"Guess who the JAV star is" game

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yo, what happened to all of kjamc1982's posts in this thread? Or almost all of his posts in this entire board for that matter? As far as I can tell his account is still active.

Maybe with all the weight lifted off, he's able to guess this girl.

cB8lABj.jpg

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
It seems that I dont have enough knowledge to join the game.
I couldn't guess a single one actress

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
It seems that I dont have enough knowledge to join the game.
I couldn't guess a single one actress

Join the club, Radaogapgap... but don't feel too bad; our shortcomings may not be a mere lack of knowledge, either. For example, by now I've come to know JAV very well, and yet my recognition skills (unless an actress is really distinctive) are pathetic. (Why, there are times I'd have covered an actress in some detail on a post, and a month later, if I ran into her again, it would be as if she was someone new.) Takes a special talent, as the kind the handful of boys in this thread's band possess.

One actress I definitely know, and adore, is the one Motiman referred to as the mature goddess, Maki Hojo. Yet as far as the picture up there... that lady doesn't look like Maki to me. Now watch Hans Kowalski return and make me out to be an idiot. (See? While I was typing my post, that's exactly what Hans has done. Thanks a lot, Hans... couldn't you have managed a white lie this time?)

The entire "One and Done" thread had been deleted because the thread-starter was banned, but luckily CoolKevin salvaged it (and became my hero). I checked our friend Kjamc1982's profile and it is indeed active; we may see Kjamc1982 has been around almost as long as Akiba-Online's decade-long existence, and yet his posting history begins only from a couple of weeks ago, with five posts to date. So what happened? We know we do not have the ability to delete our own posts, therefore this was not Kjamc1982's doing.

It's such a bad practice to delete posts, even if a poster becomes persona non grata. The flow of a thread becomes affected. This is almost as bad, or maybe as bad, as DMM's now becoming known to get rid of some JAV movie listings.

Reactions: kjamc1982

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Yo, what happened to all of kjamc1982's posts in this thread? Or almost all of his posts in this entire board for that matter? As far as I can tell his account is still active.

Someone reported me for spamming, even though I didn't spam the forum. So all of my old post got deleted. :(

I could have gotten the latest picture but couldn't log in at work to put in my guess.

Reactions: jugulear

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
That was a pretty easy one. There's something so unique about her looks and face. A lot of JAV actresses could meld into one and no one would notice but there are a few actresses who truly stand out and Maki Hojo is one of them. I think it's the eyes, that seem to be very alluring, plus those laughter lines round her mouth that help define her cheek bones more prominently.

Reactions: kjamc1982

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
I think this lady is retired so that is a clue I can give. Do not know if she is popular enough on western forums for someone to easily identify her. This is from one of her uncensored releases.
mole1.jpg

Attachments

• mole2.jpg
    mole2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 57
  • mole3.jpg
    mole3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 54
  • mole4.jpg
    mole4.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 51

kjamc1982