Sara Serizawa mega-thread (Only the greatest to ever do it) ;)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Ok, maybe not the greatest. She is gorgeous, however. We all have that first girl who got us invested in JAV, and for me, it was certainly Sara Serizawa.

She seems particularly unknown, perhaps simply because she wasn't around long. Yet, she has absolutely amazing (natural!) body, beautiful face, and a unique look, thanks to her mixed heritage (Japanese and Singaporean). [Scroll down past the overly large picture for the good news ;) ]

p_00009.jpg

I intend to introduce her to everyone around here. :) If the first few are well received, I will be uploading my *entire* collection of her videos via torrents!^^

Mostly this out of a hope they'll be enjoyed - but I do have a slight hope of my own - I've always used javlibrary for content gathering until recently shown another site, that had a few of Serizawa's films I was missing. :eek: I've managed to gather some, but would love help in finding the few others / hope someone will share them, they were apparently readily available online several years ago, before I was collecting, proved by a plethora of dead links. I imagine someone has to have them. :) A million thanks if so.

A2.jpgA3.jpg B3.jpg
Since I intend to upload quite a few videos, not sure about the etiquette - is it necessary to make individual links for each one in the torrent section, or could I just share the link files (with descriptions) in here post by post? The latter method so that those interested could just grab everything in one, simple place. :)

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
If you post them in the torrent or download section you should make a thread for each movie and put the movie code into the thread title (I guess there is also some kind of manual or tutorial as stick thread in the corresponding sections). But you should have look if there is already a thread for the movies in these sections. Then you should post in these threads.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
If you post them in the torrent or download section you should make a thread for each movie and put the movie code into the thread title (I guess there is also some kind of manual or tutorial as stick thread in the corresponding sections). But you should have look if there is already a thread for the movies in these sections. Then you should post in these threads.
I see ~ I'm aware of the 'rules' for posting in the torrent section, was just wondering if it'd be alright to post each video in here. But you're right, after looking some videos of her's have already been covered in other threads. Surprised, I thought she was more unknown haha.

Perhaps it'll make more sense to just post the full list of what I have (20+ titles) and see if anyone is interested in particular titles, and I'll upload those. We'll see if this thread gets any attention at all, first. (You have any interest in the list, for one?)

(And for those that are familiar with her, any help appreciated in finding JFK-017 or SJJ-006, damn things continues to elude me with dead links.) Some of those links were live here, back when, so I'm hopeful someone has them. :)

bigshow80

Jun 18, 2010
Hi, i just happen to come upon SJJ-066. Is it ok if i drop the link( from other web) here or by pm?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Hi, i just happen to come upon SJJ-066. Is it ok if i drop the link( from other web) here or by pm?
I think here would be fine, but PM is also great ~ once I have it I can upload in a torrent for everyone. :) Thank you!!

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
There haven't been many bites, it seems, but here's my collection as it is:

AOZ-070
BF-141
DANDY-241
FETI-017
HBNS-0022
HODV-20728
HUNT-458
IENE-075
INU-018
KET-001
MAS-034
MMY-018
My Wife 345
NHDTA-105
RCT-300
RCT-308
SAMA-432
SAMA-446
SERO-0083
VGD-087
YRZ-009

Happy to upload *any* title anyone needs. :) I'll be making some posts with covers / descriptions, probably, if that will help. :)

Reactions: sklanthar

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Thanks to bigshow80, I've managed to attain SJJ-006. In return, they requested a few of her videos I had, all of which I will soon post. :)

That leaves JFK-017 and KHKO-0003, which, again, the former was posted here back when, so if anyone has it, please bless us. haha. It's been a long journey trying to find it, without success. :(

Here are the covers for the videos I'll soon post~

_DANDY-241_C.jpg _HUNT-458_C.jpg _IENE-075_C.jpg _SAMA-432_C.jpg MAS034C.jpg

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
That completes uploads for the requested videos.

If anyone later sees something they can't find, just ask! I can upload more. :)

& finally, not to savagely beat a dead horse, but if anyone has / manages to find either of these, please share. :sepi: JFK-017 and KHKO-0003

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I managed to get my hands on JFK-017. ;)

Busy now but will upload soon. Just leaves one more video~ hurrah!

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
Thank you, you kind soul. I only have 3 videos in my collection. If not too much to ask, I want them all haha.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Here is the long quested after JFK-017! Enjoy, all.^^: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...ara-serizawa-collection.1571979/#post-3102512

That just leaves one missing video, should anyone find it or have it and be willing to share. :)

Thank you, you kind soul. I only have 3 videos in my collection. If not too much to ask, I want them all haha.
I'm happy to keep on uploading her videos, you checked all the titles I've posted thus far? It might take me a bit to get them all up, but slowly and surely it can happen.^^

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Hey Restrepo. I am getting zero seeds.
Really? Is this still the case? I'm seeding JFK-017, for example, right now at an average of 600 kB/s. My rate can well above 2 mB/s, too, it just depends on the downloader's connection.

I can't imagine what the issue is, but let me know if this persists I will try to help. :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I looked into the actress, whom I was unfamiliar with, and at first glance she seems to commonly go by the plain name of "Sara." (Link at bottom also provides a good number of aliases, in need of translation.) She was in a lot of multi-actress movies, apparently, and her starring roles were not plentiful.

Restrepo, you mentioned you concentrated on JAVLibrary for most of your acquisitions (it's a site that mainly offers direct downloads, through their users' comments. You've made the choice of making your movies available through torrents, which is surely your privilege, since you are the one going through the trouble. On the other hand, it's a fact that not everyone does torrents, while direct downloads are within anyone's ability), and then you mentioned the discovery of another site that allowed you to attain a few more Sara movies. Yet you didn't mention what that site was, and maybe more than myself were curious.

Unless I counted wrong, I see you listed twenty-four Sara movies. (Congratulations on getting one of the two that had eluded you, the John Fitzgerald Kennedy one -- and you did so all on your own.) Is it possible you may have missed a couple? Sougouwiki lists twenty-six, up until a dividing line... which is followed by two more titles until another dividing line, and then one more. So I suppose twenty-nine is the final tally:

http://sougouwiki.com/d/%ba%bb%cd%e5

(For an actress who hasn't had a lot in her repertoire, it's kind of amusing that she was not able to shake loose of the miniscule "Factory Worker" genre:
What's the Story With the Female Factory Worker Who is Just Too Beautiful? You Who Are Valuable Because of Your Good Looks of Which You're Not Even Aware Of, You Meekly Do Whatever Your Male Colleagues Tell You To, You Are Easily Accepting of Their Oily Hands and Stinky Dicks - As Far As They're Concerned, As Long As They Can Monkey Around With Such a Beautiful Lady All They Want, They Don't Give a Shit About What's in Your Past, They Just Want to Be Able to Fuck You [HUNT-458], and
Can't Even Turn Down the Penises of Older Men Working At a Small Factory Who Are Stink of Sweat and Oil! Reserved Young Lady Who is Beautiful 2 [IENE-075].)

Last edited:
Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
jugulear, it would be misleading to say I managed to grab most of her films through JAVLibrary, very few of her films (at least when I gathered them) were available there. I had tried to use it for a resource to find more, true, but part of my reason for offering torrents was due to the seeming rareness of her films.

The source you offered is the same I managed to find some more through, my ability to parse through that site is a bit limited, however. Any chance you could point out the films there that differ from my collection? (I do believe some out there might be compilations. KHKO-0003 seems to be have been bundled with another film(s) to differ slightly. Yet any of them could offer that film, which is the one I'm presently certain I'm missing.)

Thanks for chiming in.^^

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
Really? Is this still the case? I'm seeding JFK-017, for example, right now at an average of 600 kB/s. My rate can well above 2 mB/s, too, it just depends on the downloader's connection.

I can't imagine what the issue is, but let me know if this persists I will try to help. :)

My Torrent client is saying 0 peers and 0 seeds. The thing is that I can download other torrents (off of akiba) fine.