Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
H109 浮世絵エロスの幻想

Title: Ukiyoe Eros no Gensou (浮世絵エロスの幻想)
Release date: 1988-09-05
Studio: JHV
Standard number: KH-6051
Length: 30 minutes
Director: Kazuhiko Fukuda (福田和彦)

Not much to say about this one. There surely will be some difficulties in the process of getting it. As the title suggests, this is another Ukiyo-e style animation. I'm amazed that this doesn't appear to be on JHV or Alice Japan websites, considering that Barabana and Mitsu no Aji are older and have a decent webpage there.

I must comment that there is also a minor subtitle Gouka Hizou Han (豪華秘蔵版) which does not seem to be really part of the title, because it's essentially for "deluxe edition" so I think it's safe not to consider it part of the title.

A few links and a couple of images.

http://www.allmedia.jp/web/shop/detail.php?code=Cn-va-hdeto-KH-6051
http://www.allmedia.jp/web/shop/detail.php?code=Az-AN-a3-KH-6051
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00005IRHO

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Actually, I meant it is not easily available. I know it's on emule. Some years ago, I tried for several months to download it and was unable to do it, not even a little bit. I tried the two part version and that version, while it took a long time to download, is more or less easily available. I think that anime would benefit from a single file Japanese DVD version instead of a mixed Italian/Japanese version which is not easily available and which quality is not known. That's why I put it on the list. But if Mugesz considers that it should not be there, then I'll remove it. It's great to have your feedback on this list. Only that way it can be improved.

Now complete the senya ichiya italian+jap dub version.But it's the same video quality...maybe the two part version combined in one file + added italian dub...so i just waste my bandwidth XD

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Arghh! I hate those versions made from split parts. Thanks for the warning. I was about to download it.
Is there not a pure single file version? I'm torn about this one. I wish there was a better single file version, but I think that the current versions are good enough. So, I guess I should remove it from the list.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I find better fruits version on utatane:

(18禁アニメ 無修正) フルーツバージョン 1 お姉ちゃんとわたし (北米版だけどボカシ有) (628x474 DivX).avi Size: 223.623.168 and the file name says its uncensored,dunno really unc or no o_O

(18禁アニメ) フルーツバージョン 1 「お姉ちゃんとわたし」 [640x480 XviD].avi Size:140.113.920

[18禁アニメ] フルーツバージョン 2 「お兄ちゃんとわたし」 [640x480 XviD].avi Size: 122.884.096

and from Reyon Densetsu Flare (リヨン伝説フレア) dunno ep2 uncensored version exist or no...because on utatane:
(18禁アニメ無修正)リヨン伝説フレア2.avi Size: 114.641.109
(18禁アニメ)(無修正) リヨン伝説フレア2.wmv Size: 113.147.904
says its uncensored but this two file added to anidb too but no one set unc or cen and i dont have this files i cant check...
hm and new legend of lyon flare maybe have unc version?
【AV】(18禁アニメ無修正) 新リヨン伝説フレア 漆黒の魔神.avi Size: 219.978.730
dunno why have AV word or is just a live action pr0n XD
(18禁アニメ)(無修正) 新リヨン伝説フレア 漆黒の魔神 [38m09s 640x480 DivX5].avi Size:594.751.488
confused o_O
+ on utatane the limited edition dvd rip too...again more files :O

Edit: i dled the Size: 114.641.109 version and this censored.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
About Reyon Densetsu, I don't think you can find an uncensored version for episode 2 and both "Shin" episodes, 無修正 is meant to be "least censored", not uncensored. The american version of episode 2 just kept the original censorship.

Shin Reyon part 1 ("Legend of Reyon") was indeed edited by the american distributor, maybe they didn't get an uncensored version, so they made slow motion shots around the edits to hide this fact. There is no cut in the audio so that's why I came to this conclusion.
If you download the 無修正 ones you can be sure they are from the american version, so edited. I have indeed some unedited versions of it, censored of course.

Shin Reyon part 2 was never released outside Japan. I was waiting or feedback about my "version" of the subs for this episode, before making a torrent pack with an unedited (yet censored) version of part 1. But zero replies... The script is readable but I was not completely satisfied. Then came 100 other projects and I "forgot" about it.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64931#post312574

Now that thread is buried inside the torrent section. Should I go ahead or wait more?

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I think at this point you should just go ahead. We could always find better versions but I doubt it.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
Title 08 ep2 part.2-3 complete,later i upload to MU.If im lucky i can download aoi taiken ep2 finally...I have 42mb from Ep2 but the speed below 1KB/s...So hard to download.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I really hate my isp damn...I wait more than one months for the source send me milky gal,and yesterday finally send me! But the f****** isp blocked again p2p and i only downloaded 64mb and the source gone -_- like aoi taiken ep2 i have 52mb... + i have many more incomplete file like beats city ep3 23mb,title 08 ep2 part1 171mb,sakura no mori ep1 77mb,shin otogoki ep1 154mb etc....This files incomplete just because my shit isp...i cant change isp this is the very bad part...Pathetic because i have 30/3mbit and my speed on utatane when isp blocking p2p 0-5KB/s dl/up...When not blocking max 90KB/s dl/up but not from all source...
I hope redrooster you can use utatane and you have many japanese file name files to share.Then you can trade with many souce.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
2 years ago I changed all my directories to complete title names - means all my directories are named: english title (if existing) + Romaji title + Hiragana/Kanji title, files mostly are named Hiragana/Kanji.

As told I starting to learn some Japanese when I was for medical rehabiltation, I just need a software (not windows part) to be able to write Japanese letters with my keyboard, I know that something like this exists as I found it some years ago, but I cannot find it anymore atm - it would be very useful...

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
2 years ago I changed all my directories to complete title names - means all my directories are named: english title (if existing) + Romaji title + Hiragana/Kanji title, files mostly are named Hiragana/Kanji.

As told I starting to learn some Japanese when I was for medical rehabiltation, I just need a software (not windows part) to be able to write Japanese letters with my keyboard, I know that something like this exists as I found it some years ago, but I cannot find it anymore atm - it would be very useful...

Hmm JWPCE program?

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008

install files for east asian language in windows control panel, its windows original add on, can read kanji chars in folders and write japanese text too :relief:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
files for east asian languages are installed since a long time (XP SP3), and I even have the japanese language region options installed, by all I see is german (Germany), english (USA) and german (Austria)...

I do not manage to get the Japanese language into that language and region window...

edit: language jp is in that window now, but not single hiragana letter can be produced or converted...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Wait, are you using a custom Windows XP? If you do, then I'm afraid you'll have to install another version. Some custom versions have removed the module that allows to display such fonts, so that no matter how many times you install the Eastern language files, they won't be displayed. I know from experience with the "Ultimate Edition". With a regular Windows XP installation, you only need to install that once and you'll never have those problems again. These appear to happen only with Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Arabic and other Eastern languages normally work well. You can still do something with Japanese characters, as long as they come from any browser (copy-paste). But they won't be displayed outside of the browsers.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I´ve got the XP multimedia version with a TV card installed, it was part of the computer equipment / software from the start...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Mmmh. Let me get this right, in case I'm making a mistake here. Does your file explorer display Japanese characters from torrents, downloads or such other files? When you copy-paste Japanese characters from a browser, are they displayed correctly in the address bar of Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer)? If such characters can be displayed without problem, then it doesn't have to do with your Windows installation.
If it's only a matter of not being able to write Japanese characters with your keyboard, but they can be copy-pasted, then it's easier to use JWPce. But first, let us know if your current Windows XP can display Japanese characters at all.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I can copy and paste all characters, not only Japanese, as as nearly all languages are installed, so no problems with cantonese, mandarin, japanese, korean, russion, greek and so on. I´m using this permanenty (just take a look at the new releases announcement threads in hentai discussion).

I just cannot produce the japanese letters with my keybord (due to some misconfiguration in the language and region settings?) - as it seems, don´t know.

I´m using a german keyboard and I know about the problem that y and z are just the other way round as in the english version, I had to use it often enough in the past when editing the config.sys and autoexec.bat in the msdos versions 3.3 and following, so that´s no problem for me, I even know about the other differences between both keyboard versions just reg the special letters/signs which are located totally different in both keyboard versions.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Now I get it. What you want to do is to change your keyboard input from German to Japanese, correct? If that's the case, the option should be available in the language settings, in the input. If it's installed it's only a matter of changing it from the toolbar.

Check these instructions and let us know if they work for you or not:
https://www.amherst.edu/offices/it/teaching_research/resources/languages/japanese/keyboard/node/3467
http://www.wellesley.edu/Computing/ForeignLangSupport/keyboard-setup.html

For what you are telling us, it should work. If it does, you should be able to see something similar to this image in the window where you want to use the Japanese Keyboard.
japane10.jpg

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ありがと ございます