only...

The DVD is available at Trimax homepage and still at several online dealers in Germany and Austria, I already worked through IsoHunt, eMule as well, I asked my German friends from WoH, it is not to be found atm...

I searched for Trimax, Das Erbe, Juliet, even for Manga, no result...

The whole thing appears to be rather tricky, I noticed yesterday: all Secret Anima releases are 18+, all St.Lilia releases are (or seem to be) 15+ (16+) only, you won´t find any St.Lilia cover with a 18+ warning or stamp - at least this seems to be to me (although Pianist cover shows explicit sex scenes...). Some St. Lilia covers still are to be found at DMM. 2 covers attached as evidence, Dream Hazard 18+ and Pianist 15+, St.Lilia op. 5 (2x1 pt. 1) attached too, so that one can see it´s #5 and 4 is missing. Cover of Dream Hazard is Mon-Mon release...

What could be of interest is that one St.Lilia release seems to be missing, as the series seems to be broken, I´ll try to compare:

title / St. Lilia / Secret Anima

MaMa (Mia) Vol.1 / Secret Anima Operation 1 / St.Lilia Operation 1
MaMa (Mia) Vol.2 / op. 2 / op. 2
Chu² / op. 3 / op. 3
2x1 Vol. 1 / op. 5 / op. 4 -> where or what is St.Lilia op. 4 ?
2x1 Vol. 2 / op. 6 / op. 5
Momone / op. 7 / op. 6
Dream Hazard / op. ? / op. 7 -> is it part of St.Lilia ?
Pianist / op. 8 / op. 8
Love 2 Police / op. ? / op. 9 -> is it part of St.Lilia ?
Juliet / op. 9 / op. 10

So this seems to be a new problem, perhaps elgringo14 knows more, as it only seems to be solvable by the covers. I´ve got covers from all St.Lilia releases where I added an op. #, and I´ve got covers for op. 9+10 by Secret Anima.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
About the Secret Anima series...

The initial release in VHS/LD format was by TDK between 1997 and 1999,
with the original order:

Vol.01: MaMa Vol.1 30.06.1997
Vol.02: MaMa Vol.2 30.07.1997
Vol.03: Chu² 25.10.1997
Vol.04: 2x1 Vol. 1 25.02.1998
Vol.05: 2x1 Vol. 2 25.03.1998
Vol.06: Momone 25.01.1998
Vol.07: Dream Hazard 25.02.1998
Vol.08: Pianist 25.06.1998
Vol.09: Love 2 Police 25.09.1998
Vol.10: Juliet 25.03.1999

Yes, the release dates do not follow the volumes ordering, believe it's still how it was done.

There were three (not two) DVD releases:

1/ by TDK in 1999 (SADVD-xx)
2/ by St Lilia in 2001 (SLDV-0xx)
3/ by Treasure in 2003 too (NMTR-390xx)

The DVD release by TDK followed the same order apparently, with the release date corresponding to the original release of Juliet. I have a confirmation only for 03, 06, 08 and 09. It seems to be pretty obscure now.

The DVD release by St Lilia followed this order: 01/02/03/07/04/05/06/08/10
Love 2 Police is missing there.

The DVD release by Treasure (a sub-label of Blue Eyes/Lemon Heart) followed this order: 01/02/06/08/04/05/03/07
Now both Love 2 Police and Juliet are missing ! It's it funny that these are exactly the two that were missing for years ? I attached few covers that I have found.

Normally all episodes were released at least once on japanese DVD. I see a tiny "18" on the cover of 2x1 St Lilia version, so I think it's fine. It's not because there is no NEVA stamp that it's not 18+. Actually the original TDK releases didn't have any stamp (and were the first adult anime to escape the NEVA evaluation).

------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, you can compare with the american VHS release dates from Anime18:

Twisted Tales of Tokyo (Chu2/Momone) 09.11.1999
Dream Hazard/Pianist 11.04.2000
Four Play (2x1) 13.06.2000
Mama Mia! 11.07.2000

------------------------------------------------------------

Now the german DVDs, I know three releases now:

Juliet (Madison) => 18+ ?, german dub
Das Erbe (GV 830178) => 18+, german+japanese dub
Juliet (GV 30622) => the last one, 18+ ?, german dub

Despite what you said, the second release is labelled 18+ too (see the other covers).

I have looked carefully at the video that we have, so I wouldn't conclude about any censorship.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I even found 2 VHs... (chu² looks a bit crappy though...)...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Hmm, where to start...

I have finally gotten something from Utatane aka "the black hole", the entry below:

H111 淫魔大都市 BEAST CITY Ⅲ淫魔蘇生編demon revival compilation

This is the conclusion of the "Beast City" saga. The story continues where episode 2 left, except that the graphics and animation went down by one order of magnitude. Fortunately, it seems that the ambiance is kept (vampires vs demons), I will tell you when I finish it lol. I remind you that this episode is NOT included in the american "Beast City" DVD.

About Utatane, I would say "don't hesitate to request", silent leechers get almost nothing. I can say that users D616 and kodomosan (he has other nicks depending on the server) replied positively to such requests.

Second find, it's a very obscure release (I learned about it three days ago):

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r62366857 (auction finished, hurry up!)

named 校内写生 うるし原智志コレクション or "Kounai Shasei Urushihara Satoshi Collection". VHS reference PCVP-11399 (Pony Canyon) released on 18.03.1994.

This release compiles the two "tales" made by Urushihara-san, which are parts 1 and 4 of Kounai Shasei 2 (or Tales of Titillation on the west) of U-Jin fame. Nothing is really added, it's just a collector's item. In fact the video quality is terrible, with a screeching sound. No censorship though.
As this video is the meeting between two of my favourites japanese artists, I'll be very happy to upload it anyway. :prance:

Now I have a QUESTION: can I upload these two videos here, since they are "borderline" on the forbidden material ? Be gentle with me :relax-bath: