"Guess who the JAV star is" game

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
We already had someone post Erika near the start of this thread and I was the one who guessed her there. But never in a million years would I have recognized her this time.

Open round, if no-one else will swoop in, I might, later.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
We already had someone post Erika near the start of this thread and I was the one who guessed her there. But never in a million years would I have recognized her this time.

Open round, if no-one else will swoop in, I might, later.

Yeah, that was me, and I'd definitely consider myself a fan of her, but just like you, I would have never guessed that it was her, even though knowing that it's her makes it really obvious now...

And yeah, go for it! I kind of ran out of girls to post... kind of!

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
This girl is no longer active and I took the screenshot from a fairly old film of hers, so I went a bit easy on the pixellation.

image.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I know there are still a couple of hours left until the two-day limit is reached, but I don't think that it would make a difference to wait, so I'll just reveal her now: Hinata Tachibana.

image.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I know there are still a couple of hours left until the two-day limit is reached, but I don't think that it would make a difference to wait, so I'll just reveal her now: Hinata Tachibana.

image.jpg

Yup, knew it would be familiar but the name had escaped me. I get the feeling this game would be just as difficult even if there was no pixelation at all. It would certainly help with the latest by Hans because i haven't a clue.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Yup, knew it would be familiar but the name had escaped me. I get the feeling this game would be just as difficult even if there was no pixelation at all. It would certainly help with the latest by Hans because i haven't a clue.

Yeah, same here! Lately this game has gotten really hard! :D

I don't know about doing away with the pixellation though, because then this would just become a vanilla "ID this girl" thread which is not that exciting (especially for those of us who already frequent the ID section trying to help out there). The pixellation adds that little bit extra that makes it interesting even if you know the girl. I think the best thing to make it a little bit easier is to give hints like "she is no longer active" or "I liked her best when she worked with X studio", so it becomes sort of a detective game rather than just a guessing game. That requires extra effort on both sides, sure, and it's totally okay if not everyone is willing to go that far for just a simple forum game! (Especially since no one even tracks the points anymore! :D)

I also think that we pretty much ran out of mainstream girls that everybody knows so now we struggle to ID lesser known actresses, but that's all right! Someday we will get one right again! :windy:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Yeah, same here! Lately this game has gotten really hard! :D

I don't know about doing away with the pixellation though, because then this would just become a vanilla "ID this girl" thread which is not that exciting (especially for those of us who already frequent the ID section trying to help out there). The pixellation adds that little bit extra that makes it interesting even if you know the girl. I think the best thing to make it a little bit easier is to give hints like "she is no longer active" or "I liked her best when she worked with X studio", so it becomes sort of a detective game rather than just a guessing game. That requires extra effort on both sides, sure, and it's totally okay if not everyone is willing to go that far for just a simple forum game! (Especially since no one even tracks the points anymore! :D)

I also think that we pretty much ran out of mainstream girls that everybody knows so now we struggle to ID lesser known actresses, but that's all right! Someday we will get one right again! :windy:

You're right there. The points system was forgotten weeks ago (what happened to fisheraa?), but it's always nice to come back here, though i think at this point there's probably only about four of us still playing. :p I don't think we're ever going to run out of girls so there's no worries there. Even 'mainstream' girls are still aplenty so we've still got a long way to go. I do like the element of having clues so will try it out next time it's my go.

Reactions: kharo88

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Well, okay, let me try. The girl you're looking for has been paired together with Hibiki Otsuki a bunch of times. Among her regular AV stuff she also did some Gokkun from time to time, including several movies for Knight's Visuals. She retired like 1-2 years ago without making a big fuzz about it but she's still very active on her twitter account. I think she's in some small-time idol group or something now.

And I wouldn't exactly call her obscure. I think she had a name-change throughout her career btw, but I can't remember her old name. I'm not sure if she was already popular then.

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, okay, let me try. The girl you're looking for has been paired together with Hibiki Otsuki a bunch of times. Among her regular AV stuff she also did some Gokkun from time to time, including several movies for Knight's Visuals. She retired like 1-2 years ago without making a big fuzz about it but she's still very active on her twitter account. I think she's in some small-time idol group or something now.

And I wouldn't exactly call her obscure. I think she had a name-change throughout her career btw, but I can't remember her old name. I'm not sure if she was already popular then.

Well, I did some research on JavLibrary just now, but I still don't know who she might be. My best guess would be Sena Ayumu, but the girl on the picture doesn't look like her.